Dovid, it’s time we cleared the air

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here is the thing though.

I'm not mad about shit. It's all history. I dont bring it up and try to hash it out. I'm not disturbed or moved by any of it. I just respond as it flies at me.

I DO poke at and make fun of Poofer.....which btw is what we do here, right?

So if we "clear the air" does that mean I can't make fun of him?

That's why I'm asking. Also I dont trust this public olive branch is from an olive tree if you know what I mean.

So Poofer, how would you like to clear the air with me today?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I guarantee you, certain people will fly off the handle if you guys called cease fire.

Why would anyone "fly off the handle?" If the two morons want to patch things up, then let them. That'll reduce 30% of the crap posts haunting this forum. Just because Martini stops making fun of Dove doesnt mean I have to. All to their own.

The only thing I want that stupid whiny cunt to do is stop posting her shit faux political threads in Meltdown. They suck and so does she.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Awwww.

Flynn needs attention today and is using the NPD tactic of saying things blatantly false in effort to stimulate an argument.

How cute.

So basically Poofer doesn't want me to pick on him on his regular account but intends to keep the Plynn acount raging on repeat.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Awwww.

Flynn needs attention today and is using the NPD tactic of saying things blatantly false in effort to stimulate an argument.

How cute.

So basically Poofer doesn't want me to pick on him on his regular account but intends to keep the Plynn acount raging on repeat.

After being outted as lying about being a "Nurse" and having track marks, I'd still be a little butthurt as well.

The "Plynn" account will continue to beat your non-existent brains in for being an ignorant ghetto whore. If you don't like that maybe you should reflect on why you're such an attention whore.

Speaking of "attention" I'm not the one trying to bad mouth someone all day, every day on a forum I don't even regularly post at...TBC. If I were the "attention whore" you say I am, I'd be on there embarrasseing you about that shit picture with all your track marks and collapsed veins.

Come back to reality gutter slut, you're now only trying to talk shit about Lily because she doesn't hurt your feelingz like I do.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Come back to reality gutter slut, you're now only trying to talk shit about Lily because she doesn't hurt your feelingz like I do.

I can fix that. These attention whores are stripping me of my last bit of patience. If they thought I was mean before....that was actually me showing restraint.

Well...now! I cannot wait to see the Lion roar out of you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I can fix that. These attention whores are stripping me of my last bit of patience. If they thought I was mean before....that was actually me showing restraint.

We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH YOU DIRTY FAT FUCK.ur///
gQoGHuZ.gif

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
What do you mean by clear the air, Poof?
That you are this close to being banned.

Either get with the program into turning this place into a fun pit stop or go back to BC with the rest of the bitter rejects who don’t deserve to be here.

It’s your call. I personally don’t read you because I’ve read the drivel you post countless times. I’m looking out for the forum.

Like it or not, I got pull here. You don’t.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I guarantee you, certain people will fly off the handle if you guys called cease fire.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Dovid other then she’s stupid.

She needs to switch up her gimmick.

She should go back to thumping the Bible here and churching up the lost souls.