Flame mah toez!

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
20 on 100 ain't shit.

High rollers tip half. I kick fuckers out of bars for 20%

Scottie "no tippin" Pippen tipped 30% and that was back in the day.

Dollar well, three top, dollar draft, half a tab.

Now you clods have tipping etiquette

I know for a fact when I won an event on the Women's APT, my payout was $44,150.00 U.S.D.

I tipped out the dealers 10% of that. It was $4,415.00

That's the ONLY time where percentages count. I made even less after I paid taxes on it a 4 months later.
I think your only supposed to tip a dealer 10% tho.

There's rules and regulations to that shit in my state. The dealers don't want their hands broken thinking they were in on anything

Well. On the professional scene, there are favorite dealers.

I witnessed XXXXXXXX, a well known professional poker player do an ICM chop with another player to where his share of the take was over $800,000 and tipped the final table dealers $12,000 each. There were 6 final table dealers in that 9.5 hour stretch.
Well that beats 20%.

If somebody tipped me 20% I'd go up and ask them what was wrong. It's 2021, if you can't tip 50% don't go out to eat.

And that's another thing, the guy who bags my groceries, I tip that kid 20 bucks for doing shit I don't want to do. That's why when I buy groceries they fight to bag up my shit.

At walmart I tip the checker ten bucks if I don't self check. The Asian lady who rubs my feet between shifts? 50 bucks. She gives me a piggy back ride to her shop.

It's the little things that go a long way, I say

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
20 on 100 ain't shit.

I know for a fact when I won an event on the Women's APT, my payout was $44,150.00 U.S.D.

That's the ONLY time where percentages count. I made even less after I paid taxes on it a 4 months later.

There's rules and regulations to that shit in my state. The dealers don't want their hands broken thinking they were in on anything

I witnessed XXXXXXXX, a well known professional poker player do an ICM chop with another player to where his share of the take was over $800,000 and tipped the final table dealers $12,000 each. There were 6 final table dealers in that 9.5 hour stretch.
Well that beats 20%.

If somebody tipped me 20% I'd go up and ask them what was wrong. It's 2021, if you can't tip 50% don't go out to eat.

And that's another thing, the guy who bags my groceries, I tip that kid 20 bucks for doing shit I don't want to do. That's why when I buy groceries they fight to bag up my shit.

At walmart I tip the checker ten bucks if I don't self check. The Asian lady who rubs my feet between shifts? 50 bucks. She gives me a piggy back ride to her shop.

For me it depends.

If I get great service at a restaurant and the bill is is $80.00, I'll usually tip $30-$35. If I get shitty service it's 15%.

But 40%-50% sounds really high.

You actually tip the Walmart cashier?

Master

Site Supporter
20 on 100 ain't shit.

Well that beats 20%.

For me it depends.

If I get great service at a restaurant and the bill is is $80.00, I'll usually tip $30-$35. If I get shitty service it's 15%.

I tip everyone. I live on tips and I make enough to get by and make sure my kids have everything they need.

Ppl who work at Walmart make around 12-13 bucks an hour, work shitty hours, and we're far and away the d heros of the pandemic making sure everyone had somewhere to buy food.

If I can get them a snickers and an energy drink so be it

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I go on vacation once every three months too

Not from the forums!

To FloriDUH? I wanna hear about your giant house.
It’s got 7 bedrooms, 4bathrooms, a loft and a media entertainment center

Olympic pool and a 10 person spa

2 acres of land and a 12 car driveway

And my name is Mary Poppins.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
20 on 100 ain't shit.

Well that beats 20%.

For me it depends.

I tip everyone. I live on tips and I make enough to get by and make sure my kids have everything they need.

Ppl who work at Walmart make around 12-13 bucks an hour, work shitty hours, and we're far and away the d heros of the pandemic making sure everyone had somewhere to buy food.

I hear ya.

While I agree hourly workers at Walmart don't get paid shit, but if you tip them you'll hav to tip the mailman, garbage man, etc.

Where does it stop?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Not from the forums!

To FloriDUH? I wanna hear about your giant house.
It’s got 7 bedrooms, 4bathrooms, a loft and a media entertainment center

Olympic pool and a 10 person spa

2 acres of land and a 12 car driveway

And my name is Mary Poppins.
So what exactly are you popping besides blood vessels, Mary ?

Master

Site Supporter
20 on 100 ain't shit.

Well that beats 20%.

For me it depends.

I hear ya.

While I agree hourly workers at Walmart don't get paid shit, but if you tip them you'll hav to tip the mailman, garbage man, etc.

Where does it stop?
You don't get your mail man something for Xmas?

And fuck garbage men here. They make 65 bucks and hour and all of them are kids of either the trustees or government morons and have no problems stinking up everywhere they go and get salty when you tell them they have to sit on the patio for their paid lunch

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
toejam.jpg