Dovid, a word...

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I need a translate on all that ^ asap. Is it good or evil? money involved? sex with the dead?? just help a dude out.. Just a little lost right now

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
What the fuck is this? The only people with obsessive grudges here are fucking Scrotini and Turdock.

Look at the narcs jerk eachother off while I'm off the boards in the throws of a fresh and intense romance.

When you guys typed out your tantrum I was on 13 hour bed marathon with my best friend of 28 years. 13 HOURS. This fucking man. OMG.

OMG.

It wasn't even all sexual. Mostly just laid there while he ran his fingers over my jawline like he always did when I was 19 and dating him....I get so lost in this person. You guys lucked out because the only reason I'm seeing this is because he ran to CVS to pick up hot chocolate for my pain in the ass mother. Slagathor.

I can't even pretend I care about any of this stupid forum shit LOL.

Dude if you wanna get over a "grudge" stop holding one. Idiot. I have no grudge against anyone. I laugh at you pathetic freaks for how angry, delusional and full of hatred you are over a woman on a forum who doesn't even hardly think of you.

I rip on you nut sockets when I see you posting. It isn't that deep. Maybe get over that grudge and focus on trying to be funny rather than using personal info to attack and spewing ass hurt venom and pretending it's not unhinged.

Cool? I notice right after the fake "truce" Turd had to jump in and there you both go wailing like stuck pigs over nothing.
^^^ The Post-Coital Post As An Extension Of The Post-Menopausal Orgasm: A Study

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Translation:

"As soon as the swamp of drama I created and nurtured started to turn sour I fucked off and pretended the toxic fumes and contaminated threads had nothing to do with me. I only make superfund sites; I don't clean that shit up. That's the job of mods and admins. I'm like that Peanuts character Pigpen except instead of dirt I exude a miasma of caustic bullshit everywhere I go."

:OhGawd:

He is a psycho.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW I'm laying with Squish right now and when she falls asleep I'm crawling into my best friend's bed and having a pillow wrestling match in my underwear. I won't be stalking Turdock or even thinking about these drooling obsessed tardos.

I love sleep overs at my besties house. I live here now so it's like one big long one.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Translation:

"As soon as the swamp of drama I created and nurtured started to turn sour I fucked off and pretended the toxic fumes and contaminated threads had nothing to do with me. I only make superfund sites; I don't clean that shit up. That's the job of mods and admins. I'm like that Peanuts character Pigpen except instead of dirt I exude a miasma of caustic bullshit everywhere I go."

:OhGawd:
Hey go make your own apology thread you ungrateful gnat.

Don't fuck with the positivity of this one.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
^^^ The Post-Coital Post As An Extension Of The Post-Menopausal Orgasm: A Study
Blurto, we have to come to the realization that many of the low hanging fruit in real life, like Dovid here, cannot comprehend that everything isn't all about them, even, if you think about it, this thread actually is.

This is about healing the community. Dovid, once again is nothing but a pawn for something far more bigger then her grandiose delusions.

In a sense, I've made her more important then she actually is once again. While it's true nobody gives two shits about whatever it is she babbles on, the community, first and foremost, cares about this forum, your forum, our forum, the people's forum.

For the record, I nominate Blurto into the bastard factory Regs

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey go make your own apology thread you ungrateful gnat.

Don't fuck with the positivity of this one.
Oi ugly…admit it…you were punching well above your weight. You’re a funny looking little nerd with a six inch dick! Löl

8Y0pB31.jpg

^^^ fart-face!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I figured you for a shut-in dried up old shrew… but you are fucking insane if you actually believe this.

Big called me when she was driving to Chicago, dipshit bandwagon jumping interloper.

Who the fuck do you think did the background check on KM and the address of the house where this all went down?

Fuck off, Raven. You’re on an as need to know basis of spoon fed lies from a pathological skank and of no use to me.

