Behind the Lady Hussey Incident

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The latest drama over Lady Susan Hussey who served the crown for 62 years and got sacked by the King and her godson Pr Prince William for "racist" comments.... apparently asking someone where they come from is racist now....lol. Well for as long I can remember the first thing I ask someone face to face is where they come from. It's a conversation starter.

Worth WHILE VIEWING.

ANYWAY, not a good look for the King or Pr William giving in to the woke wankers...

They should have stood by 82-83 year old Lady Hussey. EVERYBODY on Lady C channel are up in arms about it.

The King's advisors got this one wrong. This controversy will be dined on for eons..

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
There more to this story than 1 question after 60 yrs of service.

She pissed someone off.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Say your British all you want, if your standing there dressed like an African, people are going to ask where your from, you drew attention to it yourself. Plus she didn’t complain about it at Buck house, she waited and went to the news channels, ££££££££££, wouldn’t surprise me if there was a go fund me page too.Dressed in African clothes, runs a domestic violence unit for Afro Caribbean woman only, and don’t want to be asked where she’s from, dunno how she runs anything, personally I think she’s a bit backward. Afro Caribbean only, apartheid in the UK.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Say your British all you want, if your standing there dressed like an African, people are going to ask where your from, you drew attention to it yourself. Plus she didn’t complain about it at Buck house, she waited and went to the news channels, ££££££££££, wouldn’t surprise me if there was a go fund me page too.Dressed in African clothes, runs a domestic violence unit for Afro Caribbean woman only, and don’t want to be asked where she’s from, dunno how she runs anything, personally I think she’s a bit backward. Afro Caribbean only, apartheid in the UK.

And the appalling exhibitionist calls herself Ngozi Fulani and her real name is MARLENE HADLEY (sp?).... she uses a fake name... she is around the f'ing twist.

She charges her charity 65,000 a year and 160,000 in expenses....lol I am not sure if that is pounds or dollars but I am guessing it's pounds..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And the appalling exhibitionist calls herself Ngozi Fulani and her real name is MARLENE HADLEY (sp?).... she uses a fake name... she is around the f'ing twist.

She charges her charity 65,000 a year and 160,000 in expenses....lol I am not sure if that is pounds or dollars but I am guessing it's pounds..
Yeah you watch, they’ll make her a Dame next.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Still don’t get how the Royals work, and why they still exist? Did the UK ever hear about the French Revolution?

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah you watch, they’ll make her a Dame next.
If they do they'll lose their support base. If they don't fix this then they'll lose me. I don't mind Charles but I am not a big lover of William even though I love his wife and the kids. I think Williams target audience is the younger crew and not the older generation and he should pay more attention to the older supporters. WE are still a force.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Still don’t get how the Royals work, and why they still exist? Did the UK ever hear about the French Revolution?

Well the King is the head of ALL government and if the government does not act correctly then the King can sack them. If that happens, the people have to vote again for a new government.

In the American system you have to wait 4 years to oust a leader.

KINGS and Queen's are taught from childhood to serve the people. They are lifetime public servants but they can step down at any time and the next one in line can step in their place.

Presidents serve their business donators supposedly.... and can't be sacked so you're stuck for 4 years..

And if you are a despot President you can just make sure you are elected forever by killing your opponents before election time. It happens all the time in Africa.

I like that our system has a safety net minimising corruption.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Her name is Meggan Markle.

Yes and no... we think it is going to be about the Harkles doco ... the Queen always had Lady Hussey in attendance as a witness... now that Lady Hussey is discredited, the Harkles will get away with their lies about taking Lili to see the Queen... Harry was insistent on a photograph of the Queen with Lili and the Queen refused him. BY THEN the Queen had realized she was being used.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes and no... we think it is going to be about the Harkles doco ... the Queen always had Lady Hussey in attendance as a witness... now that Lady Hussey is discredited, the Harkles will get away with their lies about taking Lili to see the Queen... Harry was insistent on a photograph of the Queen with Lili and the Queen refused him. BY THEN the Queen had realized she was being used.

They literally wore pins that represented slavery to every one of Harry and Meggan’s engagement and wedding celebrations.

This was all during the Floyd protest turned riots.

This is no longer viewed as socially acceptable behavior. It is also proof that systemic racism exists in the highest of platforms.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Her name is Meggan Markle.

Yes and no... we think it is going to be about the Harkles doco ... the Queen always had Lady Hussey in attendance as a witness... now that Lady Hussey is discredited,the Harkles will get away with their lies about taking Lili to see the Queen... Harry was insistent on a photograph of the Queen with Lili and the Queen refused him. BY THEN the Queen had realized she was being used.
They literally wore pins that represented slavery to every one of Harry and Meggan’s engagement and wedding celebrations.

This is no longer viewed as socially acceptable behavior. It is also proof that systemic racism exists in the highest of platforms.

