Elon Musk offers to BUY twitter, reinstate the God Emperor

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Elon Musk’s offer to buy Twitter, is joining Trump Steaks in the trash can of failure.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I dunno if you picked up on this but Trump is invited back on Twitter. Thats all we gave a shit about.
What's all this then?
Me saying he was invited back on Twitter, dumb ass. WTF, over?

I'm telling you. They so involved with trying to shit on and mock people who think differently than they do that they constantly lose the script and miss. Everytime. They dont even pay attention to what's even being said.
Who invited Trump back to Twitter?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Elon Musk’s offer to buy Twitter, is joining Trump Steaks in the trash can of failure.

I dunno if you picked up on this but Trump is invited back on Twitter. Thats all we gave a shit about.
What's all this then?
Who invited him, I know you are not really quite this stupid, but just give us a name of the person with the authority to make executive decisions at Twitter that invited Trump back to Twitter?

Lokmar, I can invite you move in with Stubby with total access to his butthole 24/7. Ya catching my drift?

Okay so are you claiming Trump was NOT invited back to Twitter?

Because first Lok said Trump was invited back to Twitter and that is ALL people wanted. So his point was that. That Trump being unbanned and ABLE to return was all people wanted to happen. For the purpose of fairness. Because it's not right to ban ONE parties politicains for dumb and twisted reasons while allowing others to stand who are blatantly breakinf the same standards.

And then you missed the point entirely and said "sO wHaT dId tRuMp pOsT". So Lomkar repeated himself again to clarify that he said Trump was INVITED.

And before concluding even that....and demonstrating you know and understand what is being said....now you've moved on to asking in a patronizing shitty fucking tone "so who invited him?".......further missing and ignoring the very clear point and failing entirely and communicating whatever the fuck your point is.

Over and over this how all of you act. I think that you guys really believe you are smarter and you know more than others. So instead of directly communicating you guys prefer to talk AT people while completely ignoring anything said. Mostly because you already think you know better so you are not obligated to listen to other but rather employ this faux teacher role where you believe yourself to be "leading" your opponent to what you consider "right think". So you dont bother to make sure you actually ARE understanding what is being said.

We really have no choice but to guess because you guys never ever clearly communicate points or even grasp anyone elses.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What's all this then?

I'm telling you. They so involved with trying to shit on and mock people who think differently than they do that they constantly lose the script and miss. Everytime. They dont even pay attention to what's even being said.
Who invited Trump back to Twitter?

Elon Musk stated he WOULD lift the Twitter ban on Trump and that Trump was welcome to return.

Trump declined.

And Lokmars point wasnt that people wanted Trump to come post on Twitter. We just want the heavily bias ban lifted and for Trump to have the option.

It's not even about Trump. It's the principle.

What is hard about that? Is it really that difficult to grasp?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

What's all this then?
Who invited him, I know you are not really quite this stupid, but just give us a name of the person with the authority to make executive decisions at Twitter that invited Trump back to Twitter?

Lokmar, I can invite you move in with Stubby with total access to his butthole 24/7. Ya catching my drift?

Because first Lok said Trump was invited back to Twitter and that is ALL people wanted. So his point was that. That Trump being unbanned and ABLE to return was all people wanted to happen. For the purpose of fairness. Because it's not right to ban ONE parties politicains for dumb and twisted reasons while allowing others to stand who are blatantly breakinf the same standards.

And then you missed the point entirely and said "sO wHaT dId tRuMp pOsT". So Lomkar repeated himself again to clarify that he said Trump was INVITED.

And before concluding even that....and demonstrating you know and understand what is being said....now you've moved on to asking in a patronizing shitty fucking tone "so who invited him?".......further missing and ignoring the very clear point and failing entirely and communicating whatever the fuck your point is.

Over and over this how all of you act. I think that you guys really believe you are smarter and you know more than others. So instead of directly communicating you guys prefer to talk AT people while completely ignoring anything said. Mostly because you already think you know better so you are not obligated to listen to other but rather employ this faux teacher role where you believe yourself to be "leading" your opponent to what you consider "right think". So you dont bother to make sure you actually ARE understanding what is being said.

We really have no choice but to guess because you guys never ever clearly communicate points or even grasp anyone elses.
I am inviting you and all of your Kids to Lily's Home this weekend.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What's all this then?

Stop trying to lead and take a minute to grasp the actual POINT, Admin. Because trying to lead people to understand that someone cannot invite someone else to something they dont have claim to is fucking MOOT here.

Allow me to explain why.

