Flea, stop projecting Bonesaw as something other then a tard

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m staring at it right now. You’re the biggest fucking liar lmao

What a sad sad existence you lead.

Sure thing liar. I said I did not text you on Christmas Eve. I also said that I vented about my beefs like you did about yours.

You are the sad sack here. You have a problem with reading comprehension.

What you don't comprehend, or misunderstand, you fill those gaps with drama that you make up in your diseased brain.

I can’t prove it without posting the screenshot, can I? How bout I send the screenshot to Bonesaw? You trust him, don’t you? I see you’re only denying the date, not that you actually got mad at me over being nice to Lotus.

only a diseased mind would constantly include meMbers children in their rants against the parent. I don’t have a brain drowned in alcohol, so ya might wanna watch your words. You’re way too invested in other people’s lives, income and children, and that makes you forum AIDS. That is what ruins a good forum and that’s exactly what will happen if you’re allowed to spew your kid-hating venom here. We got rid of one issue, now we have you with your attacks on people’s families and children.

Sickest part of all of this, when someone gives you the attention you’re seeking, you run emailing Bonesaw. You’re a miserable, poisonous cow who can’t stand to see other people have loyal, cherished friendships. I oughta pity you.

I haven't posted one word about anyone's kids. Post it, reading retard.

You did too. That’s why cw posted your janky pic.

You wanted Flynn to start in on Dove’s kids cuz you’re fucked in the head and like reading it. If BF wants a better forum, he’ll make using people’s families off limits. Like I did at SG.

You’d really be assed out then.

I didn't post anything about the kids. What did I say about the KIDS? Post what I said about THEM, reading retard.

you just did it in the other thread! Leave people’s kids out your misery, dumbass. Cuz I guarantee someone is gonna come along and show you how nasty attacking kids can get. They’ll make Flynn look like a nanny.

artworks-000677019808-k2tg6o-t500x500.jpg

Why don't they open their own dram

Sure thing liar. I said I did not text you on Christmas Eve. I also said that I vented about my beefs like you did about yours.

What you don't comprehend, or misunderstand, you fill those gaps with drama that you make up in your diseased brain.

I can’t prove it without posting the screenshot, can I? How bout I send the screenshot to Bonesaw? You trust him, don’t you? I see you’re only denying the date, not that you actually got mad at me over being nice to Lotus.

only a diseased mind would constantly include meMbers children in their rants against the parent. I don’t have a brain drowned in alcohol, so ya might wanna watch your words. You’re way too invested in other people’s lives, income and children, and that makes you forum AIDS. That is what ruins a good forum and that’s exactly what will happen if you’re allowed to spew your kid-hating venom here. We got rid of one issue, now we have you with your attacks on people’s families and children.

Sickest part of all of this, when someone gives you the attention you’re seeking, you run emailing Bonesaw. You’re a miserable, poisonous cow who can’t stand to see other people have loyal, cherished friendships. I oughta pity you.

You wanted Flynn to start in on Dove’s kids cuz you’re fucked in the head and like reading it. If BF wants a better forum, he’ll make using people’s families off limits. Like I did at SG.

I didn't post anything about the kids. What did I say about the KIDS? Post what I said about THEM, reading retard.

you just did it in the other thread! Leave people’s kids out your misery, dumbass. Cuz I guarantee someone is gonna come along and show you how nasty attacking kids can get. They’ll make Flynn look like a nanny.

When you can prove that I'm saying things about kids and not their parents, I might start paying attention to you. You're inability to read is pitiful.

You just asked Dove what she does with her kids?! Hello?

Why even mention kids? Can’t you fight without involving peoples families? Yet when someone mentions yours, you wanna call cops.

How do you find it in you to even involve children in your negativity? Aren’t you a grandma?
I knew I should have just went for a run first.

Plynn first thing in the morning.....already spazzing.

Plynn, do you have an alert set up that goes off when I post?

Tell the truth....

Why are you soo upset STILL track marks? How come you don't want your whole picture posted?

LOL!

The picture is posted, fucking idiot.

So I notice you logged on at 4:33 am and I'm your only focus.

As always, right?

Lmao.

Why soo very angry? Run out of clean needles?

