Dovid, a word...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wait....

Let's show just how petty little bitch Boi breaktard is.

That drivel quoted was written by an Uber tard named Chaosfactor. He came from some Pokémon type forum named conquer club where the neanderthals would roll dice then touch each other's chest hair subliminally while tenting their Y-fronts. Chaos factor, CF for short, wanted more then anything to be a BH Reg and get that flamer clout.

He was a good minion. So when I see something like;

Poofer is a shit poster and a hell of a drag

Which doesn't sound anything like something CF would write. I had to do a double take.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

CF actually wrote;

Poofer is a quality poster and a hell of a competitor, but Poofer is not our salvation...Our salvation lies with new blood...

Hey Bitchfell, I don't have to make you look like a bitch when you are perfectly capable doing it all by yourself.

Now this, is what is called "owning" somebody. When an idiot (Bitchmauled) is interpolating somebody else's shit, that's when you've broken the bitch.

But let's not forget about the context as to why CF wrote that. I was bitch slapping him around BH so he ran hand hid at his dead forum.

Haw Haw
CF was obviously sucking up to you…but he nailed the repetition part. I’ve tried to play the repetition gig to the spammers here…but fuck me dead…I shat myself to tears! Harrr harrr