Well then I advise strongly and in your own time naturally to watch the two Lady C video on the in-depth coverage rather than just what is presented to you via news journalists.

If you don't do that then at least read comments from the black community on her channel.

I encourage you to hear both sides of this argument which is politicised and not the view of the MAJORITY of humankind.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

One Royal wore an African brooch... and if I had one and I felt like wearing it, I would.

There was absolutely NOTHING wrong with wearing the African brooch and it should NOT have been an issue.

Let me ask you this... hypothetically... if you went on holiday to Mexico and bought a Mexican poncho and a sombrero and then proceeded to wear those items back in the States, would people say you were racist?

The answer is, of course not.

And UK people and everyone outside of the USA aren't obligated to consider what political catastrophe is going on in the USA over someone's untimely death.

Does anyone care if native Americans or Negro's wear suits designed by Europeans fashion designers and call then racist? Of course not... it's even stupid to suggest it.

Africans make jewelry and sell it. They expect European tourists to buy it and wear it... every country does.

Can you see why people think your reasoning isn't right? Let me know what you further think.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
One Royal wore an African brooch... and if I had one and I felt like wearing it, I would.

There was absolutely NOTHING wrong with wearing the African brooch and it should NOT have been an issue.

Let me ask you this... hypothetically... if you went on holiday to Mexico and bought a Mexican poncho and a sombrero and then proceeded to wear those items back in the States, would people say you were racist?

The answer is, of course not.

And UK people and everyone outside of the USA aren't obligated to consider what political catastrophe is going on in the USA over someone's untimely death.

Does anyone care if native Americans or Negro's wear suits designed by Europeans fashion designers and call then racist? Of course not... it's even stupid to suggest it.

Africans make jewelry and sell it. They expect European tourists to buy it and wear it... every country does.

Can you see why people think your reasoning isn't right? Let me know what you further think.

I don’t make it habit to talk out of my ass. However, if someone wore an African broach I would need to see it before I could give my opinion.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a common comment Murdie... from a black lady about the Lady Hussey and the Marlene Headley incidence...

J M
4 days ago
I am black, 28 years old and if i had seen that woman dressed the way she was with that name i would have asked where she was from as well. Asking her ancestry is not racist, that woman like many today choose to find racism in everything. It's really horrible that the Royals are too afraid to stand up for what is right and support Lady Hussey

And having a brooch of a black woman's head is NOT racist... And saying so is simply a form derangement. Who did it offend? Lemme guess.... people who want an excuse to play the race card? Yeah... those trouble-when-there-isn't any, mob.

Do you remember the days where white couples weren't allowed to raise non-white children? Is that a thing where you come from?

Anyway... Not only whites are up in arms so are the blacks to their credit. The Browns are shit stirring and I simply will call them on it when they do. You can defend wrong all you like but I stand by what is fair.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t make it habit to talk out of my ass. However, if someone wore an African broach I would need to see it before I could give my opinion.

MeAgain Markle is a drongo.

She is the one who claimed it was racist... lol

If you take notice of her view of life then I think that is sad.. If you think this was racist then I can't help you any further.

princess-michael-brooch.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here another story from a REAL native African and what she says about Markle destroying race relations and how she LOVES the Royal family and doesn't care for MeAgain and Harry...It's not a long story.

Sick of hearing about this pair of wankers , snivelling little ginger ponce. They was so worried about security, so when they came to London they gave them a car with blacked out windows, what did they do, wound them down and started waving at people, they maybe should head for a tunnel in Paris.
All that shit about racist royals asking what the baby will look like, imagine they wasn’t who they are, you didn’t know them and they moved across the street from you, she’s mixed race and he’s proper ginger, who wouldn’t wonder what the baby would look like, that Megan had dreams of being the next princess Diana but she just didn’t fit in. There’s a difference between celebrity and royals, you can’t buy class and it shows.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well the King is the head of ALL government and if the government does not act correctly then the King can sack them. If that happens, the people have to vote again for a new government.

In the American system you have to wait 4 years to oust a leader.

KINGS and Queen's are taught from childhood to serve the people. They are lifetime public servants but they can step down at any time and the next one in line can step in their place.

Presidents serve their business donators supposedly.... and can't be sacked so you're stuck for 4 years..

And if you are a despot President you can just make sure you are elected forever by killing your opponents before election time. It happens all the time in Africa.

I like that our system has a safety net minimising corruption.
I never realized the King had this type of power. I always thought the Royals were traditional and nothing more.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sick of hearing about this pair of wankers , snivelling little ginger ponce. They was so worried about security, so when they came to London they gave them a car with blacked out windows, what did they do, wound them down and started waving at people, they maybe should head for a tunnel in Paris.
All that shit about racist royals asking what the baby will look like, imagine they wasn’t who they are, you didn’t know them and they moved across the street from you, she’s mixed race and he’s proper ginger, who wouldn’t wonder what the baby would look like, that Megan had dreams of being the next princess Diana but she just didn’t fit in. There’s a difference between celebrity and royals, you can’t buy class and it shows.

