xXx
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
You forgot about @Flynn , the ring leader of the resident e-trannies.
Who the fuck is Flynn??

Someone that thinks you should jump off a very tall bridge.
Why don't you go lick some nigger anus

And take away your favorite hobby? I'll pass.

Hi flunn
wanna pizza and then fuck ??
Are you hitting on the resident tranny??
Not in my thread you won't! Take it to pm's you two faggits!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who the fuck is Flynn??

Hi flunn

she's a trannie ?? .. did you play mechanic with it ?

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Who the fuck is Flynn??

Hi flunn

*He's a tranny, yes.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He must be wearing his pink shorts and feeling extra fruity this evening.
Oh yea the ones with the jizz stains..he always sporting them nasty garmets.
122168783_974636389722458_7254002258202687227_n.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who the fuck is Flynn??

Hi flunn

*He's a tranny, yes.

are you a good tranny mechanic ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
How old is he? You need to keep an eye on his health with him being such a big lad.

yes
he's 4
he had a $300 poo at the vet a few weeks ago LOL constipation ... now he needs high fibre food that costs me $$50 every 3 weeks

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are several members of this forum who owe me a serious apology. You all know who you are but I'll make a list so you each can come clean and apologize to me on this thread.

@Omnipotent for constant harassment and cyber bullying. You should be ashamed of the way you conduct yourself online.
@Jeannie and @Lily for ganging up on me and hurting my feelings.
@Breakfall for changing his name recently and confusing me.
@The Countess and @Murdock for constantly rejecting my sexual advances.
@LotusBud and @Admin. for saying mean and hurtful things to me.
Stinky (the gaywaud "X" who's impossible to tag) for being gay and nasty trying to convert me to the darkside of homosexuality.
@Sindy666 you are the biggest liar and catfish I ever had the pleasure of meeting online. STOP LYING.
@Martini News Network you are just the worst kind of person.

I expect an extensive and heart felt apology from each of you on this thread. DANKE!! :Popcorn:

I'm sorry, I mean really sorry, that you post such mean and nasty stuff I feel compelled to say something mean and nasty back. Please accept my serious apologies.

PS, @X is not impossible to tag. SMH. Just copy and paste the X from his profile. You're welcome.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
There are several members of this forum who owe me a serious apology. You all know who you are but I'll make a list so you each can come clean and apologize to me on this thread.

@Omnipotent for constant harassment and cyber bullying. You should be ashamed of the way you conduct yourself online.
Stinky (the gaywaud "X" who's impossible to tag) for being gay and nasty trying to convert me to the darkside of homosexuality.
@Sindy666 you are the biggest liar and catfish I ever had the pleasure of meeting online. STOP LYING.

I expect an extensive and heart felt apology from each of you on this thread. DANKE!! :Popcorn:

I'm sorry, I mean really sorry, that you post such mean and nasty stuff I feel compelled to say something mean and nasty back. Please accept my serious apologies.

PS, @X is not impossible to tag. SMH. Just copy and paste the X from his profile. You're welcome.

Or you can just use their member number..

[User=mem#]@mem name[/user] so Xs member number is 120 so replace mem# with 120

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

That most certainly was not sincere :Wise1:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That most certainly was not sincere :Wise1:

Oh, it absolutely was.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm sorry, I mean really sorry, that you post such mean and nasty stuff I feel compelled to say something mean and nasty back.

Wow. This is exactly what you do to me. You accuse me of being nasty and insulting people while completely ignoring the fact I'm responding to nasty insults being flung at me.

Like how you complain about how we all talk about "libs" but dont notice that you do the same thing slamming "cons" and we are just responding.

Just sayin.

OP
OP
Oliver Shagnasty

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

I'm sorry, I mean really sorry, that you post such mean and nasty stuff I feel compelled to say something mean and nasty back.

Wow. This is exactly what you do to me. You accuse me of being nasty and insulting people while completely ignoring the fact I'm responding to nasty insults being flung at me.

Like how you complain about how we all talk about "libs" but dont notice that you do the same thing slamming "cons" and we are just responding.

Just sayin.
@LotusBud see???? ^^^^^

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Just sayin.
@LotusBud see???? ^^^^^

It just sucks how harshly she judges me.

I cant get a break or any understanding when some men call me things like an "ignorant slut" and "disgusting pig" and I get called stupid or insane? Everytime I try to discuss something with them I just get nasty things posted at me.

And when you respond to that likewise, they literally paint you as the nasty one.

They dehumanize people all the time and twist anything any which way they need to in order to put themselves in the right, and on the high ground and put you always in the wrong and always below them.

I've pointed this out before, she wont acknowledge it. I guess to them it doesnt matter how they talk to us because we arent actual human beings. We are stupid cons who deserve it, I guess.

Last edited:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Dove, post:

I've pointed this out before, she wont acknowledge it. I guess to them it doesnt matter how they talk to us because we arent actual human beings. We are stupid cons who deserve it, I guess.
[/QUOTE]

Are you on drugs?