Great news beach lovers, leading expert declares rising sea levels mean more beaches!

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️

Donald Trump's 'Nonsensical' Jab At Rising Sea Levels Is Hit By Wave Of Mockery​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sombria Coley

Here we go again, Trump speaking on a subject he knows absolutely nothing about. Someone PLEASE tell him, that when sea levels rise; erosion occurs and beaches decrease in size, they do not expand. The debates are going to be painful for Republicans to watch; it is clear he is not ready to debate Pres. Biden. He only defeated his Republicans opponents during the 2016 Campaign because he accused them of having small dic...uh...hands. He refused to debate his opponents during this election year because he would have had to answer tough questions from them or hear them berate his performances as President, which they are now claiming was a raging success.

:daFuq4:

While denying Climate Change and rising Sea Levels, Trump sued to protect his golf course from rising sea levels. (You read that right)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
GPEex_5XoAEcgxe

Oh good Ronda enacts yet another "Don't say___" Law! that's gonna save Mar A Lago from the Sea for sure!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trump knows beaches. He built Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Donald Trump's 'Nonsensical' Jab At Rising Sea Levels Is Hit By Wave Of Mockery​

Sombria Coley

Here we go again, Trump speaking on a subject he knows absolutely nothing about. Someone PLEASE tell him, that when sea levels rise; erosion occurs and beaches decrease in size, they do not expand. The debates are going to be painful for Republicans to watch; it is clear he is not ready to debate Pres. Biden. He only defeated his Republicans opponents during the 2016 Campaign because he accused them of having small dic...uh...hands. He refused to debate his opponents during this election year because he would have had to answer tough questions from them or hear them berate his performances as President, which they are now claiming was a raging success.

:daFuq4:

While denying Climate Change and rising Sea Levels, Trump sued to protect his golf course from rising sea levels. (You read that right)

Surely all he requires is a Sharpie and a map and he can fix all the shorelines globally. Just give him a juice box for when he's parched from all the hard work of fixing the problem.