Elon Musk offers to BUY twitter, reinstate the God Emperor

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have never and will never poast there.
You're smart :) It gets old really quick. I joined to photoshop troll Pelosi and Clinton.. didn't get into much else lol
See notice how they spew misinfo about other people.

And we just rip them. We do not BAN them.

These fucks would have BF banned from the net for "dangerous misinfo" given the chance.
I've never called for any poaster to be banned or even sanctioned. It was a great injustice when poark was banned from cbt for alleged transphobic poasts. And I have no love lost for poark, but it was wrong what they did there. Very unfair from many perspectives, that I can tell you!
And faggot @Admin. Didn’t say a word while @Levon decided to just dose off with his nose off while it was going down instead of sticking up for Blimpy the Hutt
Oh you tell such wild tales, maybe it would be more interesting if you talked about something you actually had knowledge of.
It was right there in public view

or so my research minions tell me

they say you didn't do shit for your shrek looking friend when the temperamental tranny went ballistic on her for no reason
"Don't wanna fuck wit it, just link it for me Pygmy.
Your fat person friend gets banned for no good reason and there you are happily posting away like nothing happened not saying a word with your twig tucked between your toothpicks

lol... cowerd
So you say. Show us the screengrab dickbreath, or stfu.
bro -- so why did you just stand there blowing sperm bubbles while your fat friend was being abused for no good reason?

serious question bro
Serious question show me this convo, you seem to be fully aware of, despite your having been "banned before even posting" as you have bragged countless times, as some sort of badge of honor.

Are you talking about the convo where Sindy went batshit from synthetic hormones and reamed out Oak and banned her from CBT?

After Sindy went on a rant and said if hee saw someone OUTSIDE with no mask he was going to blast them in the face? Yeah let's assault strangers outside for not wearing a mask. Hey doesnt THAT qualify as POISON running through a person as a result of brainwashing?
What on earth are you talking about? You guys have waaay to much time on your hands to be gossiping about forum drama from years ago, on a forum that neither of you were party too.

I'm talking about when Sindy threatened to assault strangers outside over a mask and Oak tried to correct him and he went nuts and called her a transphobe and banned her lol.

It was just fucking funny bahahaha. :LOL3:
what was funnier is how admong and levon just stood there with their thumbs in their mouths and their pants around their ankles like fucking catatonic stooges when Tranny went ballistic on Oak's fat ass

They know if they say the wrong shit, theyll be turned on as well.

A good amount of them are dishonest for self preservation reasons. They are afraid to speak their minds.

That's the whole purpose of propaganda, too. Make people feel isolated and afraid to speak.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
279280898_431677345626364_2487906213639416239_n.jpg

And the free speech on Myspace ended up coming back to haunt many people lol.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Twitter is also now a private company.
You're smart :) It gets old really quick. I joined to photoshop troll Pelosi and Clinton.. didn't get into much else lol

These fucks would have BF banned from the net for "dangerous misinfo" given the chance.
I've never called for any poaster to be banned or even sanctioned. It was a great injustice when poark was banned from cbt for alleged transphobic poasts. And I have no love lost for poark, but it was wrong what they did there. Very unfair from many perspectives, that I can tell you!
And faggot @Admin. Didn’t say a word while @Levon decided to just dose off with his nose off while it was going down instead of sticking up for Blimpy the Hutt
Oh you tell such wild tales, maybe it would be more interesting if you talked about something you actually had knowledge of.

they say you didn't do shit for your shrek looking friend when the temperamental tranny went ballistic on her for no reason
Your fat person friend gets banned for no good reason and there you are happily posting away like nothing happened not saying a word with your twig tucked between your toothpicks

lol... cowerd
bro -- so why did you just stand there blowing sperm bubbles while your fat friend was being abused for no good reason?

serious question bro
Serious question show me this convo, you seem to be fully aware of, despite your having been "banned before even posting" as you have bragged countless times, as some sort of badge of honor.