Go make yourself useful and chop something like a toddler scribbling in a coloring book when they can’t cope with their emotions.
LMAOOO!! Listen you fat fuck.. what I said was TRUE.. he came to THIS FORUM talking shite about Dove, as he admitted. I was never a part of SG or any other forums to know how all this bullshit started.. and I really don't give 2 flying fucks about any of it either. I have a life, yanno :)

You all take this shite waaaay too seriously... JFC.. getting this worked up over something that happened years ago is just crazy to me lol. You are a hateful piece of shit, Murdick and I thank gawd I don't know anyone like you in my rl. Get some help, ffs.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
LMAOOO!! Listen you fat fuck.. what I said was TRUE.. he came to THIS FORUM talking shite about Dove, as he admitted. I was never a part of SG or any other forums to know how all this bullshit started.. and I really don't give 2 flying fucks about any of it either. I have a life, yanno :)

You all take this shite waaaay too seriously... JFC.. getting this worked up over something that happened years ago is just crazy to me lol. You are a hateful piece of shit, Murdick and I thank gawd I don't know anyone like you in my rl. Get some help, ffs.
No offense, but if you have no part of the monumental troll pulled, then your two cents are worthless.

I swear to God and or Poofer that if I could have a do over with that I never would have done it.

Who the fuck am I kidding? Of course I would have.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Troll pulled LOL... the reality is that you're still salty about being rejected after a brief internet fling 5 years later, so much so in fact, that you even got your brother to fight your corner and soothe those hurt fee fees.

I'm surprised you didn't get your mommy involved too...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Troll pulled LOL... the reality is that you're still salty about being rejected after a brief internet fling 5 years later, so much so in fact, that you even got your brother to fight your corner and soothe those hurt fee fees.

Is this another one of your wrestling doll fantasy bookings?

Fsvo-R-ZWw-AAJ3-Pt-1445x.jpg

"Ladies and gentleman! Gayran, the forum lifer with 30k posts cuts a regurgitated wrestling promo because his life sucks and he's afraid to come out the closet"

I play with dolls, so what? King Martini, your going down...no, I mean, I'm going down. I'm going down on YOU!!! Just because I come across as a needy faggot jealous that Dovid got to use your dick as a tooth brush and you stretched the side of her mouth out until it made a popping sound doesn't mean I can't take it. Lemme prove it!!

King Martini says...

images.jpg

Lol wat?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If she wasn't dead he probably would have.

Don't forget this was his "master troll" where he targeted me for no real reason and decided to manipulate me to the point of real life contact ALL for forum content for like 20 people tops.

And I'm not a victim you know, I deserved that because....reasons.

For the past 3 years this idiot pops in with the same diatribes about how I can't get "over it".

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I do? Is this yet more projection? In fact, I seem to recall you saying that you watch modern WWE, in between weeping about Dove and playing Fortnite.

How is such a catch like you still single, huh stud? :LOL3:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I do? Is this yet more projection? In fact, I seem to recall you saying that you watch modern WWE, in between weeping about Dove and playing Fortnite.

How is such a catch like you still single, huh stud? :LOL3:
Hey trunk puller. You admitted to playing with dolls.

It's OK. Faggots like you love thar shit and can't get enough of it.

I'm single? When did this happen?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Don't forget this was his "master troll" where he targeted me for no real reason and decided to manipulate me to the point of real life contact ALL for forum content for like 20 people tops.

For the past 3 years this idiot pops in with the same diatribes about how I can't get "over it".
Someone needs to snip his internet connection, otherwise he'll still be doing this same routine 10 years from now...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Put down the newspapers on the floor, here comes Hurritard Dovid.....

Oh yeah...

Dovid, I apologize

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Is this another one of your wrestling doll fantasy bookings?

"Ladies and gentleman! Gayran, the forum lifer with 30k posts cuts a regurgitated wrestling promo because his life sucks and he's afraid to come out the closet"

I play with dolls, so what? King Martini, your going down...no, I mean, I'm going down. I'm going down on YOU!!! Just because I come across as a needy faggot jealous that Dovid got to use your dick as a tooth brush and you stretched the side of her mouth out until it made a popping sound doesn't mean I can't take it. Lemme prove it!!

King Martini says...

images.jpg

Lol wat?

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Seriously, it's 2023.

Doll Lover Gayran, who plays with male and little boy dolls by his own admission, is ashamed to admit he loves fantasy booking his little dolls rolling around each other.

I mean...they put a Trans on a bud lite bottle. Be yourself already....

See. And Aryan was like "I stand behind my PM's to you. I got nothing to hide"

Nothing to hide except for his love of wrestling and dolls which the dimwitted fool freely admits while he tried to pilfer my personal info only to have that shit backfire in his face.

He thought he was sooo smooth. He's such a tosser.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Look at the image blow up.

I don't want to know how many times Gayran blew a load all over a picture of my face then kicked his King Martini doll off the bed.

I just dont...