I just banned Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
FYI.

It was too much. He won't come back.
Ohhhhh…what did I do now that shattered your fragile facade onkle? :Happy5:

I unbanned you because Lily PMed me and criedEd. So STFU you panty sniffing whoreson and piss drinker. Next time thank me.
I didn’t even realise braaah, I was busy tanning my ballz and surfing epic waves. I’m waiting to see if the tsunami picks up the waves even moar. Important stuff champ-champ!
:Happy5:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
FYI.

I unbanned you because Lily PMed me and criedEd. So STFU you panty sniffing whoreson and piss drinker. Next time thank me.
I didn’t even realise braaah, I was busy tanning my ballz and surfing epic waves. I’m waiting to see if the tsunami picks up the waves even moar. Important stuff champ-champ!

Surfing? Well, there are far more important or better stuff than surfing. But if you enjoy. Better than being at home all the time. Enjoy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
FYI.

Surfing? Well, there are far more important or better stuff than surfing. But if you enjoy. Better than being at home all the time. Enjoy.
Like what exactly?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
FYI.

Like what exactly?

Making money.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
FYI.

Like what exactly?

Making money.
Done it. Trust me…it becomes boring. If you’re putting your money to good use, like helping to save the planet, and all for it. Otherwise it exasperates the problem. The world is a seething anal prolapse and humanity needs a snip in the lotusbud!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
FYI.

Like what exactly?

Making money.
Done it. Trust me…it becomes boring. If you’re putting your money to good use, like helping to save the planet, and all for it. Otherwise it exasperates the problem. The world is a seething anal prolapse and humanity needs a snip in the lotusbud!

Just kidding. Good to hear that you Enjoy yourself. Especially outside!

I was starting boxing yesterday again, since the studio wouldn’t let anyone in to the Rona. It was a blast and I feel my sore muscle. Best thing ever.

Lets cross fingers that we do fine. The world is indeed an anal prolapse.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
FYI.

Like what exactly?

Making money.

Just kidding. Good to hear that you Enjoy yourself. Especially outside!

I was starting boxing yesterday again, since the studio wouldn’t let anyone in to the Rona. It was a blast and I feel my sore muscle. Best thing ever.

Lets cross fingers that we do fine. The world is indeed an anal prolapse.
Good stuff. I was thinking the same thing with regard to boxing. No martial arts, just some good core pounding on the heavy bag. Boxing gyms are great because you can train anytime and don’t have to attend set classes.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lily be like "Moooooooo HOoooooo" whenever she sees breaky online
I love bbw…it turns me on! Xx
BBW

Bring Burgers With

5 guys preferably. With all the trimmings

especially bacon, lots of Bacon. Oink likes bacon... family bonding and all that
Post bbw pics please, not the medical issues! It makes my cock twitch!
Tell Oink to send you some

s—-e—L——f——I——e———s

if she can find a stick about 2 miles long. Lmao

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

You can’t tell me that you wouldn’t want this voluptuous bbw babe to stand on your testicles or sit on your face with force surely!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
BBW

Bring Burgers With

especially bacon, lots of Bacon. Oink likes bacon... family bonding and all that

s—-e—L——f——I——e———s

She already has! :GiggleBitch:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
BBW

Bring Burgers With

s—-e—L——f——I——e———s

I'm going to go throw up now

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
BBW

Bring Burgers With

s—-e—L——f——I——e———s

I'm going to go throw up now
I’ve had so many different women during my wild-oats years, but at the end of the day, curvaceous women just turn my dial to eleven!

images

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, @Aryan, if one sees a white guy in Europe sporting a haircut like yours, is he most likely a neo-Nazi like you?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, @Aryan, if one sees a white guy in Europe sporting a haircut like yours, is he most likely a neo-Nazi like you?

Stand in line, LotusTurd! Flynn wants a fine piece of Aryans meAT! He is handsome, I know! But you are low scum with Flynn!