Elon Musk offers to BUY twitter, reinstate the God Emperor

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Taxpayer leeches are taxpayer leeches no matter where the taxes they leech off of are levied.

Is it your problem though if your taxes were not involved? I worked for a local jurisdiction, no one that I've met on these forums, except for the Rabbit, lived in my jurisdiction.

So, take your complaints to the round file. I don't owe you one fuck. Good thing, since I have none to give.

Did I not just say that it is of no matter where the taxes are levied? If you suck your living from the taxpayers, you are a taxpayer leech. This is simply a fact of reality.

I am not "judging" you beyond the fact that as a taxpayer leech it is highly likely that you have never produced a single iota of wealth to benefit your fellow Americans. In fact, not one single taxpayer leech "government worker" at any level has ever produced anything of value at all that anyone would pay a dime for at a flea market.

Just stating the facts, Ma'am.

Most of that is opinion. Still not your problem. It would take a white supremacist to believe that all people should work for government for free though...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Taxpayer leeches are taxpayer leeches no matter where the taxes they leech off of are levied.

Is it your problem though if your taxes were not involved? I worked for a local jurisdiction, no one that I've met on these forums, except for the Rabbit, lived in my jurisdiction.

So, take your complaints to the round file. I don't owe you one fuck. Good thing, since I have none to give.

Did I not just say that it is of no matter where the taxes are levied? If you suck your living from the taxpayers, you are a taxpayer leech. This is simply a fact of reality.

I am not "judging" you beyond the fact that as a taxpayer leech it is highly likely that you have never produced a single iota of wealth to benefit your fellow Americans. In fact, not one single taxpayer leech "government worker" at any level has ever produced anything of value at all that anyone would pay a dime for at a flea market.

Most of that is opinion. Still not your problem. It would take a white supremacist to believe that all people should work for government for free though...

Sorry, dear. Facts are not "opinion. Government "workers" produce nothing of value that anyone wants or needs. Never have since the days of the Sumerians, never will until the end of time.

Don't feel bad. I know it sucks to be thought of as a parasite, but no one forced you into government work.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sorry, dear. Facts are not "opinion. Government "workers" produce nothing of value that anyone wants or needs. Never have since the days of the Sumerians, never will until the end of time.

Don't feel bad. I know it sucks to be thought of as a parasite, but no one forced you into government work.

I don't feel bad. I believe in my worth and didn't feel the need to work for free. I don't believe in slave labor, least of all for myself.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I don't feel bad. I believe in my worth and didn't feel the need to work for free. I don't believe in slave labor, least of all for myself.

There, there. Don't be too hard on yourself. I'm sure your fellow taxpayer leeches can provide you with the affirmation you crave, but for myself, the government just took their confiscatory tribute from my bank account this very day so forgive me if I give the double-barreled middle finger salute to every taxpayer-motherfucking-leech out there. You people suck and take my hard-earned wealth and provide nothing of value to me in return.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mark Zuckerberg at Facebook. Rupert Murdoch at News Corp. Jeff Bezos at the Post. Elon Musk at Twitter.
Billionaires control too much of the information Americans consume. If billionaires can afford to scoop up media properties as trophies, they can afford to pay their taxes.
Yea, right? All money and rights should be PWN3D! by the gubmints!!!!!!
6b755d579ef3500204d44fb92608d34a9c212464_2_679x375.jpeg
I wouldnt need one to shit in your mouth, faggit.
278611688_549403530086141_8857120731286134686_n.jpg

You've got a ticket to ride.
I figured your faggit ass would blast off into loon-r-orbit once he reinstates Saint Trump! You may as well go all the way to mars, faggit!
Do you need a quiet place to "reset"?
wut?
Whoa!
Who?
Get out!
Pipe down, faggit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Awwww are the people who harshly and often falsely judge the fuck out of everyone upset over feeling "judged" again?

How unfortunate :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Twitter's board has decided they have to at least pretend to consider Elon's offer in order to stand any chance of not getting sued into bankruptcy by shareholders.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey kiddies gather round, Donnie is going to pronounce Truth Social!!!

Video shows Donald Trump struggling to say the name of his own social media platform, Truth Social
645b2e9b0b303cfb0ec3ff3a86b96be6

"uh, uh, troo sosho" "You did it Daddy, your the most cognitive President ever!"

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
According to the leftwing rag Fortune Magazine says that Elon has block at least 3 dozen people from his twitter feed. He is not the "Free Speech" you guys think he is.

Quick question, will this help Trumps Troo sosho?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
According to the leftwing rag Fortune Magazine says that Elon has block at least 3 dozen people from his twitter feed. He is not the "Free Speech" you guys think he is.