Are you talking about the convo where Sindy went batshit from synthetic hormones and reamed out Oak and banned her from CBT?

After Sindy went on a rant and said if hee saw someone OUTSIDE with no mask he was going to blast them in the face? Yeah let's assault strangers outside for not wearing a mask. Hey doesnt THAT qualify as POISON running through a person as a result of brainwashing?
What on earth are you talking about? You guys have waaay to much time on your hands to be gossiping about forum drama from years ago, on a forum that neither of you were party too.

I'm talking about when Sindy threatened to assault strangers outside over a mask and Oak tried to correct him and he went nuts and called her a transphobe and banned her lol.

what was funnier is how admong and levon just stood there with their thumbs in their mouths and their pants around their ankles like fucking catatonic stooges when Tranny went ballistic on Oak's fat ass

A good amount of them are dishonest for self preservation reasons. They are afraid to speak their minds.

That's the whole purpose of propaganda, too. Make people feel isolated and afraid to speak.
TRUMP gave us the courage to speak our truth openly and unapologetically.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

Until then.....those leftwing hysterics frightened people into silence.

And people are starting to care less and less as they realize how unreasonable leftists are and how you are damned either way so you may as well just say it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

It's wonderful that Trump helped create so many brave revolutionaries.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

This wording really says it all.

It's more "anti revolutionaries" because it's pretty much everyone that wants to STAY American.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Look at this. You cannot make this up

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They are literally openly explaining what has been done to everyone not dem/prog for the past 6 years....only it's to claim that is what Elon Musk is going to.

You gotta love their projections. They constantly tattle on themselves in what they accuse others of.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

he was/is a revolutionary

he brought disillusionment 2 a lot of ppl who never questioned the gov/medias narrative before - a good thing too cuz now everyone knows how they lie through their teeth

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Consider this…conservatives have stayed on socail media....100% monopolized by leftists for a decade plus. We have dealt with it.

In a number of hours leftists are in hysterics, losing their shit, deactivating accounts, all because one person who doesn’t align lockstep with them got a platform.

It’s surreal, watching what completely weak, petulant children they are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I was never on Twitter, but judging on how the Lefties are freaking out, it must have been a cesspit of Democrat hate.

Omg is it ever. The worst are the trans activists. They go on there spewing such violent hatred they make incels blush.

And it's never corrected. They are allowed free passes to call for violence and threaten people bit the minute anyone swings back they get hit and modded.

I dont post on Twitter but I do have a Twitter account and I'll read....I dont really participate though.

I'm constantly in FB jail and I barely bother with that anymore. And I'm much nicer on socail media than I am here. I had a 30 day ban....then when i had three days left? I got another 30 day ban for a meme i posted in fucking 2017.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This authoritarian clown really lives up to hissy name, doesnt he?

FB-IMG-1650913230357.jpg

Who the fuck even is this guy? Yet another leftarded wealthy asshole who works hard to foster hatred and spreading lies? Dont we already have enough wealthy pricks spewing venom at working and middle classers?

But yes of course.....dictators through out history have always pushed free speech onto the public and allowed them dissenting opinions!! If we want to truly free we need a government control media body like the Ministry of Truth to make sure no one can ever challange or argue the establishment and do a hitler!

Guys this is literally Orwells "freedom is slavery".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Glad to see some people manage to grab that one before she deleted it.

She did delete that pretty quick, too because she knew the roast was coming :LOL3:

FB-IMG-1651169598026.jpg

Minimum wage is already $15 an hour ($12-13 USD) where I live @Dove.

I think it's going up to $16 soon.

Gas is about the same price after currency exchange as the US right now.

Businesses still need workers & people still get hired. In fact since the Pandemic some places don't have enough workers and still need more.

Many of those businesses still make a profit eh.

But it would be hard on mom & pop shops.

And even after these minimum wage boosts people still complain the coat of living is still too high in Vancouver.

