Honest question

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, a butch? Duh is me. I don’t know why I thought it was a man calling himself a lesbian

Transvestites are now telling lesbians that if they don't have sex with "females with penises" than they are "transphobic". Sad but true.

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
lol

I cant even trust Chaturbate, dudes lookin' like chicks, with tits and all. I click on one, thinking that chick looks cute, then the camera pans down, and there is a dick! Then its "fuckin hell! Back out! Back out!" lol.

lol I'm a Chaturbate star... why are you viewing chicks in the trans section? :) It was fun back when they used to let people broadcast as an exhibitionist without signing up and verifying your ID and all that jazz. I'd make up a username and show off my boobs a little, get a few hundred guys watching and then well... :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
lol

I cant even trust Chaturbate, dudes lookin' like chicks, with tits and all. I click on one, thinking that chick looks cute, then the camera pans down, and there is a dick! Then its "fuckin hell! Back out! Back out!" lol.

lol I'm a Chaturbate star... why are you viewing chicks in the trans section? :) It was fun back when they used to let people broadcast as an exhibitionist without signing up and verifying your ID and all that jazz. I'd make up a username and show off my boobs a little, get a few hundred guys watching and then well... :)

Lol I was just on the main page that included everyone lol. I learned real quick to check the lil tiny tshirt color of the avatar before clicking lol. Green is trans lol.

I havent signed up. I just look for some chick doing something sexy and unzip my britches lol.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
CNN is NOT journalism. It's far left Jewish propaganda.

Remember this gem?

iu

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
CNN is NOT journalism. It's far left Jewish propaganda.

Remember this gem?

iu

Actually, no, I don't.

Honestly, I watch just enough news on any of these networks to be able to follow what Colbert, Kimmel, Fallon, Meyers, Maher, Oliver, and Gutfeld are talking about.

If I'm going to have to put up with talking heads and pandering pundits, I sure as hell better get a laugh out of it.

I'm frankly not that interested in the news for news's sake. Tales told by idiots to idiots. Lots of sound and fury, signifying nothing. I much prefer more considered, in-depth, post facto analyses of current events.

A fire in Kenosha ain't worth my time. Call the KFD.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, a butch? Duh is me. I don’t know why I thought it was a man calling himself a lesbian

Transvestites are now telling lesbians that if they don't have sex with "females with penises" than they are "transphobic". Sad but true.
I'm homohatic and proud of it. If anyone needs a hitler type to march all the Sidney Bildo's into the gas chamber and then turn into some boogeyman, I'm your guy!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What is a “male-identified” lesbian??

A guy who wants to bang lesbians by identifying as a lesbian.

A trans man who wants to date lesbians?

I wonder if Lesbians ever lapse & sometimes have this impulsive urge ta go straight, eh?

If they do, they dont talk about it lol

...but ya have ta wonder about the 'Honesty' of some of these 'lesbians':

This is propaganda. These women are not lesbians.

Lesbians have no sexual attraction to men....that's what makes them lesbians. Lesbians wouldnt have sex with men.

And lesbians get really pissed about stuff like this video because a good chunk feel this trans ideology is a new form of conversation therapy.

Like what the one said "lesbians friends would be mad". And they worked in the "lesbians have sex with transwomen/men".

Really, eh?

Absolutely.

You should dive into this topic more, you'll see the weight being placed on lesbians with this gender ideology shit.

Women tend to be more sexually fluid and experimental and normally hetro women can end up having a sexual experience with another female. Sometimes these women are straight or bi....and they call themselves lesbians.

Then later down the road, they end up with a man. So lesbian boundaries are called into question.

Genuine lesbians do not have sex with men. They may have at some point in thier life, but they will tell you they did it because they were trying to get past thier gayness. You know an effort to be more "normal".

Believe me when I tell you.....there is no shortage of women to have sex with.

That video was meant to be manipulative. They asked two women who seemed to have the exact answers to fit into the gender/sexuality narrative that it's all fluid and can change.

Actually I've liked most of the lesbians I've met, and they haven't seemed ta minded me either.

I'm a bit of girly man myself. Not so masculine. os may because I'm not so 'manly' like those Irish Spring types in the commericals they don't find me so threatening.

But they give ya the queer eye when they first meet cha, eh?

cuz I think they feel rather self conscious about how people might react to them. so its defensive reaction I think.

I think a lotta woman, straight or not, are actually afraid of these 'He Man' types.

and of being overpowered by them.

Definately not me.

I'm not sure what you mean by "he man" types but I feel safer with masculine men.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No. It isn't.

Except maybe for those lesbians whose nose hairs are glued to their Fox-tuned TV sets.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I'm homohatic and proud of it. If anyone needs a hitler type to march all the Sidney Bildo's into the gas chamber and then turn into some boogeyman, I'm your guy!!!!

your also the guy who gives good bloweys so I've herd :LOL3: :LOL3:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No. It isn't.

Except maybe for those lesbians whose nose hairs are glued to their Fox-tuned TV sets.

So when a lesbian says she doesn't want to date anyone with a penis... That just doesn't exist? Do you deny there are significant numbers of trans people claiming that is "transphobic"?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Your content is absolutely atrocious, I've been watching your contributions persistantly... You make us suffer with it... What's your problem? All you've done since Wednesday is talk about other peoples looks and fahgetry... I'd absolutely hate to be trapped in your bubble... KYS

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Your content is absolutely atrocious, I've been watching your contributions persistantly... You make us suffer with it... What's your problem? All you've done since Wednesday is talk about other peoples looks and fahgetry... I'd absolutely hate to be trapped in your bubble... KYS

Is my conyent ansolutely atricious ?
jave yoo been watching me
\ is I have problem ?

oh, and I faggotry since Wednesday ?

May I haz vedeo evudence of these very important accustaions yoo wet fuckstick bahahahahahahaa

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Is my conyent ansolutely atricious ?
jave yoo been watching me
\ is I have problem ?

oh, and I faggotry since Wednesday ?

May I haz vedeo evudence of these very important accustaions yoo wet fuckstick bahahahahahahaa
LP5eXp6.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can we stop know ... you're weakening me at a time I need strength
plis I'm using up a lot of my shit on you and running dry for the real tards on this site

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can we stop know ... you're weakening me at a time I need strength
plis I'm using up a lot of my shit on you and running dry for the real tards on this site
NO!!! Let me punt your face into next year zoo pleb!

okay
it's the least I can do for a fellow who looks as though his neck threw up :LOL3: :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter