Freud/Breakfall, are either of you familiar with this group of fine fellows?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
f9bc5189b2660f0d52be69ae33e1b13ef7d9c46d

6ad4fb67ff3efb90.jpeg

55769098cb1b417f.jpg

6f2f9be8c1fe3a66.jpeg

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Actually, I think they're more concerned about limiting immigration and opposing Cultural Marxism.

It's not even a question of supremacy any more, it's about preventing white people becoming a minority in their own country.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Actually, I think they're more concerned about limiting immigration and opposing Cultural Marxism.

It's not even a question of supremacy any more, it's about preventing white people becoming a minority in their own country.

I understand that and actually have no problem with keeping a caucasian culture alive from a global mixing pot, but the approach. That self righteous angle they take of propaganda and promoting division creates unnecessary hate. Not good for the promotion of the cause.

I'd respect 'the cause' more if they were wearing suits, more politically respectable and less uniformly gang-like, dropped the Nazi salutes, all black clothes, stopped covering their faces and represent... this is all before you even talk them as individuals and catch their world view on skin color. ATM they remind me of a gang like ISIS or the Crips.

Total uphill battle and they need a new approach.

Movement needs a rebrand.

• Winner
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I understand that and actually have no problem with keeping a caucasian culture alive from a global mixing pot, but the approach. That self righteous angle they take of propaganda and promoting division creates unnecessary hate. Not good for the promotion of the cause.

I'd respect 'the cause' more if they were wearing suits, more politically respectable and less uniformly gang-like, dropped the Nazi salutes, all black clothes, stopped covering their faces and represent... this is all before you even talk them as individuals and catch their world view on skin color. ATM they remind me of a gang like ISIS or the Crips.

Total uphill battle and they need a new approach.

Can't argue with you there, they're still quite young I think, 20-30's age group, so the LARP'ing with the masks and neo-Nazi posturing will still seem attractive to them. I used to be the same, but as you get older, you realise that the clean-cut, suit and tie look is far more likely to win people over than masks and Roman salutes.

That being said, I do understand why most of them choose to hide their indentities, given how journalists and the authorities have no problem exposing those with un-PC views and attempting to ruin their lives.