Elon Musk offers to BUY twitter, reinstate the God Emperor

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Elon Musk wants to buy Twitter to try to be "cool", the one thing he doesn't understand he can't buy.

This guy isn't hard to figure out. He's been uncool his whole life. Rather than accept his intellectual and business skills, he strives for what he cannot have.

It's tragically funny to me. He could excel in so many things that could help humanity.

Hell, he can figure out how to get his cars not to wreck. But no, he wants to buy cool using Twitter. Nerds that aren't self accepting are so sad.

Did you even kn ow who Elon Muck was before you were told to hate him by your Leftist betters?

Of course I know who Elon Musk was, Ragie. I'm from Silicon Valley. I knew he was long before you did.

So he was all cool and one of you proggie people until you were told that he wasn't anymore and now you hates him because he doesn't want to shut up anyone who calls you people shitbags.

I see.

When did I say he was cool? I don't like Elon Musk and never have. That doesn't change the fact that he's trying to purchase "coolness", which you haven't addressed at all. You know, what I posted about.

Your "attacks" on me are nothing more than an attempt to move the goal posts because you can't prove the he isn't an emotional wreck trying hard to backpedal from his emo investment in a shitty corporation.

Attacks on you? I've always been nothing but civil and nice to you.

Anyway, that is a good point about Elon being "an emotional wreck trying hard to backpedal from his emo investment in a shitty corporation." It's like he wanted to revive the good old days of a wide open Twitter. Kinda like all the ancient Trolls who still long for the paleolithic days of the old Yahoo message boards.

It's good to see him rethinking buying the place, and it didn't help his prospect when he floated the idea of President Trump returning to Twitter and Trump said "Ha Ha No." Elon should just sell all his Twitter stock and let it die a slow death like CNN.

You don't always keep a civil tone. You start insulting me with ad homs for my political viewpoints. It's unnecessary. Deal with the concepts.

As to Elon Musk, he is a genius when it comes to technology and science. He doesn't do well handling real people. He has Asperger's ffs. How was he going to control trolls?

I agree he should let the deal die, as you said, Trump doesn't want to go back.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Elon Musk wants to buy Twitter to try to be "cool", the one thing he doesn't understand he can't buy.

This guy isn't hard to figure out. He's been uncool his whole life. Rather than accept his intellectual and business skills, he strives for what he cannot have.

It's tragically funny to me. He could excel in so many things that could help humanity.

Hell, he can figure out how to get his cars not to wreck. But no, he wants to buy cool using Twitter. Nerds that aren't self accepting are so sad.

Did you even kn ow who Elon Muck was before you were told to hate him by your Leftist betters?

Of course I know who Elon Musk was, Ragie. I'm from Silicon Valley. I knew he was long before you did.

So he was all cool and one of you proggie people until you were told that he wasn't anymore and now you hates him because he doesn't want to shut up anyone who calls you people shitbags.

I see.

When did I say he was cool? I don't like Elon Musk and never have. That doesn't change the fact that he's trying to purchase "coolness", which you haven't addressed at all. You know, what I posted about.

Your "attacks" on me are nothing more than an attempt to move the goal posts because you can't prove the he isn't an emotional wreck trying hard to backpedal from his emo investment in a shitty corporation.

Anyway, that is a good point about Elon being "an emotional wreck trying hard to backpedal from his emo investment in a shitty corporation." It's like he wanted to revive the good old days of a wide open Twitter. Kinda like all the ancient Trolls who still long for the paleolithic days of the old Yahoo message boards.

It's good to see him rethinking buying the place, and it didn't help his prospect when he floated the idea of President Trump returning to Twitter and Trump said "Ha Ha No." Elon should just sell all his Twitter stock and let it die a slow death like CNN.

You don't always keep a civil tone. You start insulting me with ad homs for my political viewpoints. It's unnecessary. Deal with the concepts.

As to Elon Musk, he is a genius when it comes to technology and science. He doesn't do well handling real people. He has Asperger's ffs. How was he going to control trolls?

What'dya mean I don't always keep a civil tone? I am always quite calm and deliberative when I call shitbaggery shitbaggery, and unfortunately for you, your political viewpoints are based on Leftist shitbaggery.

... and why is it you instantly wonder how the Twitter Trolls will be controlled? Why is it always about controlling people for you people?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see.

What'dya mean I don't always keep a civil tone? I am always quite calm and deliberative when I call shitbaggery shitbaggery, and unfortunately for you, your political viewpoints are based on Leftist shitbaggery.

... and why is it you instantly wonder how the Twitter Trolls will be controlled? Why is it always about controlling people for you people?

He's going to want to control people. That's why he's bought into it to begin with...derp

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I see.

He's going to want to control people. That's why he's bought into it to begin with...derp

Er, no. He stated quite clearly his belief that free speech is what he wants on the platform, not "gatekeeped" content pre-moderated through and ideological lense. You people want content goderation and the removal of content not officially approved by your Leftist shitbag masters.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I see.

Er, no. He stated quite clearly his belief that free speech is what he wants on the platform, not "gatekeeped" content pre-moderated through and ideological lense. You people want content goderation and the removal of content not officially approved by your Leftist shitbag masters.

