Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Thus begins The Autumn of Biggies.

The Summer of Poofer finally wanes.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
@LotusBud, we are on a forum called Bastard Factory. Do you really think anyone is impressed by how educated anyone is? You don’t need a degree to know realize Blandscape is a total fucking bore.

I think that's matter of opinion about Blandscape. I find him intelligent, it's what makes him witty.

You're a third world retard though.

I'm an American. I didn't think anyone would call that the 3rd world.

By your standards, most white Europeans certainly would.

Can you Engrish?

Untermensch says wut?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@LotusBud, we are on a forum called Bastard Factory. Do you really think anyone is impressed by how educated anyone is? You don’t need a degree to know realize Blandscape is a total fucking bore.
Holy shit.. get the fuck outta my mind :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I was just thinking that to myself as I scrolled past the masters of the universe here giving each other self congratulatory pats on the back fur for degrees which really didn't do all that much to alter their financial standings in any significant way.

I wish I had more time today but I'm busy doing a technical write-up and executive summary for a 250,000.00 project I just completed so I'm just gonna have to piss on some of these rodents later this evening

I can hardly wait for you to divulge into the WHY buying one “mansion” large enough to house 3 generations of your family was a better move than multiple investment properties and how not pushing children to go to college is helping your self-proclaimed stellar financial lineage….
Who says my kids are not going to college?

you?

Something YOU care to divulge about matters that don't concern you so that we can BOTH descend down the PI rabbit hole?

Ready to dance when you are

you sound BIG mad :GiggleBitch:
No.

Just big ready when you are, dear.

Since you like leaving little breadcrumb trails I guess I can start doing the same.

Is she blasting and twisting personal shit again?

Funny how often she goes completely off topic in some gross and ignorant attempt to use personal stuff to bully and embarrass her opposition when she cant deal with the actual topic.

Its gaslighting and manipulation and an attempt to wield some imagined power. It's honestly disgusting and pathetic and that drama is exactly what she wants.
This little moonshine crab ain't bullying me. She must have me confused with some little hick from Kentucky.

when I come I'm coming correct and leaving your shit linked to seattle don't mean shits worth to me

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was just thinking that to myself as I scrolled past the masters of the universe here giving each other self congratulatory pats on the back fur for degrees which really didn't do all that much to alter their financial standings in any significant way.

I wish I had more time today but I'm busy doing a technical write-up and executive summary for a 250,000.00 project I just completed so I'm just gonna have to piss on some of these rodents later this evening

I can hardly wait for you to divulge into the WHY buying one “mansion” large enough to house 3 generations of your family was a better move than multiple investment properties and how not pushing children to go to college is helping your self-proclaimed stellar financial lineage….

you?

Something YOU care to divulge about matters that don't concern you so that we can BOTH descend down the PI rabbit hole?

No.

Since you like leaving little breadcrumb trails I guess I can start doing the same.

Funny how often she goes completely off topic in some gross and ignorant attempt to use personal stuff to bully and embarrass her opposition when she cant deal with the actual topic.

Its gaslighting and manipulation and an attempt to wield some imagined power. It's honestly disgusting and pathetic and that drama is exactly what she wants.

Oh yeah, you've never shared PI. Nevermind the photographs you've put online of people you know or taking pictures of patients and sharing them outside of the workplace.

You're so fucking phoney.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you?

No.

This little moonshine crab ain't bullying me. She must have me confused with some little hick from Kentucky.

when I come I'm coming correct and leaving your shit linked to seattle don't mean shits worth to me

thank you, Alex… I’ll take things Dove told HFB about Big for $5,000

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you?

No.

I KNOW shes not bullying you. Shes now bullying anyone.

That's her INTENT though. That's what shes trying to do. Use personal stuff she only knows due to a real life "friendship" on the forum in an ATTEMPT to bully and embarrass her opposition.

This is what the big enlightened intellects do, you know? Instead of dealing with the topic and supporting thier position....they start personal insults and changing the subject to things not appropriate for the board.

I guess they never taught the 4 pillars and how to rhetoric and avoid sophistry in the big unis that awarded these people the right to decide how everyone should live.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you?

No.

And I'll take things YOU told me about everyone before passing out drunk in front of your cell phone for 10,000.00

and by everyone, I don't mean things you shared about yourself as well.

when do we salsa?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

you?

No.

Are you telling dialect stories now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you?

No.

Are you sucking cock now?

oh wait... nevermind

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

you?

No.

Are you sucking cock now?

oh wait... nevermind
:daFuq4:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Murdock @Biggie Smiles @Dove

I think everyone should take a break and walk away from where this seems to be going. In all sincerity, you were all actual friends at one time and this isn't best for anyone.

You can all just tell me how disgusting and fat I am if it makes you fee better.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

It's called JooDog Jive.

Or maybe Big Mon Creole or Panhandle Patois.