How do you get away with talking about what a shitty mother she is and I get the whole damn clown cartel up my ass?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

When you can prove that I'm saying things about kids and not their parents, I might start paying attention to you. You're inability to read is pitiful.

Why even mention kids? Can’t you fight without involving peoples families? Yet when someone mentions yours, you wanna call cops.

How do you find it in you to even involve children in your negativity? Aren’t you a grandma?

Tell the truth....

Why are you soo upset STILL track marks? How come you don't want your whole picture posted?

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

How do you get away with talking about what a shitty mother she is and I get the whole damn clown cartel up my ass?

LOL@Damn Clown Cartel

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

LOL@Damn Clown Cartel

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I have to give @Regan credit for that one. I liked it too. lol

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

No one likes you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

No one likes you.

Unlike you, I don't care.

eta: I'd rather be respected than liked. I don't have some man's dick in my mouth.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

No one likes you.

eta: I'd rather be respected than liked. I don't have some man's dick in my mouth.

Oh no. Someone chopped a pic of me. The utter disrespect!

I can have him do it to you, you know. Don’t give me ideas

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

No one likes you.

It's not just chopped, it's utter disrespect of you as a woman.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

No one likes you.

That’s ok. Imma have him “disrespect” you next. Since online photoshopped pics are such a matter of respect to you LOL

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I think me and SSS will be discussing all this flotsam on the brand new Bastard Factory Podcast.

If we give away a BF black coloured dildo im sure most of the idioitsa here will listen

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LOL who respects you on here?

Certainly not a NAZI, but then you people are sub-human, so no one expects any decency out of you.

arayan not only plays a piece of shit racist on the internet he is a piece of shit off the internet too.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

No one likes you.

That’s ok. Imma have him “disrespect” you next. Since online photoshopped pics are such a matter of respect to you LOL

Go ahead, coming from you says it all. It won't be coming from him, he didn't do it before your request.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

No one likes you.

Go ahead, coming from you says it all. It won't be coming from him, he didn't do it before your request.

How fucking sorry can you be to actually report someone negging you on a message board? Aren’t you in your fifties?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

Translation

"Why do people expect better from me? I wanna be a piece of shit too!"

Maybe it's racisms Oak.

Why would you want to even follow in Plynns foot steps here? Let alone seek approval for doing so from other women who are mothers? We expect a predatory male shit bag who has openly demanded actual information on children to be a piece of shit. We expect a WOMAN....who is a grandmother ffs....to be better.

Fuck. What is wrong with you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

No one likes you.

How fucking sorry can you be to actually report someone negging you on a message board? Aren’t you in your fifties?

This HAS to be a joke :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

Translation

Maybe it's racisms Oak.

Why would you want to even follow in Plynns foot steps here? Let alone seek approval for doing so from other women who are mothers? We expect a predatory male shit bag who has openly demanded actual information on children to be a piece of shit. We expect a WOMAN....who is a grandmother ffs....to be better.

Someone call the Waaaaambulace!!! Track marks is somehow playing the victim AGAIN!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

Translation

Maybe it's racisms Oak.

Someone call the Waaaaambulace!!! Track marks is somehow playing the victim AGAIN!

That train is always on time...WhOO WhOO

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

Translation

Maybe it's racisms Oak.

It's always gotta be about her and all these things that these monsters from hell are doing to her. It wasn't lost on me when you and Flea were going at it that she needed to interject her drug addled self into the mix trying to make it all about her once again.

The only reason people don't hate her more is because of her ass sucking ways and her posts which are nothing more than sympathy grabs. She's great at telling people what they want to hear and she backs down from Blurt because she knows that Blurt would make fun of in a way her tiny brain could never comprehend.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Tell the truth....

LOL!

As always, right?

Lmao.

Translation

Maybe it's racisms Oak.

It's always gotta be about her and all these things that these monsters from hell are doing to her. It wasn't lost on me when you and Flea were going at it that she needed to interject her drug addled self into the mix trying to make it all about her once again.

The only reason people don't hate her more is because of her ass sucking ways and her posts which are nothing more than sympathy grabs. She's great at telling people what they want to hear and she backs down from Blury because she knows that Blurt would make fun of in a way her tiny brain could never comprehend.

She's a piece of shit backstabber when she isn't sucking ass. There is no neutral with her.