Dovey is an ecclesiastical ecdysiast.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Clearly Duhv is unbothered by anything I have to say.

Have you considered the fact that if your standards for "bothered" are that loose......you are admitting that you are bothered enough to say it in the first place?

Regardless of your ideas that you somehow set apart and above the rest, your standards really do apply to you as well.

A few of us actually exploit this blind spot of yours frequently and it's just not even a sport.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Have you considered the fact that if your standards for "bothered" are that loose......you are admitting that you are bothered enough to say it in the first place?

Regardless of your ideas that you somehow set apart and above the rest, your standards really do apply to you as well.

A few of us actually exploit this blind spot of yours frequently and it's just not even a sport.

I never go on 5000 word defense of myself. Never have, never will. I don't care what Team Stupid thinks.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh I will, Oak! Absolutely!
You missed an opportunity to misspell Absolutely there...

I actually thought about it.....but decided it would cramp my stile.
1preus2.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I never go on 5000 word defense of myself. Never have, never will. I don't care what Team Stupid thinks.

Sure you do....just not all in the same post. You've gone way past 5000 words justifying your shitty behavior towards others and defending yourself needlessly and even inappropriately.

Including this post which is showing that you are so eager to believe you make people defensive, that you have no actual awareness of what's being said. It's interesting you think that longer post was about anything YOU said.

I have nothing to even be defensive about.

Juust sayin.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Well, it’s time we actually start looking into the whole situation.

If Dovid doesn’t think the inept drivel she spews like a lawn sprinkler is bad even with everyone telling her that her act is tiresome, then there’s nothing anybody can say that’s going to change it.

You can’t ban somebody for being stupid. Quite the opposite, you need punching bags like Dovid currently. Idiots who will post hump themselves into oblivion and make this place look busier then it actually is. Does it attract new members? No, but everyone has a self ban button and it’s up to them and them alone wether to use a function given to them when they signed up.

I can’t scroll thru that morons garbage, I suggest to those who are also sick of that incessant drooling to figure out what will make your time here more fun and doing what makes you happy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, it’s time we actually start looking into the whole situation.

If Dovid doesn’t think the inept drivel she spews like a lawn sprinkler is bad even with everyone telling her that her act is tiresome, then there’s nothing anybody can say that’s going to change it.

You can’t ban somebody for being stupid. Quite the opposite, you need punching bags like Dovid currently. Idiots who will post hump themselves into oblivion and make this place look busier then it actually is. Does it attract new members? No, but everyone has a self ban button and it’s up to them and them alone wether to use a function given to them when they signed up.

I can’t scroll thru that morons garbage, I suggest to those who are also sick of that incessant drooling to figure out what will make your time here more fun and doing what makes you happy.

I can't disagree with that, time to move on permanently.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The victim complex. At its core, the victim complex involves someone viewing themselves as a victim of their life events. They often express that bad things always happen to them, claim that they have no control over their life, and don’t take responsibility for things they do. The motives for a victim mentality are often unconscious.

The
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
provides people with a sense of safety and validation. As the victim, they don’t have to take the blame for their actions, they get attention from the people around them, and they are validated by support from others. However, by putting the responsibility on others, they sacrifice their own control and ability to act. They rely on others for their self-worth.

Exactly.

And we haven't even been thanked by him for getting his kids switch out of pawn for him.

And I'm STILL the big villain bad guy.

No you are just simply a liar. Not really that complicated lass.

*BOOM!!!*

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The only other religious stripper I know of is Bettie Page (more of a cheesecake artist, I guess) and it didn’t end well for her.

She wound up in Florida, of all places!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I have taken shits smarter than Blurt.

Blur giving you the shits every time he posts really isn't da same fing. You should trust your lower intestines on this one. Your gut feeling is correct. He destroys you and most everyone of your caliber every time.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Blurt's waaaaaay funnier than you and smarter. You, like that ass sucking cretin Deport_Liberals are two of the biggest sycophants out here. You serve whatever master lets you inside their rectums.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The only other religious stripper I know of is Bettie Page (more of a cheesecake artist, I guess) and it didn’t end well for her.

She wound up in Florida, of all places!
i have this sick fetish of watching ppl take apart game consoles and fixing them.

The guy who does it is based out of florida and the problem 90% of the time is the system is filled with roaches.

