Elon Musk offers to BUY twitter, reinstate the God Emperor

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's up to individuals to evaluate and decide what they want to read and act on, Holliday.. You will never get me to change my mind on censorship.. EVER.. so stop trying lol
Then you believe yelling fire in a crowded theater when there is no fire is free speech, and everyone should be responsible for taking a look around and evaluating the statement/claim - correct?
There was a fukin fire tho. PWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's up to individuals to evaluate and decide what they want to read and act on, Holliday.. You will never get me to change my mind on censorship.. EVER.. so stop trying lol
Then you believe yelling fire in a crowded theater when there is no fire is free speech, and everyone should be responsible for taking a look around and evaluating the statement/claim - correct?

We dont buy into the gaslighting hysterics that citizens criticizing and challenging an election is the same as yelling fire in a crowded theater.

That a very weak attempt to justify censorship.

We could claim the same shit about Russiagate and all the media coverage of supposed "police brutality" that inspired violent riots for months.

You arent reasonable. You are a manipulative control freak trying to sell some authoritarian crap that censorship and gov control of info and forced vaccines is liberty.

Its VERY Orwellian. War is peace. Censorship is free speech. Forced procedures are for freedom.

Try listening to yourself sometimes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"
Radicalized institutions have become a net negative for progressives. The Left is losing influence over the consensus conversation because even moderates have begun to resent their abuse of power.

Americans have notably revolted against the corporate press, the most effective source of messaging. Journalists and anchors can no longer turn Americans against one another because Americans, by and large, have turned on them.

Last week epitomized the fall of legacy media when a so-called “journalist” named Taylor Lorenz sought to destroy the creator of the Libs of TikTok Twitter account, an account that merely reposts videos that goofy liberals have already published of themselves. For the sin of sharing public content, Lorenz tried to destroy the Libs of TikTok creator and her family. Yet in a plot twist everyone except Lorenz saw coming, Lorenz accidentally helped grow the Libs of TikTok account to more than one million Twitter followers. She also exposed herself as a disturbed sociopath in the process. Who knew?

The Libs of TikTok/Lorenz story followed a similar trajectory to the politically-motivated witch hunt waged against Joe Rogan, which, according to Rogan, grew his podcast by two million subscribers.

“It’s interesting, my subscriptions went up massively — that’s what’s crazy. During the height of it all,” Rogan said last week.

Meanwhile, CNN, the primary outlet that tried to ruin Rogan’s life, couldn’t keep a $300 million streaming service on air for more than three weeks"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Then someone should have been able to prove it in court rather than losing 60 cases w/o a victory. LoLz

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Then someone should have been able to prove it in court rather than losing 60 cases w/o a victory. LoLz
you mean like how prosecutors lost the OJ trial despite the fact that the guy was guilty as fucking fuck?

Or like, how prosecutors lost the Kyle Rittenhouse trial despite the fact that you people claim there is overwhelming evidence as to his guilt?

cause, you know, the courts always get it right. Right?

lolz

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
you mean like how prosecutors lost the OJ trial despite the fact that the guy was guilty as fucking fuck?

Or like, how prosecutors lost the Kyle Rittenhouse trial despite the fact that you people claim there is overwhelming evidence as to his guilt?

cause, you know, the courts always get it right. Right?

lolz
O for 60 is sort of a bad record don't you think, or maybe Trump DIDN'T hire the best, ayyy? LoLz.
No, courts don't always get it right which is why there is a court of appeals.

How are those 60 appeals going?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump is getting fined $10K per day, you best be kicking up some cash to your dream Beau!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Trump is getting fined $10K per day, you best be kicking up some cash to your dream Beau!
Although the ruling is under appeal - likely by incompetents, aka Trump lawyers.
.Yes, now that's uh...3.65 million per year. Maybe not enough to be compelling anyway.
Can he be jailed though? He needs some jailin.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I have never and will never poast there.
You're smart :) It gets old really quick. I joined to photoshop troll Pelosi and Clinton.. didn't get into much else lol
See notice how they spew misinfo about other people.

And we just rip them. We do not BAN them.

These fucks would have BF banned from the net for "dangerous misinfo" given the chance.
I've never called for any poaster to be banned or even sanctioned. It was a great injustice when poark was banned from cbt for alleged transphobic poasts. And I have no love lost for poark, but it was wrong what they did there. Very unfair from many perspectives, that I can tell you!

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Although the ruling is under appeal - likely by incompetents, aka Trump lawyers.
.Yes, now that's uh...3.65 million per year. Maybe not enough to be compelling anyway.
Can he be jailed though? He needs some jailin.
If TRUMP spends even one day in jail I wil give my accounts to you or the lib of your choice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're smart :) It gets old really quick. I joined to photoshop troll Pelosi and Clinton.. didn't get into much else lol

These fucks would have BF banned from the net for "dangerous misinfo" given the chance.
I've never called for any poaster to be banned or even sanctioned. It was a great injustice when poark was banned from cbt for alleged transphobic poasts. And I have no love lost for poark, but it was wrong what they did there. Very unfair from many perspectives, that I can tell you!

I wouldnt even waste my time signing up there. Leftiods are controling tyrants.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Like Russiagate?

Didnt it come out that Hillary people did the coluding?

That got quiet real quick didnt it?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Maybe if the "company" was publicly traded, but it's privately held (CBT) and that means the owner can pretty much run it as it pleases. Much in fact, as Bigly did in banning posters who didn't conform with conservative rhetoric. And let's remember that you, I and ranc are also banned. Now, it's different with a large publicly traded thing like Twitter. Twitter then has some responsibility in as much as information becomes a product as it is in a store, and a store (and manufacturer), has legal responsibility if their product causes injury or death to a consumer/patron. Now uh, I know some of the Libertardians here object even to that because tort law should take care of that, and no merchant would peddle crap because they would lose customers bla bla bla, except...
. that's exactly why we have those laws - because merchants have proven over and over that they can not be trusted to act responsibly. So, we have consumer protection laws. Information is a product.

PS:

I've never called for any poaster to be banned
Nor have I.
Heck, I've never even put one on ignore, though there are some who I don't bother to read, however even then I do issue a challenge on occasion which offers the poster an opportunity to prove they are something other than a mindless propaganda parrot puppet.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Big did a 3 day ban on Admin because Admin was spamming a thread with off topic memes and was asked three times to stop.

Anyone would have been modded for that.

Ever since they have been accusing him of banning people for not "conforming" to "conservative beliefs". ....when in reality it was a temporary ban in response to meme spamming a discussion thread with off topic memes and against the TOS.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman constantly does shit like that. Usually when his lies get debunked and he wants to change the topic.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I think I've seen about 16000 posts, memes etc on FB about how every Lib in the world is crying their eyes out over Twitter...which was news to me.
As a Liberal, and person who has never been on Twitter (or Facebook),
.and never will be,
I can honestly say:
. I Don't give a fuck.

. Poetry, friends.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

And faggot @Admin. Didn’t say a word while @Levon decided to just dose off with his nose off while it was going down instead of sticking up for Blimpy the Hutt

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

And faggot @Admin. Didn’t say a word while @Levon decided to just dose off with his nose off while it was going down instead of sticking up for Blimpy the Hutt
Oh please juss SHAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAP, tittylactatus.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oh you tell such wild tales, maybe it would be more interesting if you talked about something you actually had knowledge of.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh you tell such wild tales, maybe it would be more interesting if you talked about something you actually had knowledge of.
It was right there in public view

or so my research minions tell me

they say you didn't do shit for your shrek looking friend when the temperamental tranny went ballistic on her for no reason

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Could you let me in on this little secret you think I should have done something about? You psycho dwarf.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

they say you didn't do shit for your shrek looking friend when the temperamental tranny went ballistic on her for no reason
"Don't wanna fuck wit it, just link it for me Pygmy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Could you let me in on this little secret you think I should have done something about? You psycho dwarf.
lolz... you was big scared of the temper tranny.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Your fat person friend gets banned for no good reason and there you are happily posting away like nothing happened not saying a word with your twig tucked between your toothpicks

lol... cowerd

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Most of the comments i have heard, are of the "Oh well" variety. He hasn't done much to it yet, time will tell if he will let soothsayers and elixir salesman, and Twitterevangelists on Twitter,

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Your fat person friend gets banned for no good reason and there you are happily posting away like nothing happened not saying a word with your twig tucked between your toothpicks

lol... cowerd
So you say. Show us the screengrab dickbreath, or stfu.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Most of the comments i have heard, are of the "Oh well" variety. He hasn't done much to it yet, time will tell if he will let soothsayers and elixir salesman, and Twitterevangelists on Twitter,
are you going to require crisis counseling if he lets big bad orange monster back in?

lolz