I hear that I'm not loved at the Gook Cashew

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Chunkquita needs to stop pretending she eats anything healthy. There is a reason she is known as the burrito bison.

You seem to eat lots of junk food Oerdin. According to you anyway.

wizer

Factory Bastard
It's disappointing. It seemed to have some potential for quality posts prior to the sudden breakdown into "you're a big fat fart".

Maybe it's the low sugar diet

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was just talking to Stat Boy and I have bad news...over 80% of the threads at BC now discuss either this forum or people who don't even post on that forum like Lily, admin, Murducky, KM...at most a trolly forum should only have around 25% to 35% of threads talking about other forums or people on other forums. There is a forum gossip thread at BC so there is no need to make new threads and no need for their gossip stat percentage to be that high.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was just talking to Stat Boy and I have bad news...over 80% of the threads at BC now discuss either this forum or people who don't even post on that forum like Lily, admin, Murducky, KM...at most a trolly forum should only have around 25% to 35% of threads talking about other forums or people on other forums. There is a forum gossip thread at BC so there is no need to make new threads and no need for their gossip stat percentage to be that high.

In essence, their posting lives are a tribute to the posters here. Well, I'll be damned. That is pathetic.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just checked and they have tons of political stuff, some trolling in rejected, and the main forum is most general stuff covering everything from home decorating to pet food dishes to restaurants.

Alyana seems to be exaggerating a bit.

wizer

Factory Bastard
I just checked and they have tons of political stuff, some trolling in rejected, and the main forum is most general stuff covering everything from home decorating to pet food dishes to restaurants.

Alyana seems to be exaggerating a bit.
I knew it! Especially when s/he quoted statistics along the lines of 30-35% of forum posts being about other forums as the normal. I figured that was a bit high, my research put the number of forum posts about other forums at 18.6501%.

• LOL
Reactions: cw_

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In essence, their posting lives are a tribute to the posters here. Well, I'll be damned. That is pathetic.

Well Erica Mena had a good thread saying she is going to have her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese...I was surprised Chuck E Cheese still are in business considering how many people they found deceased at the bottom of the ball crawls...those ball crawls are death traps and should be outlawed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well Erica Mena had a good thread saying she is going to have her birthday party at Chuck E Cheese...I was surprised Chuck E Cheese still are in business considering how many people they found deceased at the bottom of the ball crawls...those ball crawls are death traps and should be outlawed.

It was good then something happened? Who killed it, was it Overdone? He probably posted about another venue where the entire family could have a buffet dinner for $10.99. I bet he did a mini-review of each of the items on the buffet.

I bet Flea is going to cancel her birthday.