First of all, Twitter is not the equivalent to someones house. Twitter is ran by more than one person and doesnt operate like Lilys house. Do you own a good portion of Lilys house, A? Because that's the only way your line of logic here would work. Since you do NOT own a large portion of Lilys house.....this comparison you trying to lead with is a fallacy called the "false equivalence"

"An argument or claim in which two completely opposing arguments appear to be logically equivalent when in fact they are not. The confusion is often due to one shared characteristic between two or more items of comparison in the argument that is way off in the order of magnitude, oversimplified, or just that important additional factors have been ignored"

I'm not saying this to be mean, or insulting, or to even "win" an argument. Most of you do this A LOT, you think you are leading people to the right way of thinking.....but you are actually drawing false equivalences.

Elon Musk inviting Trump back to Twitter is in NO WAY comparable to you inviting people to someone elses HOUSE.

You would have to OWN a large portion of her home for that to be comparable. Take it up a notch for even clearer comparison by making Lilys house not just something you own a large portion of.....but now make it a monopoly on peoples constitutional right to something.

Now the point that was being made, wasnt that people want Trump to post on Twitter. The point is that he should be allowed to post on Twitter. The fucking taliban is allowed on Twitter.....but Trump isnt. The fact that big tech is a monopoly and deciding what politcal views are acceptable to be expressed is a problem. That's what people have an issue with. Trump is just an example.

People are concerned.....yes even some leftists....that partisan politcs has become so cancerous that our rights and free speech are being attacked for partisan reasons. It's a valid concern.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1652483573506.jpg

Guys guys.....Elon wants to buy twitter to let people say what they want.....while HE himself uses twitter to say what he wants!

What a contradiction omg!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What's all this then?

You dumb cunt, are you gonna die on the hill that Elon hasnt bought Twitter yet? LMFAO! You sound like a butt hurt 2 year old!
Read it and weep, fucktard. Even Jack Dorsey says a permaban was wrong!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What's all this then?

Do you have a security deposit on Fat Oaks House to purchase it tomorrow? :Popcorn:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1652483573506.jpg

Guys guys.....Elon wants to buy twitter to let people say what they want.....while HE himself uses twitter to say what he wants!

Apparently they think freedom of speech means never arguing.

Yep. If you challange or oppose anything a leftists says? You are ruining their freedom of speech. Oh and judging them. They all go on about how opposition is people being "judgemental".

Of course these standards only apply one way. When they report people or ban people for disagreeing with them....its because its "hate speech" or some vague part of a TOS. And of course when they label people racists, bigots, one of the many phobics and accuse people of one or more of the many "isms"..... that's okay and they are not being judgemental because its true.

It's totally okay for them to verbally abuse black people based on their skin color if that black person challanges them or has views they dont approve of.

And then they twist things around and manipulate in order to find some sort of hypocrisy with us. They can never do it honestly. All while ignoring the massive amount of hypocrisy on their own "team".

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FB-IMG-1652483573506.jpg

Trump petulantly pouts there is no way, now how will he ever return to Twitter, as he quietly begs a Federal Judge to intervene on his behalf to be unbanned from Twitter?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FB-IMG-1652483573506.jpg

Yep. If you challange or oppose anything a leftists says? You are ruining their freedom of speech. Oh and judging them. They all go on about how opposition is people being "judgemental".

Of course these standards only apply one way. When they report people or ban people for disagreeing with them....its because its "hate speech" or some vague part of a TOS. And of course when they label people racists, bigots, one of the many phobics and accuse people of one or more of the many "isms"..... that's okay and they are not being judgemental because its true.

It's totally okay for them to verbally abuse black people based on their skin color if that black person challanges them or has views they dont approve of.

And then they twist things around and manipulate in order to find some sort of hypocrisy with us. They can never do it honestly. All while ignoring the massive amount of hypocrisy on their own "team".
200.gif

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1652483573506.jpg

Trump petulantly pouts there is no way, now how will he ever return to Twitter, as he quietly begs a Federal Judge to intervene on his behalf to be unbanned from Twitter?

Trump doesnt wish to return to Twitter. And he isnt whining about not being allowed. That's not what it's about.

It's about partisan enforcement of vague rules that tolerates and encourages the restriction and silencing of one sides politcal stances over anothers. Free speech monopolized.

You know....an issue the LEFT is supposed to hold close to? I guess that free speech stuff only applies to left wing views and expressions and other people are just hate speeching and "inciting".

Its about double standards and squashing dissent.

You get a liar because you are constantly twisting things in order to mock things without ever addressing the point being made.

Wouldnt it be nice to be able to make fun of or insult people based on what's true? Rather than twisting and making things up and mocking that?

It's just weird. That's why I use the word "brainwashed". You guys have never actually addressed anything. You make stuff up and address that as if that's what we are saying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1652483573506.jpg

200.gif

See? This is how lame you guys are.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FB-IMG-1652483573506.jpg

200.gif

Trump literally filed a federal law suit begging and pleading to be allowed back on, your argument is invalid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1652483573506.jpg

200.gif

Trump literally filed a federal law suit begging and pleading to be allowed back on, your argument is invalid.

I really.....really doubt it was to get him back on. It was to combat the issue of monopolized free speech only banning and modding right wing people.