I can get by on $2000 a month or $15-1600 USD for food and rent. That's about $2400 net per year or $18,000 US annually for 1 person.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She did delete that pretty quick, too because she knew the roast was coming :LOL3:

FB-IMG-1651169598026.jpg

Businesses still need workers & people still get hired. In fact since the Pandemic some places don't have enough workers and still need more.

And even after these minimum wage boosts people still complain the coat of living is still too high in Vancouver.

I can get by on $2000 a month or $15-1600 USD for food and rent. That's about $2400 net per year or $18,000 US annually for 1 person.

It would destroy all the small businesses that managed to survive thus far.

It's actually rare here for employers to pay the minimum wage. They almost always pay more. I think the lowest you'll see here is 10 an hour.

My oldest daughter is on her first job and shes being paid 16 and hour and since shes a sort of "temp" if they hire her on to stay theyll pay her 17. Of course she has a job in the feild shes plans to make her career in.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1651169598026.jpg

It's actually rare here for employers to pay the minimum wage. They almost always pay more. I think the lowest you'll see here is 10 an hour.

My oldest daughter is on her first job and shes being paid 16 and hour and since shes a sort of "temp" if they hire her on to stay theyll pay her 17. Of course she has a job in the feild shes plans to make her career in.

I'm interested in starting a small business in the near future.

But I couldn't afford ta hire anyone eh.

It'd just have to be solo or partnership with someone else. Cost of Labor is too high to hire anyone eh? So a small businessperson pretty has to be able to do everything themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1651169598026.jpg

It'd just have to be solo or partnership with someone else. Cost of Labor is too high to hire anyone eh? So a small businessperson pretty has to be able to do everything themselves.

Yep. If you were able to hire people on to help get it started and paid them what you could and they knew this and were cool with a small starting wage? You could get a business going and pay them more as it gets bigger.

Many of these policies dems/progs push sound helpful like they will solve problems.

But they dont. They actually create more problems. And them dems/progs "fight" for more "solutions" to that problem their policies caused.

Putting that minimum wage burden will just make it more difficult to start a successful business. A lot of people do not even hire out, theyll do the family thing. Then taxes and all that shit.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1651169598026.jpg

Yep. If you were able to hire people on to help get it started and paid them what you could and they knew this and were cool with a small starting wage? You could get a business going and pay them more as it gets bigger.

Many of these policies dems/progs push sound helpful like they will solve problems.

But they dont. They actually create more problems. And them dems/progs "fight" for more "solutions" to that problem their policies caused.

Putting that minimum wage burden will just make it more difficult to start a successful business. A lot of people do not even hire out, theyll do the family thing. Then taxes and all that shit.

Depends on the typE of business

Anything which is labor intensive like construction or a restaurant needs workers.

So if labor costs are your concern then don't start those kinda businesses.

I found a 1 person business could make a .decent profit by selling online like eBay. You just need some place to store your merchandise & access to a post office or FedEx Depot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1651169598026.jpg

Depends on the typE of business

Anything which is labor intensive like construction or a restaurant needs workers.

So if labor costs are your concern then don't start those kinda businesses.

I found a 1 person business could make a .decent profit by selling online like eBay. You just need some place to store your merchandise & access to a post office or FedEx Depot.

I have a good friend who did VERY well with a cable running business. He is his only employee most of the time.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This authoritarian clown really lives up to hissy name, doesnt he?

FB-IMG-1650913230357.jpg

Who the fuck even is this guy? Yet another leftarded wealthy asshole who works hard to foster hatred and spreading lies? Dont we already have enough wealthy pricks spewing venom at working and middle classers?

But yes of course.....dictators through out history have always pushed free speech onto the public and allowed them dissenting opinions!! If we want to truly free we need a government control media body like the Ministry of Truth to make sure no one can ever challange or argue the establishment and do a hitler!

Guys this is literally Orwells "freedom is slavery".
The Lare, Great, Rush Limbaugh used to do parodies of Reich all the time. They were funny AF! Guy sounds like a fukin chank dictator!!!