Elon Musk offers to BUY twitter, reinstate the God Emperor

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I have never and will never poast there.
You're smart :) It gets old really quick. I joined to photoshop troll Pelosi and Clinton.. didn't get into much else lol
See notice how they spew misinfo about other people.

And we just rip them. We do not BAN them.

These fucks would have BF banned from the net for "dangerous misinfo" given the chance.
I've never called for any poaster to be banned or even sanctioned. It was a great injustice when poark was banned from cbt for alleged transphobic poasts. And I have no love lost for poark, but it was wrong what they did there. Very unfair from many perspectives, that I can tell you!
And faggot @Admin. Didn’t say a word while @Levon decided to just dose off with his nose off while it was going down instead of sticking up for Blimpy the Hutt
Oh you tell such wild tales, maybe it would be more interesting if you talked about something you actually had knowledge of.
It was right there in public view

or so my research minions tell me

they say you didn't do shit for your shrek looking friend when the temperamental tranny went ballistic on her for no reason
"Don't wanna fuck wit it, just link it for me Pygmy.
Your fat person friend gets banned for no good reason and there you are happily posting away like nothing happened not saying a word with your twig tucked between your toothpicks

lol... cowerd
So you say. Show us the screengrab dickbreath, or stfu.
bro -- so why did you just stand there blowing sperm bubbles while your fat friend was being abused for no good reason?

serious question bro

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
You're smart :) It gets old really quick. I joined to photoshop troll Pelosi and Clinton.. didn't get into much else lol

These fucks would have BF banned from the net for "dangerous misinfo" given the chance.
I've never called for any poaster to be banned or even sanctioned. It was a great injustice when poark was banned from cbt for alleged transphobic poasts. And I have no love lost for poark, but it was wrong what they did there. Very unfair from many perspectives, that I can tell you!
And faggot @Admin. Didn’t say a word while @Levon decided to just dose off with his nose off while it was going down instead of sticking up for Blimpy the Hutt
Oh you tell such wild tales, maybe it would be more interesting if you talked about something you actually had knowledge of.

they say you didn't do shit for your shrek looking friend when the temperamental tranny went ballistic on her for no reason
Your fat person friend gets banned for no good reason and there you are happily posting away like nothing happened not saying a word with your twig tucked between your toothpicks

lol... cowerd
bro -- so why did you just stand there blowing sperm bubbles while your fat friend was being abused for no good reason?

serious question bro
Serious question show me this convo, you seem to be fully aware of, despite your having been "banned before even posting" as you have bragged countless times, as some sort of badge of honor.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro
Serious question show me this convo, you seem to be fully aware of, despite your having been "banned before even posting" as you have bragged countless times, as some sort of badge of honor.
there there princess, there there

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol... cowerd

serious question bro
So you don't have that thread that never happened saved, so basically you're talking out of your ass, again.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro
So you don't have that thread that never happened saved, so basically you're talking out of your ass, again.
Just the fact that your anus has ruptured and is bleeding profusely all over the thread at the mere mention of this event proves it's authenticity

lolz.... cry away

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol... cowerd

serious question bro
Just the fact that your anus has ruptured and is bleeding profusely all over the thread at the mere mention of this event proves it's authenticity

lolz.... cry away
That's nice pygmy, now I am heartbroken. Oh Pygmy, go necro some of my old posts and fag lame them!!!!! That should restore you sense of bigboyness!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

lolz.... cry away
That's nice pygmy, now I am heartbroken.
Is the pygmy in the room with you now making you feel the hurtz?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

lolz.... cry away
Is the brokeback balding boy mad?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

lolz.... cry away
Is the noodle neck olive oyl fairy feeling sadz cause she didn't don't jack shit but stand there scared as fuck when fat Oak got banned from Cuckolds Been Tantruming dot com?

lolz

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

lolz.... cry away
Is the noodle neck olive oyl fairy feeling sadz cause she didn't don't jack shit but stand there scared as fuck when fat Oak got banned from Cuckolds Been Tantruming dot com?

lolz
^^^^This is what making something up, and then beating it to death like a dead horse looks like. Poor Pauncho Pygmy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

lolz.... cry away

lolz
^^^^This is what making something up, and then beating it to death like a dead horse looks like. Poor Pauncho Pygmy.
meanwhile, you're still riverdancing all over the place to something you're trying to claim never happened

lol....