Um, blocking someone from your personal Twitter feed isn't really the same thing as banning someone from the site entirely, now is it? Nor is it like spiking News stories that effectnthe outcome of elections, now is it?

Seriously. I know you're kinda stupid but you keep digging the stupid hole deeper almost with every post.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is pretty sad that Twitter had to do this to prevent blue haired leftists from sabotaging the platform.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Um, blocking someone from your personal Twitter feed isn't really the same thing as banning someone from the site entirely, now is it? Nor is it like spiking News stories that effectnthe outcome of elections, now is it?

Seriously. I know you're kinda stupid but you keep digging the stupid hole deeper almost with every post.

Intelligent thought is not really aidsman's strong suit.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It is a fact, Musk has blocked dozens of Twitter accounts that angered him. sorry Andy Ngo hasn't shared that with you guys.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My daughter just told me anyone going to facebook needs to bring an umbrella for all the libtard tears!!!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
My daughter just told me anyone going to facebook needs to bring an umbrella for all the libtard tears!!!!! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
TBH, I haven't seen much. maybe on the echo chamber pages, there is but in general not so much.

And You guys shouldn't be so quick to claim him as a champion of Trumptardism, he's just an eccentric (but actual) genius that had the good sense to be born filthy rich. He may not do anything to Twitter, then again he may screw with it so much, that he ruins it....the internet moves fast.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It is a fact, Musk has blocked dozens of Twitter accounts that angered him. sorry Andy Ngo hasn't shared that with you guys.

Jesus Christ, you are stupid. Blocking someone from a personal twitter page is not the same as banning them from the entire platform, you brain damaged mongoloid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TBH, I haven't seen much. maybe on the echo chamber pages, there is but in general not so much.

And You guys shouldn't be so quick to claim him as a champion of Trumptardism, he's just an eccentric (but actual) genius that had the good sense to be born filthy rich. He may not do anything to Twitter, then again he may screw with it so much, that he ruins it....the internet moves fast.
Dude, I've said it before, I dont like Elon Musk. I do enjoy you hysterical cunts in full meltie tho!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus Christ, you are stupid. Blocking someone from a personal twitter page is not the same as banning them from the entire platform, you brain damaged mongoloid.
It's censorship you limpdick.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Dude, I've said it before, I dont like Elon Musk. I do enjoy you hysterical cunts in full meltie tho!!!!
Whose hysterical, this is a Trumptard thread all excited about Elon buying a business, I thought you guys were now antibusiness?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's censorship you limpdick.
WAAAAAAAAAA!!! LMFAO!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Whose hysterical, this is a Trumptard thread all excited about Elon buying a business, I thought you guys were now antibusiness?
YOUR peeps are hysterical now that your ability to censor the right is in jeopardy. PWN3D!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Here's the cognitive dissonance I'm seeing, you guys are cheering a GOP Governor for throwing a hissy fit because Disney merely said in effect "We disagree with this new law" They didn't publicly protest it, they didn't send their Lobbyists to Tallahassee to pitch a fit, they didn't donate to protest groups before it passed, they just expressed an opinion, period. You guys want them tarred and feathered.

Fast forward to today

Now Trumptards' are doing Sommersaults because Elon said 'Free Speech' as he bought Twitter, because you think he's doing all this just for Trump, Seriously???????

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's the cognitive dissonance I'm seeing, you guys are cheering a GOP Governor for throwing a hissy fit because Disney merely said in effect "We disagree with this new law" They didn't publicly protest it, they didn't send their Lobbyists to Tallahassee to pitch a fit, they didn't donate to protest groups before it passed, they just expressed an opinion, period. You guys want them tarred and feathered.

Fast forward to today

Now Trumptards' are doing Sommersaults because Elon said 'Free Speech' as he bought Twitter, because you think he's doing all this just for Trump, Seriously???????
First off, ANYONE and ANY ENTITY disagreeing with the concept of keeping gay sex and trannyism out of grade school curriculum should become a social pariah on the same level as a child molester.
SECOND, the people who call this "the dont say gay bill" should also be ostracized as liars who cover for child molesters.
THIRD, Disney has been actively promoting homosexuality, ADMITTEDLY SO, in their movies made for pre teen children.
FOURTH, You fukin liar!!!!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

FIFTH, Twitter has shadow banned CONs, outright banned CONs, even banned CONs who posted info directly from the CDC

TL;DR, YOU ARE A FUKIN LIAR!!!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know Elon called Trump yesterday but Trump’s account is still banned. Supposedly Trump declined and said he did not want back on Twitter.