Elon Musk offers to BUY twitter, reinstate the God Emperor

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Elon Musk’s offer to buy Twitter, is joining Trump Steaks in the trash can of failure.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I dunno if you picked up on this but Trump is invited back on Twitter. Thats all we gave a shit about.
That’s wonderful, what has he been tweeting about recently?
He Tweeted: "Fuk off Twitter".
It’s very kind of you to pay homage to Trump with your own failure.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Elon Musk’s offer to buy Twitter, is joining Trump Steaks in the trash can of failure.

I dunno if you picked up on this but Trump is invited back on Twitter. Thats all we gave a shit about.
He literally said he's not coming back. Whats the failure?

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

You literally just said Trump is back on Twitter, and that’s all you wanted. Are you whacked out on the pots?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You literally just said Trump is back on Twitter, and that’s all you wanted. Are you whacked out on the pots?
No I didnt. I said he was invited back. Learn to read, fuktard.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

No I didnt. I said he was invited back. Learn to read, fuktard.

64788597.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He said Trump was INVITED back on Twitter.

That isnt the same and it's not splitting hairs. There is a clear difference between being invited and actually showing up.

If I get invited to a party and I do not go, and someone asks me "so what did you do at that party?" And I say "Oh I was invited but couldnt make it so I didnt attend"....should the person talking to me say "OMG stop splitting hairs. Just tell me what you did at the party!"?

Does that sound rational to you? "Invited" doesnt mean the same thing as actually going.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

He said Trump was INVITED back on Twitter.
By the guy that isn't buying it? Well isn't that special!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is confusing about what I said?

Lok said Trump was invited back to Twitter. Not that Trump actually went back to Twitter.

And that's not splitting hairs because the difference between "invited" and showing up is not in anyway irrelevant.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lok said Trump was invited back to Twitter. Not that Trump actually went back to Twitter.

And that's not splitting hairs because the difference between "invited" and showing up is not in anyway irrelevant.
It’s nuanced!!!!!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It’s nuanced!!!!!!!!!

Christ even that is too complicated?

It's like completely impossible to communicate with them.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s nuanced!!!!!!!!!

Who invited Trump to Twitter, it isn't a complicated question do you need more time?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It’s nuanced!!!!!!!!!

Who invited Trump to Twitter, it isn't a complicated question do you need more time?
Who invited you to the gloryhole? Or do you just show up daily because you’re considered a reliable regular

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It’s nuanced!!!!!!!!!

What does that have to do with the point? Invited is not the same as showing up. That's what was being addressed.

Why the fuck would I even care who invited him to Twitter? That's obviously not what I was addressing.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s nuanced!!!!!!!!!

Who invited you to the gloryhole? Or do you just show up daily because you’re considered a reliable regular
What person at Twitter that has the authority, has made the decision to allow Trump back on the platform??????

Who?

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

It’s nuanced!!!!!!!!!

What does that have to do with the point? Invited is not the same as showing up. That's what was being addressed.

Why the fuck would I even care who invited him to Twitter? That's obviously not what I was addressing.
Can I invite you to the Join The French Foreign Legion?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I realize I've made an error in understanding something? I say "my bad" and correct myself.

Leftists NEVER do this. They never admit they were wrong. Instead they move goal posts or start talking about other shit that has nothing to do with anything.

That's what happens when you are talking to someone who is only interested in trying to shit on and insult you and doesnt even care about the topic.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
When I realize I've made an error in understanding something? I say "my bad" and correct myself.

Leftists NEVER do this. They never admit they were wrong. Instead they move goal posts or start talking about other shit that has nothing to do with anything.

That's what happens when you are talking to someone who is only interested in trying to shit on and insult you and doesnt even care about the topic.
Who rescinded Trumps ban from Twitter?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It’s nuanced!!!!!!!!!

What person at Twitter that has the authority, has made the decision to allow Trump back on the platform??????

Who?
Don’t worry princess. Whether trump goes back to Twitter or not they’ll always been enough tampons to shove in your bussy now that the state of Oregon has recongonized your womanhood

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It’s nuanced!!!!!!!!!

Can I invite you to the Join The French Foreign Legion?

Sure. As long as you understand that your invite isnt the same thing as me actually attending.

And Trumps ban from Twitter was lifted a while ago. It doesn't really matter who the authority was. It's important to understand that Trump being allowed back on Twitter doesnt mean he will actually go.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Who rescinded Trumps ban from Twitter?

Admin what does that have to do with what I was addressing?

I dont give a shit. Look it up yourself.....I was explaining to you the difference between "invited" and "showing up" because you seem to think that is hair splitting.

And my post you quoted is observing how you guys never resolve the first issue before changing the subject into something else instead of just admitting "yeah I made a mistake on that. Muh bad!"

I'm vastly MORE concerned with things like womens and girls sex based rights, the national issue of inappropriate partisan issues being pushed in public schools with intensely inappropriately sexual material, inflation and the formula crisis than some stupid socail media drama.

It's good to see a move to make big tech more balanced and neutral but in the end that's probably a futile endeavor, considering your leftwing ilk has declared cold and warm civil war on the country.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

What's all this then?
Me saying he was invited back on Twitter, dumb ass. WTF, over?

I'm telling you. They so involved with trying to shit on and mock people who think differently than they do that they constantly lose the script and miss. Everytime. They dont even pay attention to what's even being said.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

What's all this then?
Me saying he was invited back on Twitter, dumb ass. WTF, over?
Who invited him, I know you are not really quite this stupid, but just give us a name of the person with the authority to make executive decisions at Twitter that invited Trump back to Twitter?

Lokmar, I can invite you move in with Stubby with total access to his butthole 24/7. Ya catching my drift?