It's Mansion Ghetto Esperanto.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My point isn't that anyone should be impressed. My point is that most of the people who shit talk education are people without basic understanding of the simplest and most important things. It is good to have a basic understanding of logic and the world outside your neighborhood.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you?

No.

And I'll take things YOU told me about everyone before passing out drunk in front of your cell phone for 10,000.00

when do we salsa?

I think I just made you turn your fruit of the looms into a fudge factory…

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

you?

No.

when do we salsa?

I think I just made you turn your fruit of the looms into a fudge factory…
In your mind, maybe.

I'm still not seeing any good dance moves to start our little swing tho

wonder why that is.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can I ask a ?

Whose parenting are ya’ll taking shots at? My kid didn’t go to college, but he’s a longshoreman now. My girls didn’t go to college either, but both have careers in accounting and nursing.

I haven’t read the whole thread but I’m curious.

I think everyone needs to pursue higher education and not just so they can make more money.

I don't think so. I think people can have trade skills as long as they are productive members of society. It's important that all people have the curiosity to explore the very big world out there too.

I have one friend with multiple degrees who is the father of a 6 yo girl who he said he will push to do trade-school before college. My issue with that is that then you’re only exposed to the material for your trade.

Think back to when you were in your first and second year of college and all you were exposed to just with the basic general curriculum. I changed majors 2x before deciding which direction I was heading in.

My children have seen me go back to school for refresher courses and to pursue art, which has been a lifelong interest if mine, several times… I believe an education is a lifelong process.

That's exactly my problem with it. The whole 2000-year-old concept behind liberal arts education is to help form a well-rounded citizen who knows about many things and can thus participate fully in civic life, not to necessarily learn a trade.

my best friend is from a longline of college graduates.. her parents have 10 degrees between them….her father is an attorney and her mother is an elementary school teacher (private Catholic)

I’m fascinated by every conversation I have ever had with her parents… and my bestie is one of the most well read, brilliant minds you will ever meet… she is also a single mother doing a fantastic job in the midst of a deadbeat father for her only child.

A lot of Muricans who haven't bothered with education are very motivated to participate fully in civic life. But because they know nothing about anything, they join communities like Q-Anon, Trump fans, flat earth groups, etc, as a way to feel involved. They are jealous of people who are able to have conversations like yours with your friends, because they don't understand a word of it. But then they go on and on about how the smart people are stupid, and claim they are the smart ones in order to make themselves feel better. It's stupefying.

There was a study done to see how Americans view themselves. They were given activities and had to rate how well they thought they did.

Almost all of them saw themselves as above average, and most of them were BELOW average. It's calles Dunning-Kruger.

The ones who scores ABOVE average all rated themselves as average or lower.

It turns out that very intelligent people are most likely to be humble and teachable.

And the below average people will always think of themselves as more than they are and be more unreachable. If you believe you have all the answers and are above other people, you dont learn anything.

Literally no one here is Qanon.

Instead of assuming people voted for Trump because they are dumb, or because of some character defects they have, you could learn WHY peoplw think the way they do. And hear out thier answers instead of going "bullshit" and then assigning your own bias judgements.

I mean sure you guys can prop eachother up and try to reaffirm your self perceived intelligence and seeming people who agree with you as intelligent but that's where that bucks stops because no one outside of the lefty club sees sophistry, insults, ad hominem, contempt and failure to support your positions as signs of intelligence.

Intelligent people do not need to reaffirm thier intelligence like you guys often do either.

You guys just read like smug, closed minded elitests.

Oh, you mean the way you're so interested in learning why liberals think the way they do, and not acting like you already know it all about them, and it's all bad? Yeah, let me be more like you.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

you?

Tell me when you need help. I can PM you her social security, Emails, location, internet provider, her smartphone, work address, etc. And her social media. ;)

Why don't you give me a call sometime? I welcome it.
Never wondered about certain signs the last weeks ;) you stupid

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

you?

No.

when do we salsa?

If it came from her it's a distortion or lie. She has a habit of developing her own versions of things and blatantly lying about other things.

Her alcohol induced rants tell that story well enough.

You are going to give her what she wants. Which is some nasty, bitter "PI" drama.

Shes gotten so smart and so colleged that not only does she know HIV and AIDs are two different viruses and that Catholics dont worship Jesus, but she knows the best way to argue her points is to change the subject to some childish personal drama so protect us all from the sheer holy power of her college brain.

Because if they supported thier stances with citations and logic, we would surely just melt into a big peasent puddle.

So it's for our own good that she shifts into Jerry Springer mode and starts blathering convoluted pickled wet brain versions of private stuff in order to distract from her omnipotent opinions on the appropriate topics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Can I ask a ?

Whose parenting are ya’ll taking shots at? My kid didn’t go to college, but he’s a longshoreman now. My girls didn’t go to college either, but both have careers in accounting and nursing.

I haven’t read the whole thread but I’m curious.

I think everyone needs to pursue higher education and not just so they can make more money.

I don't think so. I think people can have trade skills as long as they are productive members of society. It's important that all people have the curiosity to explore the very big world out there too.

