Elon Musk offers to BUY twitter, reinstate the God Emperor

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
n567LpH.png
Maybe you could get a job with the Ministry of Information!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This authoritarian clown really lives up to hissy name, doesnt he?

FB-IMG-1650913230357.jpg

Who the fuck even is this guy? Yet another leftarded wealthy asshole who works hard to foster hatred and spreading lies? Dont we already have enough wealthy pricks spewing venom at working and middle classers?

But yes of course.....dictators through out history have always pushed free speech onto the public and allowed them dissenting opinions!! If we want to truly free we need a government control media body like the Ministry of Truth to make sure no one can ever challange or argue the establishment and do a hitler!

Guys this is literally Orwells "freedom is slavery".
The Lare, Great, Rush Limbaugh used to do parodies of Reich all the time. They were funny AF! Guy sounds like a fukin chank dictator!!!

Who even IS this asshole?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1650913230357.jpg

Who the fuck even is this guy? Yet another leftarded wealthy asshole who works hard to foster hatred and spreading lies? Dont we already have enough wealthy pricks spewing venom at working and middle classers?

But yes of course.....dictators through out history have always pushed free speech onto the public and allowed them dissenting opinions!! If we want to truly free we need a government control media body like the Ministry of Truth to make sure no one can ever challange or argue the establishment and do a hitler!

The Lare, Great, Rush Limbaugh used to do parodies of Reich all the time. They were funny AF! Guy sounds like a fukin chank dictator!!!

Reich was a Clinton Cabinet Member so he's been worshiped ever since. The cunt has a long laundry list of stupid leftist diatribes that proceed him.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Consider this…conservatives have stayed on socail media....100% monopolized by leftists for a decade plus. We have dealt with it.

In a number of hours leftists are in hysterics, losing their shit, deactivating accounts, all because one person who doesn’t align lockstep with them got a platform.

It’s surreal, watching what completely weak, petulant children they are.
eh... it's like the clowns who said they'd leave the country when trump got elected or watching as that fat snarky pig Oak claims she's leaving the internet forever for the 1,567,345 time

they'll be back on. They're addicted

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FB-IMG-1650913230357.jpg

Reich was a Clinton Cabinet Member so he's been worshiped ever since. The cunt has a long laundry list of stupid leftist diatribes that proceed him.

From what I've seen of this prick....you are not kidding.

He is a full blown psycho.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I can get by on $2000 a month or $15-1600 USD for food and rent.

You are always on here talking about how expensive rent is in Vancouver.

Almost like it makes you proud.

Now you are saying that your rent is quite cheap.

Is it government subsidized, Senile @Joe?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I'm interested in starting a small business in the near future.

What kind of business, Senile @Joe?

And are you not a little old to be working? There are young people who need jobs. Why would you take a job away from them? Do you ever think of others? Or are you a selfish asshole who only thinks of himself?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can get by on $2000 a month or $15-1600 USD for food and rent.

You are always on here talking about how expensive rent is in Vancouver.

Almost like it makes you proud.

Now you are saying that your rent is quite cheap.

Is it government subsidized, Senile @Joe?

rent is expensive in Vancouver @The Prowler.

And no....it's not something to be proud of as I've seen an increasing number of people begging in doorways, such as little old ladies. Actually it bothers me just like it did when I went to Mexico and I saw all these people begging for food. They're not even addicts or criminals either. They're just people who can't afford the rent or high cost of living.

No, my rent is not subsidized Prowler. It's on the lower end of the scale cuz I've been in the same place for over 10 years. So, because the maximum allowable increase is 4% a year, the rent is 40, 50 % lower than the average. Many people pay $2200 a month for an apartment. The ones who entered the rental market later, so their rents have been jacked up. And 4% limit does not apply to new tenants so...pay up Charlie.

I suppose I could apply for social housing. I know a couple of people who got it. But from what I've seen/heard there's always a downside to those places too because they often attract drug addicts and mental patients. I've often seen police or ambulances show up those places. Violence/fights break out. And people who live in them tell me they always have to watch their back. They're full of petty rivalries and jealousies apparently. Maybe there are a few good ones but it's not like living in an average rental buildings. There's a price of privacy to pay to live in them.

Anyways, a lotta people here are working right into their 70s and 80s such as lawyers and physicians. Real estate agents. So it's not uncommon, Prowler. So maybe you oughta complain about them. Apparently, there are a lotta young medical graduates who can't obtain placements cuz the old guys never quit, eh? Or young lawyers who can't get positions at firms. They're the ones who need the jobs cuz they've got families, mortgages and young children to support. I suppose it's hard for the Old Guys/Women ta walk away from 6 or even 7 figure incomes, eh Prowler?

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm interested in starting a small business in the near future.

What kind of business, Senile @Joe?

And are you not a little old to be working? There are young people who need jobs. Why would you take a job away from them? Do you ever think of others? Or are you a selfish asshole who only thinks of himself?

...just something I could do in my spare time @The Prowler.

Low pressure, sole proprietor. Nothin' too serious but can bring in some extra cash/revenue.

I have tried a stab at a small business before. It didn't make much money, but it didn't lose any either.

So I'm thinking of something along those lines. Something I can always walk away from, just do on a project per project basis when I want but don't get too stressed out about. Certainly not 'Bet the House' type.

I have a few computer skills . Not lots. But enough that I could do something with.

ie - sell stuff online on eBay. That isn't hard ta do. Even I've done that before & turned a small profit. If I can do that, anyone can. A person can do that whenever they want really. Set up your own personal store. Best thing about is a person doesn't have ta worry about shoplifters or getting held up like they have been lately in the States. Plus theire's no store rental to pay.

Ie - I know a bit of AutoCAD/REVIT/CAD. Some graphic design programs. So can do a bit of freelance work too. Real Estate market is big here, so they need stuff like this:

Contemporary-Coastal-Living-Room.jpg

...if it's not a 'job', it's not taking employment away from anyone.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...if it's not a 'job', it's not taking employment away from anyone.

Sure it is.

If you sell something to someone, that means they will not buy it from someone else. You took that sale away from someone else.

It is selfish to take those opportunities away from young people, Senile @Joe.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I make milk bath, bath tea, and loose tea and sell it to people on the internet.

Probably illegally and all. I dont give a fuck. It's not like I'm making thousands of dollars. It's mostly just done for fun. ....I get a small profit we use for fun stuff. The girls help make it all.

I also churn my own butter and sold some of that to people in my neighbor who offered money for it. I use an old school wood churn. It's fun.

I look for those antique butter molds so I can make it fancy :D

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's right!

We should ONLY care and OBEY what billionaires and wealthy corps say when its NOT Elon Musk or the Pillow Guy!

Since you were mad Disney lost their specail self governing status and was put on the level playing feild as their competitors because they vowed to repeal a parental rights law.

Pretty much every wealthy fucktard is preaching your cult doctrines.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter