Dovid, a word...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I apologize.

This shits gone on long enough and for the betterment of this forum I hear by drop the grudge.

I hear by let bygones be bygones.

KM

OMFG!!!!

SERIOUSLY?!?!

God. You're such a fucking dickhead. You're starting this now? When she fucking gives you a wedgie in public I'm not saying shit.

You brought this shit on yourself fucker.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
OMFG!!!!

SERIOUSLY?!?!

God. You're such a fucking dickhead. You're starting this now? When she fucking gives you a wedgie in public I'm not saying shit.

You brought this shit on yourself fucker.
I'm just putting it on ignore.

I said what I needed to say and now I'm done.

Go be stupid I'm another thread.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
zcfy7fr.jpg

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Jesus I read your shit and you read just read like a calmer less spastic Flynn. Your words are all the same. Small world. So which one are you in real life?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just putting it on ignore.

I said what I needed to say and now I'm done.

Go be stupid I'm another thread.

I support this. Way back when the forum rules were code, I could understand why ignoring someone was the PWN for the win.

… but these days?

Not everyone deserves access to you.

As for me… I know my value. Fuck the reguLOSER haterz. IGNORED.

It’s literally the only way to effectively deal with narcissism.

Last edited:

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well it's about fucking time.

Well said sir,this needed putting to bed.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t think it was his responsibility to end something SHE started, dragged everyone in the forum community into by blabbering it to any and everyone while simultaneously stalking his RL and fam before he called her out on SG….

But it will give him clarity and closure. Always good things to get away from a deranged psycho bitch.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm relieved that the Nintendo Switch is safe and appears to have survived the ordeal without any long-term emotional trauma.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m carving a headstone out of clear quarts and building a zen garden to memorialize this glorious occasion.

Namaste bitches.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Would looking up someone’s info using their bosses search software be considered stalking? I’m asking for a friend

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I don’t think it was his responsibility to end something SHE started, dragged everyone in the forum community into by blabbering it to any and everyone while simultaneously stalking his RL and fam before he called her out on SG….

But it will give him clarity and closure. Always good things to get away from a deranged psycho bitch.
Actually, it's more the fact the moron has been obsessed with yours truly for the last almost four years that's the sticker with this.

I honestly don't even remember that dolts name. She remembers shit like it happened yesterday. I remember everything the first time I met Lana Del Rey. It's hero worship.

What's the point in pushing back when the person, Dovid, doesn't want to move an inch? I've had that idiot on ignore countless times and the main topic of discussion it has still is either me or its failure of a life. I'm feeding that rejects need for attention like I'm its personal Uber eats already? It loves me living in its head.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Imagine the smell...
Genau! I haven’t seen a picture of this pansy @Flynn yet because it’s always pretending to be that skank, but if he’s anything like his Poofter brother, they would absolutely honk!

Look…one can imagine the smell of fast food grease and bad breath wafting just by looking at it! Löl

8Y0pB31.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Actually, it's more the fact the moron has been obsessed with yours truly for the last almost four years that's the sticker with this.

I honestly don't even remember that dolts name. She remembers shit like it happened yesterday. I remember everything the first time I met Lana Del Rey. It's hero worship.

What's the point in pushing back when the person, Dovid, doesn't want to move an inch? I've had that idiot on ignore countless times and the main topic of discussion it has still is either me or its failure of a life. I'm feeding that rejects need for attention like I'm its personal Uber eats already? It loves me living in its head.
Hahahahaaa…we all saw your fucking naffy little attempt at an apology before you turned total Poofter ya fucking goose. Fuck off from this forum ya snivelling little cunt!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Genau! I haven’t seen a picture of this pansy @Flynn yet because it’s always pretending to be that skank, but if he’s anything like his Poofter brother, they would absolutely honk!

Look…one can imagine the smell of fast food grease and bad breath wafting just by looking at it! Löl

8Y0pB31.jpg
They're twins, so that means there's 2 unfortunate souls who look like this.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

8Y0pB31.jpg

L.A.M.E.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

8Y0pB31.jpg

I gotta say...that's some of the worst outdated wallpaper I have ever seen.

Also, that light switch looks nasty as fuck! I hope you're at a gas station and not at your house.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Are you lonely pickles? You’re like a polyp on the anmorons.
See. Here you go again with the butt play talk.

Even more scarier is that the genesis of all this starts in your own asshole when you castrated what you thought was a polyp but turned out to be your clitoris. You're mad at X because now your pussy looks funny and he will no longer go down on you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
See. Here you go again with the butt play talk.

Even more scarier is that the genesis of all this starts in your own asshole when you castrated what you thought was a polyp but turned out to be your clitoris. You're mad at X because now your pussy looks funny and he will no longer go down on you.
images