• Dove

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

SeVyX4r.jpg

The Admin/Mods @ Bastard Factory have decided to honor some of our brightest members with an acknowledgment award. The Bastard of the Month Award will be given to ONE member every other month that members have voted for via poll.

You can change your votes over the course of the month and allows up to 21 voting days.

BOTM Awards

(2) Avatar Hacks + (2) User Title Hacks to counterattack any members who didn't 'vote' for them.
(1) Nudes pics of UncleDilfs sister.

Award Presenter
Bastard Factory

Your Voting Criterium: In your opinion, what member has had the "Biggest Positive Impact" on the board for the month of August 2022?

Names will be added as needed. IF your names not listed, you're not posting enough.

Voting closes August 30 @ 9:00 a.m. EST

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Vote- Blurt

Best content as of late and biggest laughs. The coal has become a diamond.

Second- Gutterballs. The guys been hilarious, sorry.

My clique of favorites know who they are and know how I feel about them, so I can’t vote for them.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Vote- Blurt

Speaking of diamond, what's with that hard look in your avvie pic? And why the puffy, coal dust jacket?

You hiding something?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Vote- Blurt

Speaking of diamond, what's with that hard look in your avvie pic? And why the puffy, coal dust jacket?

You hiding something?
That pic was taken outside in the sun waiting for my doordash.

The jacket is Ed Hardy.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I like that you and Dovey have the same nose.

This provides a sense of continuity in the community.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Not meant as a slight. I honestly mean that.

I have a highly developed sense for eccentric aesthethics.

I'm a real artist. Like Caskur.

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I'm going to use my vote very wisely and in a proven educated way and vote for 'informal' ... ✔

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
if you dislike sprinkled or jelly filled donuts i can not and will not VOTE FOR YOU.
if you fall on Astrological sign Taurus(My opposite) there is a 50/50 chance I won't VOTE FOR YOU.
if a duck is suffering on a bed of grass longing for its family to see them one last time AND SAVE IT rather than smash it to death with an ax NO VOTE for YOU.
IF you are abbie normal in a sexual manner there is about a 51/49 chance NO VOTE for you
if you have a dark perverse sense of humor YOU MAY HAVE MY VOTE ALREADY
if you can't dance naked at midnight and than go swimming in frigid waters NO VOTE...
...oh the horror the horror there is so much more but I tire now from typing

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
I'm wondering now if I should suck up to the ''Bastard Factory'' and give 'him or her' [no pronouns intended] my vote, just in case I forget my password again ... just think about it ... we could even be BFF ... :Happy5:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm wondering now if I should suck up to the ''Bastard Factory'' and give 'him or her' [no pronouns intended] my vote, just in case I forget my password again ... just think about it ... we could even be BFF ... :Happy5:
BF is a she and a solid 9! I thought everyone knew that.? Mid 30s n dont ask her about the filmstars chasing her lol at least an hour... Most of the boards bent her over a table joke getting, used to just be 3 of us but she'll do anything for a 20 donatiion

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
BF is a she and a solid 9! I thought everyone knew that.? Mid 30s n dont ask her about the filmstars chasing her lol at least an hour... Most of the boards bent her over a table joke getting, used to just be 3 of us but she'll do anything for a 20 donatiion
Okay, thanks for the info ... :CooL:

Just to let the forum know right here that I'm definitely not intimidated in any way by super attractive women ...

Oh, look how nice 'Barstard Factory' is she is fist bumping me ... are we BFF now ...? ... :eyeRoLL:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh no!

Not another cunt who thinks gender matters on an anonymous forum!

C'mon, @SHAMPAIN ! Drag your ass into the third decade of the century, will you!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh no!

Not another cunt who thinks gender matters on an anonymous forum!

C'mon, @SHAMPAIN ! Drag your ass into the third decade of the century, will you!
MULTI AWARD-WINNING $150k MODERATOR CONSIDERS 4CHAN "Janitor" job offer .... "it's like coming out of the frying pan and into the fire" said one ex jannie
trqng6R.jpg

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
And there you go again, unable to distinguish between forum life and life outside a forum.

No wonder you bought yourself a pair of rainbow runners.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
never seen anything like that n ma life, i thought I had a large NOPE IN THAT FAHGS COMPANY... i BET HE WANTS TO CUT IT OFF ARRRRGGH BLURT IN MY HEAD YOU TROLL WEARING THAT STUFF, I WOULD LIKE IT KEPT THAT WAY! I RESPECT YOU AS I'VE TOLD OTHERS, THERE'S LOADS no frock pics lol

DDT

Factory Bastard
I don't wish to ever see you in women's clothes...
The most Blurt has ever posted once he turned into a tranny was a pic of his high heeled fashion boots.

I'll explain why Blurt turned into a tranny, and then it will all make sense... You see, as a child and young adult, Blurt couldn't find acceptance from his father. Blurt didn't live up to the expectations his father placed upon him. He didn't excel at the things his father thought he should have.

On the other hand, his mother was a doting and supportive figure in his life. She was also into fashion, even appearing in an edition of Playboy magazine.

As time went on, Blurt sort of randomly floated through life as a lost and directionless soul. Yet he always had the good memories of his loving and doting mother.

So he recreated what he had once known the best way he could: He attempted to become his own mother, to relive the good memories.

It's just like Norman Bates, the difference being his mother was loving and supportive, as opposed to Bates mother being abusive.

Norman Blurts.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah, I bought it at a specialty shop owned an operated by an amazing Latina goddess in North Montreal.

The pic is from 2004.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Of course there are "Mexicans," Melski!

This shop is situated in the Hispanic district, cheek by jowl with Little Italy.

Most folks in the district are Columbian, Guatemalan, Salvadoran, Peruvian, and Chilean.

The Portuguese have their own district, too. As do the South Asians, the Arabs, the Chinese, the Haitians, the Berbers, the Hassidim, the Germans, the Russians, and the Jamaicans. Among others.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
to the most charismatic, consistent, and daring poster and global moderator that there has ever been and will i voted for @SHAMPAIN no one on here truly appreciates all you have done, all of @Breakfall 's bullshit criminally constant harassment, @Bastard Factory 's whining about this, that, more drug money, and all the other nonsense from the fuckwad squad.. you deserve this vote and the win this month.

oh @UncleDiLF will be banneded forever on here on the day you win @SHAMPAIN and @Breakfall too. As a gift to you sir. Bravo. We'll drink the finest champagne, eat the best fava beans...with their livers too

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Most folks in the district are Columbian, Guatemalan, Salvadoran, Peruvian, and Chilean.
I'd bet you felt most at home there, in that cultural mosaic, and away from all those pesky White people!
Yeah, it's a nightmare, I tell ya! With a mere 75% of the metropolitan population, finding a Caucasian person is like finding a needle in a haystack. Don't be an idiot, Mel. I saw more White people every second of every day than you see in a week. Good luck dating all those deer that keep munching on your bush.

Screenshot-20220814-184403.jpg

• Funny 2
Reactions: X

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
If we have a Bastard Of The Month every month then when we get to the end of the year and we have 12 Bastards then do we vote for a Super Bastard and they win The Bastard Factory Dot Net Super Bastard Of The Year or TBFDNSBOTY ... :Happy5:

How proud would a poster here be to win such a prestigious award ... :Whaa?:

Someone here could photoshop up a lovely trophy with 'TBFDNSBOTY' on it ... :Awesomeness:

It's a really a win win situation ...:CooL: