BF History

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
BF is now 12 years old.

Does anyone remember when alphas took over???
Here is footage of me and @Aryan entering BF.

Whoreson @Krieg wanted to see our tickets. Back in the day, whoresons of BF had a claim. „BastardFactory - Where the big boys play.“

It was pathetic. But look how @Aryan was trolling whoreson and ticket checker @Krieg :

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@reaper you are for life. As an all new BF Defense minister, the Emperor never forgot your loyalty during my absence.

We cant respect Riff raff and FiLTH and so we go our own way.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@reaper you are for life. As an all new BF Defense minister, the Emperor never forgot your loyalty during my absence.

We cant respect Riff raff and FiLTH and so we go our own way.
I humbly accept the position as chief of defence for the alphas Emperor Dilf.But I think we needed moar alphas to combat the rising faggotry that is infecting our beloved B/F.

So far we have.

Emperor Dilf- Supreme leader.

Weeg- 2 IC

Brothers Ayran and Blazor-Head of the Jew problem.

Brother reaper-Head of the Muslim problem and defence minister.

Head of the nigger problem ? Position open.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
BF is now 12 years old.

Does anyone remember when alphas took over???
Here is footage of me and @Aryan entering BF.

Whoreson @Krieg wanted to see our tickets. Back in the day, whoresons of BF had a claim. „BastardFactory - Where the big boys play.“

It was pathetic. But look how @Aryan was trolling whoreson and ticket checker @Krieg :

I remember when you two sucked me into this place from the YNC.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look at my shoulders. Something you could only masturbate over. I’m a powerhouse!
LMFAO !!
You're short and squat ...like a hearty turd

I'd hit you they'd pick you up for speeding in the next town :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Also the Canadian accent sounds American! I’m so sick and tired of Canadians bitching about being thought of as American. You sound American you Canuck!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Also the Canadian accent sounds American! I’m so sick and tired of Canadians bitching about being thought of as American. You sound American you Canuck!!!!
I cant respect cuckadians.