Biden says he is leaving hiding and addressing the US at 8PM ET 7/24

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tomorrow evening at 8 PM ET, I will address the nation from the Oval Office on what lies ahead, and how I will finish the job for the American people.

Looking at the comments below his Xwitter post, a good amount of people are questioning the legitimacy of the tweets from both his POTUS and his Joe Biden account on Xwitter.

[video]

Admin.

Don't h8t me cuz I be beautiful.
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
When I called Apartheid Elmo a moron (or words to that effect) on Twitter, and he liked my "tweet" I had suspicions it might not really have been him agreeing with my observation.

But given that Sleepy Joe now has unlimited immunity, I hope he takes advantage and shoots Trump with an AR15 on 5th Avenue, his voters wouldn't care.

I wish more contagious people would gallivant around public, I thought this was America!

OP
OP
Fantom

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
Here after the fact.

If you didn't listen to this here is the basic rundown of what happened:

1: Biden checked the boxes for any basic presidential speech, doing the, "Immigration, check, healthcare, check, jobs, check" etc. until he covered most wedge issues saying his administration was good in every way concerning said issues.

2: Biden endorsed Kamala Harris.

3: He closed with the basic: "America Number One!" patriotic closing remarks.

Status quo speech.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here after the fact.

1: Biden checked the boxes for any basic presidential speech, doing the, "Immigration, check, healthcare, check, jobs, check" etc. until he covered most wedge issues saying his administration was good in every way concerning said issues.

Status quo speech.

Okay. So, what most people really want to know, unfortunately?, is whether he did so competently?

I didn't watch. Do you care to comment on that?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Here after the fact.

Status quo speech.
goddamit, I was hoping he would declare war on Belize, those phony english speaking brown people have egalitarian leanings!

OP
OP
Fantom

Fantom

Apparatus Of Satan
☠️Private Forum Access
Okay. So, what most people really want to know, unfortunately?, is whether he did so competently?

He had a few very minor slip ups, basically him just stuttering over words or pausing for a second too long.

Nothing like his "We have a 1000 Trillionaires!" comment in the debate.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Am I the only one that saw Biden bite the head off of a dead norwegian wharf rat just as he punched the "Trump Diet Coke with a slice of ketchup nowgoddammit" button near the end of the Oval Office Address?