Games you're playing in... 2024

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I've been completely immersed in jrpgs.

I played Policenaughts on emu. Very, very good point and click. Good story, but the action scenes are terrible.

Shining force 3. Didn't beat it because my emu froze and it's a chore to get into, the opening is almost an hour long before you actually get into a battle, but the story's there if you have the time to invest.

Souikiden on the DS or however you spell it. Goofy ass game but a straight up jrpg. Another game with long cut scenes but the characters are all so dumb it's hilarious. Highly recommended

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
g0SH7GD.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Have you ever come across a part in a game that you can't get by

I'm no stranger to crosswords. I used to do them in class. You get a nice sense of satisfaction when you finish one.

So true. I like how the puzzle comes together from sideways to up and down

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Just beat

Now Im rockin'...
I'm normally not a big fan of 1st person shooters, but I'll be damned if that game doesn't look like a blast to play! Graphics are amazing. I also love that towards the end of the vid you can see the Hollywood sign ablaze in the background. Nice!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I still play alot of the old classics.

FF7.
C&C generals.
Age of mythology the titans.

And of course creeper world 4.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
In 2023 I have played so Elder Scrolls 4 and ES5, Prey, a season of Super Mega Baseball Extra Innings, Spec Ops: The Line, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Tomb Raider (2013) GOTY, and Wolfenstein: The New Order.

Planning to play Borderlands 3, Pillars of Eternity, and Metro 2033 Redux fairly soon. But who knows? I just got Fallout New Vegas for free on Epic Games and might play that. I also have another bunch of games that I want to play, so plans might change depending on my mood.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FF 7 was awesome.
The original still is dude.

I played it on ps1 when it first came out and it was awesome.I've got it on steam now and still do a run through if I've got spare time to mess about.I've not played the new version as I don't consider that to be ff7.Ff7 was a turn based strategy game.The new one looks like a button smashing shot em up.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
The original still is dude.

I played it on ps1 when it first came out and it was awesome.I've got it on steam now and still do a run through if I've got spare time to mess about.I've not played the new version as I don't consider that to be ff7.Ff7 was a turn based strategy game.The new one looks like a button smashing shot em up.
Sup Emperor,

My brother bought me the FF 7 remake. I was disappointed not by the battle system, but that the entire game was devoted to the first part in Midgar only. We have to wait until SquareEnix releases more of the series. Part 2 comes out this year I believe. I was so disappointed when I first realized that the game in its entirety wasn't remade and released. Who the hell wants to play a game like that in installments?! Fuck that. The PS4 is far more powerful than the PS1. There is no reason why they couldn't have completed the remake and released it. Depending on how many parts of the remake are made, say 4 or 5 for example, you'll end up paying over $400+ for it all by the time you're done. It's robbery.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sup Emperor,

My brother bought me the FF 7 remake. I was disappointed not by the battle system, but that the entire game was devoted to the first part in Midgar only. We have to wait until SquareEnix releases more of the series. Part 2 comes out this year I believe. I was so disappointed when I first realized that the game in its entirety wasn't remade and released. Who the hell wants to play a game like that in installments?! Fuck that. The PS4 is far more powerful than the PS1. There is no reason why they couldn't have completed the remake and released it. Depending on how many parts of the remake are made, say 4 or 5 for example, you'll end up paying over $400+ for it all by the time you're done. It's robbery.
It's a money grab mate.

I did look at buying it on steam and they wanted $79 just for the first episode.I paid £39 for the original when it came out and just $9.99 for it on steam.And as you said,who wants to pay $400 for a game where you know what happens.

Imho what they should have done was take the original and extend the game play with a few more side quests and just better graphics.Basically the same game with more to do.That I would pay dollar for.

If you a huge retro fan of the orignal like me then this channel is awesome-

The guy plays the original ff7 with some awesome mods.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
"Imho what they should have done was take the original and extend the game play with a few more side quests and just better graphics. Basically the same game with more to do. That I would pay dollar for."

I couldn't agree more. Thanks for the link.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Imho what they should have done was take the original and extend the game play with a few more side quests and just better graphics. Basically the same game with more to do. That I would pay dollar for."

Dude could you imagine how awesome it would have been trying to take on ruby and emerald weapon at the same time !

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude could you imagine how awesome it would have been trying to take on ruby and emerald weapon at the same time !
Oh man, that would be a true nightmare. It was hard as hell fighting the EW by itself! I used the W-Summon, Knights Of The Round and mimed the shit out of it until that big green bastard finally died. I didn't seem to have as much trouble with the RW because of ribbons, but it was still a tough fight. Fighting those two together and winning would take an act of God. lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The problem is that they might have bumped into the limits of whatever graphics engine they used to develop the game. To improve graphics, they may have to re-write all the code for a new graphics engine.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The problem is that they might have bumped into the limits of whatever graphics engine they used to develop the game. To improve graphics, they may have to re-write all the code for a new graphics engine.
The code in ff7 was fucked mate.Why do you think users found so many exploits like yuffie warping in the game.