I don't believe Elon Musk. I guess you do. Whatever floats your boat. I don't use Twitter, I have some common sense. I personally dgaf what kind of moderation or not takes place.

I really do think he's a fucking dork trying hard to be a kewl kid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You fukin libtard trashbags look around you. The worst misery is in areas ran by democRATs and when you run an entire state, its shit sammie. When you run 100% of government, like you do RIGHT FUKIN NOW, the country IMPLODES!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I see.

This is a great example of how I pointed out they take opposition as an attack. If it's not what you typed.....its your "tone"(although since this is text....its actually their tone being plastered on your posts).

As for controling others? That's their entire platform. Theyve put the world on their shoulders and they want governments to micromanage everything so there are no more problems. Its doesnt matter what harm it does at all or even if it works...they just want it.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
9QHJP89.jpeg

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So what's going on with this then? Is the deal still on hold? I was looking forward to the SJW meltdowns and mass suicides.

He is very smart. He clowns around, so the price drops.

Also he wants Tesla workers to come back from „pseudo HomeOffice“ or they can leave! LOL!!! I love this guy! He is a hardliner. No place for snowflakes.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So what's going on with this then? Is the deal still on hold? I was looking forward to the SJW meltdowns and mass suicides.

He is trying to force Twitter to produce proof that bots are only 5% of posters. Bots are not 5% of posters, they are far more, but Twitter doesn't want to admit that because it would mean management has spent years committing fraud against investors.

DDT

Factory Bastard
What was this „Based“ again, brother? Sorry, I know you once told me when I asked. I forgot :facepalm: I read it everywhere,
It's a term that can describe anyone that exhibits heavy right-leaning, old school actions and tendencies, and is used in a positive way, or moreso as an affirmation. Often it's reserved for Whites, but there can be based niggers also for instance. Even pets can be based in theory.

Example A: "My dog doesn't like ghetto niggers for some reason..." The dog is based.

Example B: "I fired a bunch of Equal Employment Act niggers when I bought the company, because niggers are lazy." Based employer.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What was this „Based“ again, brother? Sorry, I know you once told me when I asked. I forgot :facepalm: I read it everywhere,
It's a term that can describe anyone that exhibits heavy right-leaning, old school actions and tendencies, and is used in a positive way, or moreso as an affirmation. Often it's reserved for Whites, but there can be based niggers also for instance. Even pets can be based in theory.

Example A: "My dog doesn't like ghetto niggers for some reason..." The dog is based.

Example B: "I fired a bunch of Equal Employment Act niggers when I bought the company, because niggers are lazy." Based employer.
Thanks fine Sir for explaining it to me. Now I understand. Based for life.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

He is trying to force Twitter to produce proof that bots are only 5% of posters. Bots are not 5% of posters, they are far more, but Twitter doesn't want to admit that because it would mean management has spent years committing fraud against investors.
Shockingly Tesla talent is being aggressively recruited by the other big tech firms, let’s see how Elon’s self induced brain drain works out for him.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Shockingly Tesla talent is being aggressively recruited by the other big tech firms, let’s see how Elon’s self induced brain drain works out for him.
"If it isn't a schlockey YouTube Video or a Tweet from Andy Ngo, it never happened!" Oerdin

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I realize you are uncommonly slow in the mind but the dumb is because your statement was stupid. Tesla pays the most of any automaker but it is also the most demanding in terms of performance from employees. Elon has been quite open that people who don't want to work in the office need to go pretend to work some where else. Also, he has repeatedly laughed at companies who hire their rejects because the reason those employees got fired is they were not meeting standards.

Due to having the highest pay in the industry and actually offering meaningful stock options Tesla will continue up to have first pick of talent.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I realize you are uncommonly slow in the mind but the dumb is because your statement was stupid. Tesla pays the most of any automaker but it is also the most demanding in terms of performance from employees. Elon has been quite open that people who don't want to work in the office need to go pretend to work some where else. Also, he has repeatedly laughed at companies who hire their rejects because the reason those employees got fired is they were not meeting standards.

Due to having the highest pay in the industry and actually offering meaningful stock options Tesla will continue up to have first pick of talent.
I did 12 hours days for a long time(voluntarily), it is a grind and it will wear you down, and you will not be performing at peak levels working those hours. You person that knows next to nothing about managing employees.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Elon is firing the lowest performing 10% but will continue hiring new people. Getting rid of the dead wood is a good thing.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Elon is firing the lowest performing 10% but will continue hiring new people. Getting rid of the dead wood is a good thing.

100 percent. Get rid of low performing snowflakes. What about the men on the lane? Putting the Teslas together? Think they can do home office? While the low performers jerk off at home, getting paid?

ELON Musk is the stuff.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Twitter gave in to Elon's demands the other day so the take over is back on though prices might get adjusted if fraud is found.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am thinking vile Dems really have sent a secret national security letter demanding Twittwr (and probably all other social media companies) carry out the Democrats censorship and propaganda campaign.

Thus why Elon's counter suit is sealed.