A question for you thoughtful MAGA heads

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Why has Trump doubled down on the makeup? Is he becoming a crazy old man who thinks he looks good?

d3e6345e50b3a804935781e3f27e51af

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
At his Pennsylvania rally last night, while attendees were passing out in the heat*, Trump put on a dance recital for a half an hour while the locals slowly shuffled out the exit.

giphy.webp

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

*Attending Trump rallies may be hazardous to your health.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
Meanwhile Trump has backed out of another sit down interview...what is he afraid of?

Trump cancels interview with CNBC’s ‘Squawk Box’​

The former president also declined to participate in an interview with CBS’ “60 Minutes” earlier this month*.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

*The 60 Minutes Interview with Harris is what Trump(That he declined to be part of) has been crying about ever since.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
The establishment: He's a threat to our control over the tax cattle!
NPCs: ORANGE MAN BAD. ORANGE MAN BAD. DADDY TELEVISION TELLS US ORANGE MAN BAD. OBEY DADDY TELEVISION. ORANGE MAN BAD.

Shut up, ya buncha fuckin' drones.
Honey, I don't give a shit what the establishment says. Just listen to him for five minutes. if you come away from that five minutes thinking he's going to make your life better, you need to dedicate ALL of your free time to finding professional help that will save you.

Admin.

Shake it off.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
I strongly recommend seeing the movie The Apprentice. The 3 rules his early mentor Roy Cohn taught him. Number one: attack, attack, attack. Number two: admit nothing and deny everything. And number three: no matter what happens, you claim victory and never admit defeat.

Sound familiar?
That’s why he and attorneys tried to block it and why he’s still ranting about it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I strongly recommend seeing the movie The Apprentice. The 3 rules his early mentor Roy Cohn taught him. Number one: attack, attack, attack. Number two: admit nothing and deny everything. And number three: no matter what happens, you claim victory and never admit defeat.

Sound familiar?
That’s why he and attorneys tried to block it and why he’s still ranting about it

He's a short-fingered, orange-faced, mentally incapacitated, and emotionally crippled vulgarian.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think he’s very vain that’s all
Doesn’t want to appear the old man he calls others