Become an ALPHA male with UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Since 90% here are fat, broke and beta, I will give you advices on how t become more alpha

hE8qE2J.jpg

Ask me anything you filthy animals.

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
The blank post is what I meant to post. Think of it as me saying something w/o saying anything - that's all Dilf needs to see.

Would you rather read words responding to a moron's post? A blank post is most appropriate to any of his blatherings, IMEO.

Reactions: X
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Alpha male? What about us alpha females? Mind you we don’t need teaching, we already know we rule.
What do you rule? Being an Instagram thotie? Gold digger? Yes.

At the end, woman are by nature beta. You are just here because of your pussy.

We man invented the apps and smartphones you rely on and shop 24/7 :D We invented cars, architecture, medicine, by pass, we went to the moon, we love to work, Tesla, Nietzsche , etc.

So this goes actually to males. Beta Males can become more Alpha with my intelligent advice.

Please go and shop for more shoes, you pond scum of a woman . LoL

MasterBlaster

Rest In Peace Boyd
LOL @ "using bandwith." Did you bounce off the turnip truck last night? Do you know how forums, bandwidth and all that mysterious stuff works? If not, cool... I do.

I put him on ignore.

KrRyjAP.gif

Mission accomplished!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey @UncleDiLF, how many truck or treaters did you chain up in your basement? You’re aware that knowingly transmitting your HIV is a serious crime, right?

You are the AIDS-spreader Gyro! You filth!

I won this fight clearly! You fat boy!

Go away. Jail bird.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Its like Alpha ghost town lately. No Kam, no Scouse, no Dilf. Not many Bastards either. Dont tell me y'all done fucked off to celebrate that Christmas shit. Except Dilf, he fooked up and got the banned Aids. Be around Martin Luther King day when that Bastard is allowed back.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Its like Alpha ghost town lately. No Kam, no Scouse, no Dilf. Not many Bastards either. Dont tell me y'all done fucked off to celebrate that Christmas shit. Except Dilf, he fooked up and got the banned Aids. Be around Martin Luther King day when that Bastard is allowed back.
BF told me to check under my pillow on Christmas Day to see if I’ve got my account back....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
BF told me to check under my pillow on Christmas Day to see if I’ve got my account back....

That n1gga be comin' in as the Tooth Fairy? Tell him he better put some spanks on or something, be cold around Christmas lol.