Honest question

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya its always manly pretending to be a woman

He does it because I have always been a fag hag and because I am falling over laughing when he does. When we were dating, he took me to my favorite drag club for my birthday. He is thoughtful and funny.

I prefer to be giggled out of my panties.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There was a faggit woman couple who came into the shop to have their RV worked on regularly. The fem lezbo was ok to deal with. The man lezbo was man hating and mean AF. She seethed with hate for having to lower herself to rely on a man for anything all the time. Thankfully, the dumb bitch quit coming and left all the repair scheduling to the more sane one.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@realgrimm how stoned r u atm?

Not there yet.. working on that currently. Few joints in cracked my first and looking for horror..
i had a dream the other day where u opened the door 2 your house and all this smoke came out, like cheech & chongs van lmao

Yes I had issues when I first moved in .. Landlord told me the mailman was refusing to enter the building saying it was toxic.. haha Landlord just installed mailboxes outside and I curtained and use stick ems in the hallway

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just don't know anymore wtf anyone is supposed to be called anymore. I remember when they identified as "dykes", as in Dykes on Bikes that showed up at Gay Pride parades. Then there were the "lipstick" lesbians.

I need a chart.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I just don't know anymore wtf anyone is supposed to be called anymore. I remember when they identified as "dykes", as in Dykes on Bikes that showed up at Gay Pride parades. Then there were the "lipstick" lesbians.

I need a chart.
fags
keeps life simple

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I need a chart.
fags
keeps life simple

I have had gay and lesbian friends all my adult life. They're good people. I wouldn't call them that.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I need a chart.
fags
keeps life simple

I have had gay and lesbian friends all my adult life. They're good people. I wouldn't call them that.
i know some from work most of them r tired of PC and dont mind it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I need a chart.
fags
keeps life simple

I'm in California and it's different here. Where do you hail from?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I swear to GAWD I’m a queer drag queen trapped in a straight woman’s body.
according 2 my calculations, isnt that normal woman?

Yes, but I have a weird obsession with gay men.

plz, expand on that

do u mean u want them 2 change teams?

No… I love the flamboyantly gay ones most. I’m sort of like a hag who keeps a straight male passion pet in my bed lol
i wish i had a gay male friend with OCD, he can come over and vaccuum, dust, do the dishes, etc.. all that felix unger shit

I have a really good friend I've had since child hood who is a gay man.

He wont clean for shit, but he WILL bring me coffee and lunch and yack my ear off while I clean lol

He DOES get after me about self care. He makes sure I'm doing it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I swear to GAWD I’m a queer drag queen trapped in a straight woman’s body.
according 2 my calculations, isnt that normal woman?

Yes, but I have a weird obsession with gay men.

plz, expand on that

do u mean u want them 2 change teams?

No… I love the flamboyantly gay ones most. I’m sort of like a hag who keeps a straight male passion pet in my bed lol
i wish i had a gay male friend with OCD, he can come over and vaccuum, dust, do the dishes, etc.. all that felix unger shit

Im not gay, but I have OCD lol. Couple months ago I was hanging with a female friend. She said she had to do the dishes and clean, and change her sheets, and shower. The kitchen had been bugging the fuck outta me lol. So I told her to go shower, and I'd do the rest.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh man, I cant stand Butch women. They are literal man haters, while at the same time wanting to be a man.

They even take hormone pills, to grow hair on their face and shit.
Exactly...if they were men, they’re be pricks. Can’t fucking stand diesel dykes. It’s like, “oi cunt...if you were a bloke you’d get fucking punched out dickhead!”

Diesel dykes need to give me a wide berth!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh man, I cant stand Butch women. They are literal man haters, while at the same time wanting to be a man.

They even take hormone pills, to grow hair on their face and shit.
Exactly...if they were men, they’re be pricks. Can’t fucking stand diesel dykes. It’s like, “oi cunt...if you were a bloke you’d get fucking punched out dickhead!”

Diesel dykes need to give me a wide berth!

No kidding!

I use to have one as a supervisor. Bitch was always trying to get rid of me lol. Instead, we got rid of her lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I need a chart.
fags
keeps life simple

staten island

and no, i dont really call them fags lol

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
d384a2598fdbf0ffe656b5151b1279e5.jpg
:Awesomeness:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I need a chart.
fags
keeps life simple

staten island

and no, i dont really call them fags lol

Got it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is a “male-identified” lesbian??

A guy who wants to bang lesbians by identifying as a lesbian.

A trans man who wants to date lesbians?

I wonder if Lesbians ever lapse & sometimes have this impulsive urge ta go straight, eh?

If they do, they dont talk about it lol

...but ya have ta wonder about the 'Honesty' of some of these 'lesbians':

This is propaganda. These women are not lesbians.

Lesbians have no sexual attraction to men....that's what makes them lesbians. Lesbians wouldnt have sex with men.

And lesbians get really pissed about stuff like this video because a good chunk feel this trans ideology is a new form of conversation therapy.

Like what the one said "lesbians friends would be mad". And they worked in the "lesbians have sex with transwomen/men".

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wonder if Lesbians ever lapse & sometimes have this impulsive urge ta go straight, eh?

Lesbians have no sexual attraction to men....that's what makes them lesbians. Lesbians wouldnt have sex with men.

And lesbians get really pissed about stuff like this video because a good chunk feel this trans ideology is a new form of conversation therapy.

Like what the one said "lesbians friends would be mad". And they worked in the "lesbians have sex with transwomen/men".

Really, eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Really, eh?

Absolutely.

You should dive into this topic more, you'll see the weight being placed on lesbians with this gender ideology shit.

Women tend to be more sexually fluid and experimental and normally hetro women can end up having a sexual experience with another female. Sometimes these women are straight or bi....and they call themselves lesbians.

Then later down the road, they end up with a man. So lesbian boundaries are called into question. The one woman said herself her lesbian friends would be mad. She knows they would.

And not about being that way....they way they are between women and men, but being dishonest and calling themselves lesbians when they are basically bi.

Genuine lesbians do not have sex with men. They may have at some point in thier life, but they will tell you they did it because they were trying to get past thier gayness. You know an effort to be more "normal".

Believe me when I tell you.....there is no shortage of women to have sex with.

That video was meant to be manipulative. They asked two women who seemed to have the exact answers to fit into the gender/sexuality narrative that it's all fluid and can change.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Really, eh?

Absolutely.

You should dive into this topic more, you'll see the weight being placed on lesbians with this gender ideology shit.

Women tend to be more sexually fluid and experimental and normally hetro women can end up having a sexual experience with another female. Sometimes these women are straight or bi....and they call themselves lesbians.

Then later down the road, they end up with a man. So lesbian boundaries are called into question.

Genuine lesbians do not have sex with men. They may have at some point in thier life, but they will tell you they did it because they were trying to get past thier gayness. You know an effort to be more "normal".

Believe me when I tell you.....there is no shortage of women to have sex with.

That video was meant to be manipulative. They asked two women who seemed to have the exact answers to fit into the gender/sexuality narrative that it's all fluid and can change.

Actually I've liked most of the lesbians I've met, and they haven't seemed ta minded me either.

I'm a bit of girly man myself. Not so masculine. os may because I'm not so 'manly' like those Irish Spring types in the commericals they don't find me so threatening.

But they give ya the queer eye when they first meet cha, eh?

cuz I think they feel rather self conscious about how people might react to them. so its defensive reaction I think.

I think a lotta woman, straight or not, are actually afraid of these 'He Man' types.

and of being overpowered by them.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, they don't like men.