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

lolz.... cry away

lolz
meanwhile, you're still riverdancing all over the place to something you're trying to claim never happened

lol....
What are these additional words you are trying to put in my mouth? GFY Fat Roid Boi

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think I've seen about 16000 posts, memes etc on FB about how every Lib in the world is crying their eyes out over Twitter...which was news to me.

Twitter employees literally admitting that if Musk has Twitter they are "fucked" for the 2022 and 2024 elections.

WHY would that be?! Could it be that big tech and corporate media are campaign tools for establishment democrats?!

They are very worried about their propaganda machines.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I think I've seen about 16000 posts, memes etc on FB about how every Lib in the world is crying their eyes out over Twitter...which was news to me.

Twitter employees literally admitting that if Musk has Twitter they are "fucked" for the 2022 and 2024 elections.

WHY would that be?! Could it be that big tech and corporate media are campaign tools for establishment democrats?!

Just as you guys are excited that Elon is going to resurrect Trumps political career. Hello????

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Just as you guys are excited that Elon is going to resurrect Trumps political career. Hello????
You think about trump more than we do

lolz

big bad orange man scarred your little fairies for life

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

Are you talking about the convo where Sindy went batshit from synthetic hormones and reamed out Oak and banned her from CBT?

After Sindy went on a rant and said if hee saw someone OUTSIDE with no mask he was going to blast them in the face? Yeah let's assault strangers outside for not wearing a mask. Hey doesnt THAT qualify as POISON running through a person as a result of brainwashing?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

Are you talking about the convo where Sindy went batshit from synthetic hormones and reamed out Oak and banned her from CBT?

After Sindy went on a rant and said if hee saw someone OUTSIDE with no mask he was going to blast them in the face? Yeah let's assault strangers outside for not wearing a mask. Hey doesnt THAT qualify as POISON running through a person as a result of brainwashing?
lol... I heard that thread was a real doosey

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

What on earth are you talking about? You guys have waaay to much time on your hands to be gossiping about forum drama from years ago, on a forum that neither of you were party too.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

What on earth are you talking about? You guys have waaay to much time on your hands to be gossiping about forum drama from years ago, on a forum that neither of you were party too.
This is obviously a berry sensitive topic for you

Just it make your breasts tender and stuff when we bring it up?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's the funny part. None of us give a shit. We are just enjoying all the pearl grasping going on as a result of impending free speech the left is being threatened with.

Admin Trump doesnt NEED Twitter. You know what his best campaign is? You nutters on the left who are consistently spreading venom, misinfo, trying to force a different way of life on people. And this latest issue with schools.

No clue why you guys think his "politcal career is over". That just isnt reality. He actually has MORE support now.

You willfully remain in a bubble.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

I'm talking about when Sindy threatened to assault strangers outside over a mask and Oak tried to correct him and he went nuts and called her a transphobe and banned her lol.

It was just fucking funny bahahaha. :LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump won 2020

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol... cowerd

serious question bro

I'm talking about when Sindy threatened to assault strangers outside over a mask and Oak tried to correct him and he went nuts and called her a transphobe and banned her lol.

It was just fucking funny bahahaha. :LOL3:
what was funnier is how admong and levon just stood there with their thumbs in their mouths and their pants around their ankles like fucking catatonic stooges when Tranny went ballistic on Oak's fat ass

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Not a peep from the Meek sheep when tranny boi flushed Oak down the digital toilet.

that's what you call spineless yo

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
279280898_431677345626364_2487906213639416239_n.jpg