Dovid, a word...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Actually, Raven this started at SG and spilled over to here. Both of the idiots are both to blame, the both had an equal hand in imploding SG and to this very day SG has and will never be the same.

I can see how you would think all this was on Martini, but there is a flip side. Again the two former love birds are both to blame. Martini couldn't make this such a huge issue by himself but he got the help he needed.

Let's just hope everyone learned a lesson.
Wait ...what?

I brought that shit everywhere to bring everyone to SG. And sure enough, it worked.

Those idiots killed SG. It wasn't the SoP. That place was hitting 10k posts a fucking day when I left it and none of those morons knew how to keep interest in the hovel.

They killed that place. Not me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Wait ...what?

I brought that shit everywhere to bring everyone to SG. And sure enough, it worked.

Those idiots killed SG. It wasn't the SoP. That place was hitting 10k posts a fucking day when I left it and none of those morons knew how to keep interest in the hovel.

STOP. Just STOP.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
STOP. Just STOP.
No, YOU stop.

I created one of the greatest trolls of all time that still has traction to this day while the thimblebrains here think you are my brother who, in all honesty, has no clue this place even exists.

YOU, dumbass, are riding on my coat tails.

How you like those apples?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, YOU stop.

I created one of the greatest trolls of all time that still has traction to this day while the thimblebrains here think you are my brother who, in all honesty, has no clue this place even exists.

YOU, dumbass, are riding on my coat tails.

How you like those apples?

I'm not even going to dignify whatever that is with a response.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
The fact that any of you motherfuckers were actively searching for forum posters info is seriously fucking disturbing. What gives any of you the right to seek out someone’s family just cuz you don’t like them on here?

I’ll get off my cross and get a bunch of homies to pull up at a bitch’s house if they try that shit with me. Our families don’t know you sick fucks nor do they deserve to be a part of your whack ass beef.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The fact that any of you motherfuckers were actively searching for forum posters info is seriously fucking disturbing. What gives any of you the right to seek out someone’s family just cuz you don’t like them on here?

I’ll get off my cross and get a bunch of homies to pull up at a bitch’s house if they try that shit with me. Our families don’t know you sick fucks nor do they deserve to be a part of your whack ass beef.

Who are you yelling at?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

That shits been going on for decades.

95% of the actual flamers gave thar shit up years ago. Then these noobs came around and used it as a shiny new toy.

They fucked around and found out exactly what happens when ppl start prying into plls familes.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That shits been going on for decades.

95% of the actual flamers gave thar shit up years ago. Then these noobs came around and used it as a shiny new toy.

They fucked around and found out exactly what happens when ppl start prying into plls familes.

Nobody bothers anymore. Only weirdos who can’t handle being dragged.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not even going to dignify whatever that is with a response.
....Flynn typed ironically....

MskTUoP.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What the fuck is this? The only people with obsessive grudges here are fucking Scrotini and Turdock.

Look at the narcs jerk eachother off while I'm off the boards in the throws of a fresh and intense romance.

When you guys typed out your tantrum I was on 13 hour bed marathon with my best friend of 28 years. 13 HOURS. This fucking man. OMG.

OMG.

It wasn't even all sexual. Mostly just laid there while he ran his fingers over my jawline like he always did when I was 19 and dating him....I get so lost in this person. You guys lucked out because the only reason I'm seeing this is because he ran to CVS to pick up hot chocolate for my pain in the ass mother. Slagathor.

I can't even pretend I care about any of this stupid forum shit LOL.

Dude if you wanna get over a "grudge" stop holding one. Idiot. I have no grudge against anyone. I laugh at you pathetic freaks for how angry, delusional and full of hatred you are over a woman on a forum who doesn't even hardly think of you.

I rip on you nut sockets when I see you posting. It isn't that deep. Maybe get over that grudge and focus on trying to be funny rather than using personal info to attack and spewing ass hurt venom and pretending it's not unhinged.

Cool? I notice right after the fake "truce" Turd had to jump in and there you both go wailing like stuck pigs over nothing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol none of these lightweights here can't handle being dragged.

Are you new here or something?

You and Turd sure the fuck can't.

You can't even DO any dragging....let alone take it.

Look at you and Mobycock whining over your silly grudges no one cares about LOL

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
We are now in a brave, new world.

Hopefully Dovid can move forward from everything from four years ago and find peace. Peace of being, and most importantly, piece of mind. I just put the retard on permanent ignore, never to be seen again.

The pallet has Been cleansed of middle aged skank. For the record:

Ladies, gentlemen, Trannys, learn from my mistake. A nut job is always going to be a nut job. Forum traffic isn't worth having to deal with an unhinged person who fails at everything.

Peace be upon each and every one of you.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Wait ...what?

Translation:

"As soon as the swamp of drama I created and nurtured started to turn sour I fucked off and pretended the toxic fumes and contaminated threads had nothing to do with me. I only make superfund sites; I don't clean that shit up. That's the job of mods and admins. I'm like that Peanuts character Pigpen except instead of dirt I exude a miasma of caustic bullshit everywhere I go."

:OhGawd: