Elon Musk offers to BUY twitter, reinstate the God Emperor

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
According to the leftwing rag Fortune Magazine says that Elon has block at least 3 dozen people from his twitter feed. He is not the "Free Speech" you guys think he is.

Quick question, will this help Trumps Troo sosho?

Rational people understand the difference between blocking people from your personal twitter feed and blocking them from speaking on the whole platform.

The fact leftists do not understand something this simple just shows they cant be trusted behind the wheel of a free society if we wish it to remain free.

It's like an endless list of justifications and primative manipulations. "Well.....he blocks people from his personal feed so HA! He is pro censorship after all!". Just stupid. Truly stupid.

I have Oak and Murd on ignore. Does that also mean I'm not really pro free speech? That's your logic here. That in order to be pro free speech we have to listen to everyone. It's not enough to just respect their rights to freely speak....we have to want to listen to it in order to REALLY support free speech!

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here's the cognitive dissonance I'm seeing, you guys are cheering a GOP Governor for throwing a hissy fit because Disney merely said in effect "We disagree with this new law" They didn't publicly protest it, they didn't send their Lobbyists to Tallahassee to pitch a fit, they didn't donate to protest groups before it passed, they just expressed an opinion, period. You guys want them tarred and feathered.

Fast forward to today

Now Trumptards' are doing Sommersaults because Elon said 'Free Speech' as he bought Twitter, because you think he's doing all this just for Trump, Seriously???????

This because you dont actually see anything as it actually is. You have this whole twisted and ridiculously narrow version fed to you and you literally accept that as a gospel fact over any of the people who support the governor and have clear and reasonable reasons why.

I dont see any of this stupid shit you are seeing. None of us do. None of that is what is happening in reality. You post out this idiotic and maliscious distortions of the truth like its facts and you openly wonder about this "cognitive dissonance" that doesnt even exist except in your versions of events.

We are not the ones experiencing cognitive dissonance. Cognitive dissonance is when you suddenly flip flop your politcal beliefs from "tax the rich! Big corps are predatory!" To "OMG if we take away this big corps specail advantages and make them pay the same taxes as everyone else it will fall on the people!" THAT is cognitive dissonance.

The rest of this shit you post is just dishonest garbage so if you are confused, its willfully. Perhaps if you tried listening to actual people and sources beyond your left wing corporate ones and their dingleberries like Slate and Vox.....you would have a better grasp on what is actually happening.

If you wish to think poorly of other people based on lies and distortions and refuse to hear any reason or have honest discussion.....well that's that poison that comes from being indoctrinated with propaganda. It's really true that people whose minds are damaged by propaganda do not realize its them who have been duped and manipulated.

It's really bad with you. I mean if Slate told you that I was really blonde, you would be calling everyone who knows I'm dark haired stoopy dumbs and making fun them. Even after being shown pictures that my hair is not blonde....you would call the pictures made up and "right wing lies". We literally watch you do this all day.

Considering you interact with people not inside your left wing bubble, it takes effort for you to remain this ignorant on issues that everyone has bluntly and clearly discussed.

This post of yours I quoted is shameless gaslighting on par with narcissistic abuse tactics. Completely twisting everything.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
279170747_4442375149199022_759295471091976018_n.jpg

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
When conservatives say they advocate Free Speech, what they really are talking about is unrestricted .misinformation and hate speech.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I left Twitter because of their blantant censorship of all things "they deemed" rightwing. Wasn't even a fan of D.Trump, but felt he had the right to express his opinions. In his case, tho, I believe Twitter was his biggest downfall and didn't help him with likability (he talked too much shit) You either sink or swim by your words/views, but the important thing is having a place where all views are welcome.. LOL.. Anyway.. not a huge fan of Musk, but glad he's opening the doors to free speech once again :)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I left Twitter because of their blantant censorship of all things "they deemed" rightwing. Wasn't even a fan of D.Trump, but felt he had the right to express his opinions. In his case, tho, I believe Twitter was his biggest downfall and didn't help him with likability (he talked too much shit) You either sink or swim by your words/views, but the important thing is having a place where all views are welcome.. LOL.. Anyway.. no a huge fan of Musk, but glad he's opening the doors to free speech once again :)
I'm just digging the way he makes these libtard pansies cry

I could care less about that shittarded platform

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When conservatives say they advocate Free Speech, what they really are talking about is unrestricted .misinformation and hate speech.

Absolutely. Free speech involves that.

Imagine people having to be responsible for the information they chose to believe. You guys would have to stop being lazy.

What you guys mean by "misinfo and hate speech" is literally everything that challanges your partisan beliefs and narratives. You guys function like the nazi party when they began taking over Germanies state media to spew nazi propaganda. While demonizing all counter points as "misinfo" and "hate speech".

If we were going to ban REAL misinfo? Your precious corporate handlers would have been banned years ago.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I mean, of course labeling a bill that doesn't contain the word "gay" or any related term the "don't say gay" isn't ""misinformation""

no no... of course not

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I left Twitter because of their blantant censorship of all things "they deemed" rightwing. Wasn't even a fan of D.Trump, but felt he had the right to express his opinions. In his case, tho, I believe Twitter was his biggest downfall and didn't help him with likability (he talked too much shit) You either sink or swim by your words/views, but the important thing is having a place where all views are welcome.. LOL.. Anyway.. not a huge fan of Musk, but glad he's opening the doors to free speech once again :)
So is a "view" the same as deliberate lying/misinforming in order to rile people into violent frenzy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"During the first weeks of 1933, the Nazi regime deployed the radio, press, and newsreels to stoke fears of a pending “Communist uprising,” then channeled popular anxieties into political measures that eradicated civil liberties and democracy. SA (Storm Troopers) and members of the Nazi elite paramilitary formation, the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, took to the streets to brutalize or arrest political opponents and incarcerate them in hastily established detention centers and
. Nazi thugs broke into opposing political party offices, destroying printing presses and newspapers."

I'm definately no defender of communists but all you gotta do is replace "communist" and "democrat socailist" with "right wing" and variations of "right wing" to see how the establishment is using nazi tactics to attack, censor and punish political opposition even down to their use of street violence.

Go ahead read it. Switch "nazi" with "left", "Germany" with "America" and "communist/dem soc" with "right wing".

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So is a "view" the same as deliberate lying/misinforming in order to rile people into violent frenzy?
I believe people have the right to read what they want to read and voice their opinions.. PERIOD. :)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Deeming everything that contradicts your political narrative as "misinfo/lies/hate speech" doesnt make it lies and misinfo.

And you guys have no problem with lies and misinfo when it attacks your opposition. And you cheer censoring your opposition so they cant defend themselves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I believe people have the right to read what they want to read and voice their opinions.. PERIOD. :)

He calls that "freedumb" and he hates it. In his scrambled brain liberalism is government control of both information and medical decisions.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Holliday1881 You can't tell me that BLM didn't plan some of their riots via that platform and weren't banned for it. WHY?? Twitter gave them lefty privilage :/

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Okay - I'll take that as your white flag. An opinion and deliberately spreading misinformation aren't the same thing. A message platform undoubtedly has not only a right, but a responsibility to put a lid on bullshit like repeated and unsubstantiated/unsubstantiatable claims of the stole uhleckshun.
You know, Ravin, yelling fire in a crowded theater when there is no fire isn't protected free speech.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay - I'll take that as your white flag. An opinion and deliberately spreading misinformation aren't the same thing. A message platform undoubtedly has not only a right, but a responsibility to put a lid on bullshit like repeated and unsubstantiated/unsubstantiatable claims of the stole uhleckshun.
You know, Ravin, yelling fire in a crowded theater when there is no fire isn't protected free speech.
Free speech isn't always pretty ... Toughen up, snowflake.. It's not all about YOO and YOUR beliefs.. Look away if you don't like it.. ffs..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He will take her assertive and no bullshit statement as a "white flag" and rant about the government must intervene and control the flow of info for the "sAfEtY" of his preferred collective that he seeks to force everyone inside of.

Liberty. It ain't actual liberty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Free speech isn't always pretty ... Toughen up, snowflake.. It's not all about YOO and YOUR beliefs.. Look away if you don't like it.. ffs..

Oh but these people disagree. It IS entirely about them and their beliefs.

You cant disagree with them if you want to participate in society. Democracy wont have it!