Its so bad he cleans thew systems outside. who the fuck wants to live in florida.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Florida is great. Just make sure you keep your contract with the pest control company. Oh, and careful around water because of gators. The fishing and hog hunting is top notch though.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Like lobster. Just watch out for their front claws as they can move them faster than a bullet out of a gun.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Too funny. Ol' Wordin' is pissed I took a shit on his beloved Effelay.

Man, it's not personal. Never been to Florida, don't care about Florida, not into rasslin' gators nor even into smoking Cuban cigars outside of Havana. Can't be arsed to listen to Praying DeSantis. Never been a fan of any state where wearing a ball cap is mandatory. And my Keys fit in my pocket.

But hey. You do you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Blur giving you the shits every time he posts really isn't da same fing. You should trust your lower intestines on this one. Your gut feeling is correct. He destroys you and most everyone of your caliber every time.

Funny how the only people expressing that sentiment are soy-sipping libturds.

It's almost as though there's some very distinctive bias at play...

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder, what could that distinctive bias be?

Intelligent and educated folks maybe?

You know, those who can never mistake their IQ for their shoe size or a Scouser for a rocket scientist?

Now take your marbles out o' yer pockets and put 'em back in your mouth, you burbling British lemming. And leave the hamster in there; the NHS won't cover colon cleansing.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You know, those who can never mistake their IQ for their shoe size or a Scouser for a rocket scientist?

Now take your marbles out o' yer pockets and put 'em back in your mouth, you burbling British lemming. And leave the hamster in there; the NHS won't cover colon cleansing.

Blurt. Why you even give Aryan the time of day is puzzling. He offers no real mental challenges unless you're talking about his overall I.Q. He contributes nothing and his go to replies are mired in racism and homophobic comments. He isn't funny or witty, he's just a big garbage bag of hate.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Blurt. Why you even give Aryan the time of day is puzzling. He offers no real mental challenges unless you're talking about his overall I.Q. He contributes nothing and his go to replies are mired in racism and homophobic comments. He isn't funny or witty, he's just a big garbage bag of hate.

Why you haven't been banned for being a shared handle is beyond me. You're easily the biggest phony on the forum.

I'm a "garbage bag of hate"? Seriously? Coming from the most toxic, uncivilised, disruptive waste of bandwidth on here, the accusation is really quite precious...

You ooze unpleasantness & venom from every orifice, yet bizarrely seem to conisder yourself to be some kind of morally superior voice of authority, who regularly drops PC lefty buzzwords in an effort to virtue signal. If that wasn't bad enough, you also use racial slurs during disputes , displaying downright hypocrisy and zero self-awareness.

Do the place a favour and log the fuck out, and take the rest of the whinging FT faggots with you. You lot are not wanted on here.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You hilariously seem to think that only lefties can be "intelligent and educated".

Every single one of your e-comrades on here is a leftard...

Still unsure what I mean about bias?

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You hilariously seem to think that only lefties can be "intelligent and educated".

Every single one of your e-comrades on here are leftards...

That's because there's a dickhead over in Fashionistas house crying into his damp cardboard bed she put down for him in the shitter yous all left to tend to? Don't make accusations like that man, go and tell the guy who caused the shite for months your feelings... You won't though, will you? admin and holiday 2 libtards vs half a Con that enjoys getting pegged

IT'S GOTTEN TIRING YER PAL CHOSE HIMSELF OVER YOU N YOU DOWNRIGHT IGNORED ME EARLIER, WELL YOU WENT ROUND ME TO SAY ALRIGHT TO SOMEONE LIKE WTF AM I NOW? PURE MADNESS MAN No cunt like this especially you ya fat hog ar I'll delete

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Every single one of your e-comrades on here is a leftard...

They decide who is intelligent by who echos their beliefs back to them.

Different views and perspectives are a sign of big stupid dumb dumbs. Tell them some shit no matter how true that picks at their bubble and they respond with hostility and insults. You are only smart if you went to a university. If you didn't, you are an uneducated piece of shit who shouldn't have a voice in how the country is ran or how your life should go. That all gets decided by our betters and we all need to know our place. None of us are worth conversing with either, we are just too stupid and below these educated people to "bother" with.

People fear what they dont understand.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

What do you know about the NHS? You didn't actually fact-check that before posting? I got bit by a big fucking tarantula to show how hard I was to a Croatian girl wae big fuck off titties knowing full well the NHS would cover my self-harm for clout and all I GOT WAS TIT PICS which is alright by me, know how she stopped talking to me and it was all over? I showed my supposed "bro" one and he fucking told her...