Dovid, a word...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Genau! I haven’t seen a picture of this pansy @Flynn yet because it’s always pretending to be that skank, but if he’s anything like his Poofter brother, they would absolutely honk!

Look…one can imagine the smell of fast food grease and bad breath wafting just by looking at it! Löl

8Y0pB31.jpg
That light switch in the background looks to be caked in about 20 yrs worth of burger grease...

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
That light switch in the background looks to be caked in about 20 yrs worth of burger grease...
My minions tell me you have decided to watch the Coronation dressed a la Camilla, how easy easy is it to transition yourself into her likeness?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don’t think it was his responsibility to end something SHE started, dragged everyone in the forum community
WRONG. KM started this. I was here when he signed on this forum years ago and went apeshit talking about "the summer of poofer" Just thought I'd point out this FACT. But.. BLAAHHHH... I'm over hearing about this shit.. it's old.. it's been old.. Just hoping he'll keep his word :/ Won't hold my breath tho lulz

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My minions tell me you have decided to watch the Coronation dressed a la Camilla, how easy easy is it to transition yourself into her likeness?
Is this another one of your clumsy attempts to flirt with me?

Don't make me inform your "wife" Sidney again.... the bruises you suffered from last time have only just healed.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
WRONG. KM started this. I was here when he signed on this forum years ago and went apeshit talking about "the summer of poofer" Just thought I'd point out this FACT. But.. BLAAHHHH... I'm over hearing about this shit.. it's old.. it's been old.. Just hoping he'll keep his word :/ Won't hold my breath tho lulz
I figured you for a shut-in dried up old shrew… but you are fucking insane if you actually believe this.

Big called me when she was driving to Chicago, dipshit bandwagon jumping interloper.

Who the fuck do you think did the background check on KM and the address of the house where this all went down?

Fuck off, Raven. You’re on an as need to know basis of spoon fed lies from a pathological skank and of no use to me.

Go make yourself useful and chop something like a toddler scribbling in a coloring book when they can’t cope with their emotions.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The infamous house and dirty bathroom that Dove claimed was sooooooo nasty that she took off all her clothes and went face down ass up in…

Dove said: the house is owned by KM’s brother when she handed over the address.

My investigation: WRONG. The house was owned by KM’s grandfather with the same name as KM’s brother. It was bought when the house was built and brand new in the 1970s. The house was put on a tax hold while the grandfather was in hospice.

Dove is a pathological liar. She always has been.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Actually, Raven this started at SG and spilled over to here. Both of the idiots are both to blame, the both had an equal hand in imploding SG and to this very day SG has and will never be the same.

I can see how you would think all this was on Martini, but there is a flip side. Again the two former love birds are both to blame. Martini couldn't make this such a huge issue by himself but he got the help he needed.

Let's just hope everyone learned a lesson.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Dove was stalking KM’s exwife/kids and ex GFs online before this ever hit SG. She handed all of that info over to me and was using the claims that he is abusive to manipulate me to run the background search.

It has gone too far. That’s why I’ve been speaking up in KMs defense and giving my account of what actually went down.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
For the record;

I went to EVERY site with The Summer of Poofer.

I had EVERY one of these forums talking about it.

It was a master stroke. Your never going to get that type of content again unless I bring that type of shit.

The fact ppl still bring up dirty bathrooms and Nintendo switches only proves just how much I control the weak minded morons without even trying.

So sayeth, teh master troll

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
For the record;

I went to EVERY site with The Summer of Poofer.

I had EVERY one of these forums talking about it.

It was a master stroke. Your never going to get that type of content again unless I bring that type of shit.

The fact ppl still bring up dirty bathrooms and Nintendo switches only proves just how much I control the weak minded morons without even trying.

So sayeth, teh master troll

I'm still trying to figure out if Covid originated from that filthy light switch. Or if that terrible wall paper made suicide rates jump.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I'm still trying to figure out if Covid originated from that filthy light switch. Or if that terrible wall paper made suicide rates jump.
That fucking house wasn't even lived in. There's worse videos of that place until it was fixed up and sold.

I wasn't bringing some nut job from the internet to my actual home. Fuck that.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That fucking house wasn't even lived in. There's worse videos of that place until it was fixed up and sold.

I wasn't bringing some nut job from the internet to my actual home. Fuck that.

Damn dood!

Did you get a pretty penny for that house?