Callout Scoundrel

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@The Scoundrel how did you do that?

If someone even says "sucking cock," they're going to get beat.

With yours?

Why yes Aryan that's exactly what I mean't. (Sarcasm just in case Aryan thinks he cracked the Flynn code again) I bet you'd like to inspect it first to make sure it's "up" to your standards with your giraffe-like tongue.

I'll pass if it's all the same, besides you ought to save your strength for your next Freemason gathering.

Satanic Saturday is the next meeting, right? I'm surprised you guys haven't started putting plastic sheeting down, it would be a lot less messy.

I already told you about the supply chain problems. Sheesh. Don't rub it in.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Right?!

You have first-hand experience.

It's my second tumble down stairs. The first had the potential to be dangerous as they were concrete. This one was mild as they were carpeted so just bruising and a few cracks here and there on previously damaged bones.

Good lord. You need to avoid stairs, buses, anything sharp, anything that moves...am I missing anything?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Right?!

You have first-hand experience.

It's my second tumble down stairs. The first had the potential to be dangerous as they were concrete. This one was mild as they were carpeted so just bruising and a few cracks here and there on previously damaged bones.

Good lord. You need to avoid stairs, buses, anything sharp, anything that moves...am I missing anything?
He needs to obviously avoid breathing…

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Boats. 21st birthday. Tried to steal a boat. 2 weeks in hospital

So add anything with a propeller.

@Flynn In a Ninja's hand anything is a weapon.

@Poofer Fuck off and die bar wallah

Yeah, but Ninjas don't fall down stairs when a light breeze touches them, nor do they get hit by buses that was honking it's horn with strobe lights on.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Yeah, but Ninjas don't fall down stairs when a light breeze touches them, nor do they get hit by buses that was honking it's horn with strobe lights on.

I was referring to the fact that anything can be dangerous given the right circumstance.

Every day you live you dodge a few potential bullets so waking up in the morning is pretty much a victory.

Master

Site Supporter

Boats. 21st birthday. Tried to steal a boat. 2 weeks in hospital

So add anything with a propeller.

@Flynn In a Ninja's hand anything is a weapon.

@Poofer Fuck off and die bar wallah
Flsmetowns very own Elijah Price here is already starting to crack.

Hey Scoundrel, how many bones broke typing that shit post out? You without any drugs in your system is like David Lee Roth leaving Van Halen. That didn’t work out too good, either.

seriously tho, what’s gonna hurt more? Caskur beating you in a match or a bus?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I was referring to the fact that anything can be dangerous given the right circumstance.

Every day you live you dodge a few potential bullets so waking up in the morning is pretty much a victory.

Eh...no. I've never had anything remotely close happen to me like what happened to you.

You are bad luck!

Master

Site Supporter

Eh...no. I've never had anything remotely close happen to me like what happened to you.

You are bad luck!
Bad luck?

The guys Wile E Coyote for crissakes

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You are bad luck!
Bad luck?

I bet everything that injured him had "ACME" stenciled on it.

Master

Site Supporter
@Omnipotent i kicked this bag of decaying shit around and didn’t even have to pull out ps.

If you can’t beat somebody who’s bones are obviously made of popcorn then maybe your not that good.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I hope u feel better soon, Ozzy

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

You are bad luck!

Like I said. Everything has a potential to hurt you. I've dodged a good few bullets and only had flesh wounds. I'm like a cat with infinite lives.

More like Roger Rabbit. I got the cute wife and all the funnies

seriously tho, what’s gonna hurt more? Caskur beating you in a match or a bus?

Bus incidents exist. The other is a figment of your imagination

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You are bad luck!
Bad luck?

I bet everything that injured him had "ACME" stenciled on it.
Bahahahahahahahahahahaa

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@The Scoundrel how did you do that?

Moving too fast and had a disagreement with a flight of stairs.

My sons want me to re-enact it for their Snapchat feeds.

We are getting old for that shit. I sprain my left ankle every other month trying to be young lol

Didn't you randomly fall over in the street one time and have to be helped up by strangers? LOL.

I’m always falling lol. ALWAYS

Your ass cheeks are probably out of whack and dragging you off balance.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Scoundrel should avoid escalators since aging folks have a hard time getting off them. They never tie their shoes, and when they get to the bottom, their laces are sucked into the machine, and they can't get their fucking shoe off in time, and they end up ground up like dog food.