Candice did similar.

This is what I'm talking about. You rely on biased sources to give you a convoluted version intended to control a narrative and you miss the actual points. That's what happens.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
FB-IMG-1652483573506.jpg

200.gif

I really.....really doubt it was to get him back on. It was to combat the issue of monopolized free speech only banning and modding right wing people.

Candice did similar.

This is what I'm talking about. You rely on biased sources to give you a convoluted version intended to control a narrative and you miss the actual points. That's what happens.
Private Company, private rules.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Free to succeed, free to fail. Why do you people fail to grasp that the sword of freedom has two sides.

Elon Musk has created vast wealth from his drive and vision alone, wealth and tech advancements that will benefit your beloved collective for centuries to come.

What did any one of those 580,000 addicts, bums and losers living in hobo camps across the land ever once do to improve humanity's lot?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Elon Musk wants to buy Twitter to try to be "cool", the one thing he doesn't understand he can't buy.

This guy isn't hard to figure out. He's been uncool his whole life. Rather than accept his intellectual and business skills, he strives for what he cannot have.

It's tragically funny to me. He could excel in so many things that could help humanity.

Hell, he can figure out how to get his cars not to wreck. But no, he wants to buy cool using Twitter. Nerds that aren't self accepting are so sad.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Elon Musk wants to buy Twitter to try to be "cool", the one thing he doesn't understand he can't buy.

This guy isn't hard to figure out. He's been uncool his whole life. Rather than accept his intellectual and business skills, he strives for what he cannot have.

It's tragically funny to me. He could excel in so many things that could help humanity.

Hell, he can figure out how to get his cars not to wreck. But no, he wants to buy cool using Twitter. Nerds that aren't self accepting are so sad.

Did you even kn ow who Elon Muck was before you were told to hate him by your Leftist betters?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you even kn ow who Elon Muck was before you were told to hate him by your Leftist betters?

Of course I know who Elon Musk was, Ragie. I'm from Silicon Valley. I knew he was long before you did.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Of course I know who Elon Musk was, Ragie. I'm from Silicon Valley. I knew he was long before you did.

So he was all cool and one of you proggie people until you were told that he wasn't anymore and now you hates him because he doesn't want to shut up anyone who calls you people shitbags.

I see.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So he was all cool and one of you proggie people until you were told that he wasn't anymore and now you hates him because he doesn't want to shut up anyone who calls you people shitbags.

I see.

When did I say he was cool? I don't like Elon Musk and never have. That doesn't change the fact that he's trying to purchase "coolness", which you haven't addressed at all. You know, what I posted about.

Your "attacks" on me are nothing more than an attempt to move the goal posts because you can't prove the he isn't an emotional wreck trying hard to backpedal from his emo investment in a shitty corporation.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
So Elon isn't buying Twitter and Truth Socialism ist kaput....

Maybe Stubby could build Trump a Blog as a base of Social Media operations for fail 45!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See here the kicker.

PROVE that Elon Musk paying more taxes than he already does will ensure that even 10 out of these 580k will NOT be sleeping on a street any longer.

We could literally house at least half of those people if we just scrutinized government spending.

The issue is not that we need to give the government MORE money to waste, we need to stop the amount of waste the government already does.

Do you know how much state and federal gov spends per year? And you guys have decided that the way to solve our problems is by using and expanding the government... people who are already corrupt, incompetent fucktards who poorly use what we already put in. Let's give more money to the people who give boxes and boxes of formula to immigrants while the people deal with a shortage. Who send 40 fucking billion to Ukraine while Americans sleep on the street.....some of which are on the street because that same government put them out of work OR allowed their life to be burned to ashes in government sanctioned riots. Yeah let's leave it to them. With all their "institutionalized racism".

Or am I once again being overly optimistic that you can actually discuss the topic more deeply than a few memes and cryptic comments about what some rando Republican state rep ate for lunch last week?

Do you help any outreaches or do you only donate to left leaning politcal orgs?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I see.

When did I say he was cool? I don't like Elon Musk and never have. That doesn't change the fact that he's trying to purchase "coolness", which you haven't addressed at all. You know, what I posted about.

Your "attacks" on me are nothing more than an attempt to move the goal posts because you can't prove the he isn't an emotional wreck trying hard to backpedal from his emo investment in a shitty corporation.

Attacks on you? I've always been nothing but civil and nice to you.

Anyway, that is a good point about Elon being "an emotional wreck trying hard to backpedal from his emo investment in a shitty corporation." It's like he wanted to revive the good old days of a wide open Twitter. Kinda like all the ancient Trolls who still long for the paleolithic days of the old Yahoo message boards.

It's good to see him rethinking buying the place, and it didn't help his prospect when he floated the idea of President Trump returning to Twitter and Trump said "Ha Ha No." Elon should just sell all his Twitter stock and let it die a slow death like CNN.