Anti-Vaxxer Doug Kuzma Dies, Age 61

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

AN ANTI-vax podcaster has died after he caught Covid at a conspiracy conference. Doug Kuzma, 61, died on January 3 after he was hospitalized for 10 days after catching the virus.

The podcaster attended ReAwaken America in Dallas on the weekend of December 11. Kuzma posted images from the conference that showed large crowds. One picture was captioned "podcaster room overrun with people. Chaos." He later reported feeling ill but claimed that it was just his chronic bronchitis.

Then on December 15, he said that he had a fever and had to call a doctor. Someone commented that he should have a Covid test, but Kuzma responded "no way." He added: "I'll die at the house before I go to the hospital." However, after suffering from a fever for five days Kuzma admitted that he likely contracted the virus. He was found unconscious at his home on Christmas Eve and rushed to hospital, Vice reported. He was then placed on a ventilator.

The final message that Kuzma sent was reportedly a photo of himself with a refill of ivermectin, the outlet said referencing a fellow podcast network member. The drug has not been approved for treating Covid and is best known as a horse dewormer. Kuzma was best known for broadcasting on the FROG News podcasting network - which stands for Fully Rely on God. He hosted shows with his friends that were renowned for pushing conspiracy theories. Kuzma covered topics such as QAnon and Covid denial, as well as discussing election fraud. He showed support for QAnon, with posters seen in the background of his studio that had well-known phrases attached to the group. Vaccine effectiveness & Omicron

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Damn. Dropping like flies. I guess he wasn't vaccinated.

Nobody cares if it was a Old Man.

Unlike that pretty DA in Orange County - people will mourn for her, but not him.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Libtards still spreading lies...as if nobody vaxed ever dies!
Prove it you ass fucked potatoe or stfu. is today the day you get off your fat ass and civil war?
Me prove it? My son in law pronounces death on em. Should I ask him for their charts, imbecile? :Popcorn:
Well now, why didn't you just say so? I didn't know your info came from a friend of a friend of a friend of yours! (rolling eyes into the back of my skull emoji)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Notice how they always seem to die in hospital? Being put on a ventilator if you have Covid is basically a death sentence.

Well.....if you are sick enough to need a machine to breath for you, you are in very bad shape.

Of course vents come with their own risks.....if you need to be put on one, you ain't doing good. By the time you are being put on one, you would die if they didnt.

There are many people enduring severe covid though who came off the vent.

All the hospital medical staff care about is saving your life. I can promise that. Sometimes the measures that need to be taken can be deadly...unfortunately, but the benefit outweighs the risk.

No one knew anything about Covid when it first hit, and the medical world had to learn by trial and error and it was terrifying and traumatic for all the front line care providers who were exposing themselves to this new virus and had no solid protocol. Many patients were vented that should NOT have been vented and sadly people died because of it.

It wasnt maliscious or intentional at ALL.

At this point medical professionals have a much better grip on who to vent and who not to vent.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who even is this guy?

Is he ACTUALLY a REAL anti vaxxer? Was he telling people NOT to get the vaccine?

Or was he just opposing government measures like coerced vaccines?