Honest question

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, a butch? Duh is me. I don’t know why I thought it was a man calling himself a lesbian

Transvestites are now telling lesbians that if they don't have sex with "females with penises" than they are "transphobic". Sad but true.
I'm homohatic and proud of it. If anyone needs a hitler type to march all the Sidney Bildo's into the gas chamber and then turn into some boogeyman, I'm your guy!!!!

your also the guy who gives good bloweys so I've herd :LOL3: :LOL3:
"bloweys"? Who the fuck says that? How fukin gay are you faggit ass? PWN3D!
:NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ok, a butch? Duh is me. I don’t know why I thought it was a man calling himself a lesbian

Transvestites are now telling lesbians that if they don't have sex with "females with penises" than they are "transphobic". Sad but true.
I'm homohatic and proud of it. If anyone needs a hitler type to march all the Sidney Bildo's into the gas chamber and then turn into some boogeyman, I'm your guy!!!!

:NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick: :NutKick:
9780520271487_p0_v3_s1200x630.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You said "bloweys", fukin faggit ass faggit! PWN3D!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You said "bloweys", fukin faggit ass faggit! PWN3D!

9sKfScCNISc02NJxDJdwZv-m4b0CdarvR7KN99T4qsPuDCxNaox2NTLkYA1jATzpEi9yac2VF9YQMsPOPZZsnHfrjAaA42msO0_wEHWUFgaa0gcQlI8-1XaK81WeuywqWVxraN8KHnT9rlBEPF-cn3nUQoKRsEUJzWQ

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No. It isn't.

Except maybe for those lesbians whose nose hairs are glued to their Fox-tuned TV sets.

It really IS a problem.

Lesbians have BEEN saying it's a problem for years now. It is. Also autogynophiliacs are a problem. These are the ones taking advantage of these gender policies to prey on women and girls.

People will care when it happens to a transwoman. If its regular women, its ignored.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No. It isn't.

Except maybe for those lesbians whose nose hairs are glued to their Fox-tuned TV sets.

It really IS a problem.

Lesbians have BEEN saying it's a problem for years now. It is. Also autogynophiliacs are a problem. These are the ones taking advantage of these gender policies to prey on women and girls.

People will care when it happens to a transwoman. If its regular women, its ignored.
But who the fuck is even sick enough to rape Bildo?