I have one friend with multiple degrees who is the father of a 6 yo girl who he said he will push to do trade-school before college. My issue with that is that then you’re only exposed to the material for your trade.

Think back to when you were in your first and second year of college and all you were exposed to just with the basic general curriculum. I changed majors 2x before deciding which direction I was heading in.

My children have seen me go back to school for refresher courses and to pursue art, which has been a lifelong interest if mine, several times… I believe an education is a lifelong process.

That's exactly my problem with it. The whole 2000-year-old concept behind liberal arts education is to help form a well-rounded citizen who knows about many things and can thus participate fully in civic life, not to necessarily learn a trade.

my best friend is from a longline of college graduates.. her parents have 10 degrees between them….her father is an attorney and her mother is an elementary school teacher (private Catholic)

I’m fascinated by every conversation I have ever had with her parents… and my bestie is one of the most well read, brilliant minds you will ever meet… she is also a single mother doing a fantastic job in the midst of a deadbeat father for her only child.

A lot of Muricans who haven't bothered with education are very motivated to participate fully in civic life. But because they know nothing about anything, they join communities like Q-Anon, Trump fans, flat earth groups, etc, as a way to feel involved. They are jealous of people who are able to have conversations like yours with your friends, because they don't understand a word of it. But then they go on and on about how the smart people are stupid, and claim they are the smart ones in order to make themselves feel better. It's stupefying.

There was a study done to see how Americans view themselves. They were given activities and had to rate how well they thought they did.

Almost all of them saw themselves as above average, and most of them were BELOW average. It's calles Dunning-Kruger.

The ones who scores ABOVE average all rated themselves as average or lower.

It turns out that very intelligent people are most likely to be humble and teachable.

And the below average people will always think of themselves as more than they are and be more unreachable. If you believe you have all the answers and are above other people, you dont learn anything.

Literally no one here is Qanon.

Instead of assuming people voted for Trump because they are dumb, or because of some character defects they have, you could learn WHY peoplw think the way they do. And hear out thier answers instead of going "bullshit" and then assigning your own bias judgements.

I mean sure you guys can prop eachother up and try to reaffirm your self perceived intelligence and seeming people who agree with you as intelligent but that's where that bucks stops because no one outside of the lefty club sees sophistry, insults, ad hominem, contempt and failure to support your positions as signs of intelligence.

Intelligent people do not need to reaffirm thier intelligence like you guys often do either.

You guys just read like smug, closed minded elitests.

Oh, you mean the way you're so interested in learning why liberals think the way they do, and not acting like you already know it all about them, and it's all bad? Yeah, let me be more like you.

Right well, you could have simply answered me the several times I have asked you and attempted to engage you on this trying to understand your positions here.

But none of you ever do. And we try to explain OUR reasoning the response is "bullshit!" and a bunch of completely idiotic accusations.

Mostly when one of you does respond to a question about why you think the way you do, it's to let us know "it's not worth it" to bother because we are dumb stupid Trumptards.

So it's pretty futile asking. You guys recieve everything in total bad faith and clear hold people who think differently in contempt. H flat out admitted that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you?

No.

when do we salsa?

If it came from her it's a distortion or lie. She has a habit of developing her own versions of things and blatantly lying about other things.

Her alcohol induced rants tell that story well enough.

You are going to give her what she wants. Which is some nasty, bitter "PI" drama.

Shes gotten so smart and so colleged that not only does she know HIV and AIDs are two different viruses and that Catholics dont worship Jesus, but she knows the best way to argue her points is to change the subject to some childish personal drama so protect us all from the sheer holy power of her college brain.

Because if they supported thier stances with citations and logic, we just melt into a big peasent puddle.

So it's for our own good that she shifts into Jerry Springer mode and starts blathering convoluted pickled wet brain versions of private stuff in order to distract from her omnipotent opinions on the appropriate topics.

This is ripe…

pssst I still have my iMac that was brand new when TV was up and running… screen shots and all that

it’s funny that your fucking Fats and showing up on his door 4 days later didn’t do much damage

I’m sure he will never speak to you again after what I post.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

you?

Tell me when you need help. I can PM you her social security, Emails, location, internet provider, her smartphone, work address, etc. And her social media. ;)

Why don't you give me a call sometime? I welcome it.
Never wondered about certain signs the last weeks ;) you stupid

Call.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh no darling, you're missing the point all together. It's not a matter of the posters here believing you it's a matter of what YOU shared with me while YOU were sloppy drunk.

Shall we dance and find out since you think you have a leg up here?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My point isn't that anyone should be impressed. My point is that most of the people who shit talk education are people without basic understanding of the simplest and most important things. It is good to have a basic understanding of logic and the world outside your neighborhood.

We shit talk "education" when you guys start blowing your own intelligence and education as if it makes you experts on every topic.

Maybe you dont notice the elitest and....over glorified attitude you guys have about your own education and why you think it makes you superior?