Unofficially I have just heard those two wankers have been dumped by Netflix.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I never realized the King had this type of power. I always thought the Royals were traditional and nothing more.

The Monarch which is now King Charles is HEAD OF STATE to roughly 2.5 billion people... none of the commonwealth, (Australia, Canada, New Zealand to name the largest) can move a soldier or military person unless the Monarch signs off on it... example, we can't help America with war unless the King says so.

You need to understand what A CONSTITUTIONAL monarchy is firstly.

The citizens vote governments in BUT those governments GO TO THE KING (formerly the Queen Elizabeth II) AND ASK IF THEY CAN GOVERN ON HER/HIS BEHALF of the King ... every single week the government remain in power, they have to go to the King and give a report to him.

The English Monarch is the most powerful person on the planet in actual fact...You will never hear that publicly announced by the media. Once I investigated the monarch's duties and so forth, I found that out. I was shocked but now I understand it and appreciate the Monarch will make sure governments aren't corrupt and hurt the people. America lacks that basic safety net.

The good thing about King Charles is he has a love for the environment.. He donated to us WESTERN Australians when we has a nasty cyclone.... he and the Queen always sent significant donations to Aus when required for natural disasters.

King Charles III will sadly have to deal with Harry eventually and that will hurt Charles because he loves his son naturally.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here you go @Murdy Lady C latest video she is wearing a black person as a brooch... she explains the meaning of those particular brooches you think are socially unacceptable and that Princess Michael of Kent wore.

They are called Venetian Moretto Cherso brooches... and they go back 500 years. They are slave brooches but the head of a Prince...

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Aryan You know Blacks are mostly not anti-white I have been finding reading comments at Youtube... You guys might fight about it here on forums but I am really heartened by comments like this and there are MANY on YT.

lady strange
2 days ago (edited)

Dear Lady C, as someone from a Commonwealth country in the Far East, I am insulted by the claims that my independent, democratic, multicultural and multiethnic first world country (we are classified by international bodies) that gained independence in the post-WWII years is enslaved and exploited by the Queen and the UK. We have scholarships to the UK and other Commonwealth countries; we have FTAs and political (and economic) biltaeral agreements with many nations because our leaders hammered them out with their counterparts in those other Commonwealth and non-Commonwealth countries, not because the UK or the late Queen willed it so. So much for The Wife's claim to having a degree in international studies or international relations or whatever she is calling it this week. The dastardly duo are determined to make everything about race, and appear to want to torpedo political relations between the UK and the other countries in the world both within and without the Commonwealth. Is it because The Wife is not satisfied with isolating her Handbag and bringing him completely under her thumb that she must now isolate the whole of the UK and bring it under her thumb too? Probably to The Wife, all countries in the Commonwealth whether with a black majority, Sinitic majority, Malay majority or other ethnic majority are "poor", "exploited" and "wrung dry" for the coffers of the Queen and the UK. Or is she so ignorant that in her brain and her Handbag's, only black majority countries (no offence to anyone) are considered to be part of the Commonwealth and because of their majority ethnic make-up, her brain automatically paints them as poor, backwards and exploited? That's insulting to those countries. And she is insulting all of us in the Commonwealth by painting us thus, and by painting the UK as "racist". With her thinking, she's showing that she's the backwards and racist one by thinking of Commonwealth countries as such. As far as I am concerned, there is only one race - the human race and we should bear that in mind and find common ground with each other.

TorontoTS TS
2 days ago

As a young black woman, I should add that the BRF is losing the battle when it comes to refuting Meghan's allegations with respect to race. They really need to re-think their PR strategy. In my opinion, the only way to get ahead of Meghan in the race game is to : (1) highlight that none of her extended black family members were invited to her wedding or in attendance; and (2) very carefully (while making a statement why their children will not have princely titles) make direct, and explicit reference to why. By this, I mean that the Palace should clearly reference Edward and his children in anything they say about H&M's kids when it comes to titles. I've found that the racism argument has no leg to stand on with most black people I know, when they realize (1) Meghan didn't bother to invite her black family members to the wedding, and (2) when it's pointed out that HMTQ had 11 great grandchildren, that all were white as snow, and that only 3 had princely titles due to established law. We're living in a reactive society. People need CLEAR examples of precedent *in tandem with whatever statements the BRF releases*: i.e. "In keeping with established precedent, particularly the Queen not providing princely titles to her own grandchildren [Louise and James- use names], and in keeping with my long-standing view of slimming the monarchy....." THAT is how you start so it is very obvious that this is not a snub, but something that has been done before already.