I'll give Biggie Smalls an easy out...

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin just wants a guy like blurt to love him. And take a shower with him. And shove a gerbil up his ass every now and then

Is that too much for the little Peter Pan cosplayimg circus freak to ask for?
Stubby Zulu, what is the worst thing about being short and obese, is it the public shame, the disapproving glances when your stomp lumberingly around a grocery store?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our resident incels never learn. No, a man like me never accepts an overweight woman nor do I do stuff for myself. I find a family oriented woman who knows the value I represent and who is willing to fulfill traditional gender roles. Just another reason why I am a millionaire who gets to choose and you are incel losers. Keep playing though.

Men in my position choose and are not chosen. I literally had my pick because women knew I had a high net worth, am tall, and successful. Such men are sought out by quality women. They compete for our attention and beg to be picked by us. That is just reality.

I am sorry life didn't work out so well for you but realize other people have different experiences.

My previous girlfriend, before my wife dated me, for eight years. We bought a house and had a good life but did not get married. She was everything my parents wanted, everything I thought I wanted, blond hair, blue eyes, big tits, a great pedigree, 5'10"... She was even well educated with good career prospects as a pharmacist. Best of all my dick was way up in her.

I found myself coming home to an empty house. She was working 10 x 4 shifts. I already made enough but she was in competition to show her career was equally valuable. The reality is I did not want to come home to a empty house without dinner just to wait for a woman when I could easily find a non career and family oriented woman who would welcome me. I already did the hard work and wanted a woman who would compliment instead of trying to compete with me.

The final straw became discussion about children and family. She kept putting it off and I kept feeling more and more that I needed that. In the end, we simply had different goals. I wanted a family and she did not. She wanted to travel the world, I liked traveling the world, but at the end of the day I also wanted a wife and children. I passed up so many willing ladies for her...

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Life was good after that. I had made most of my sacrifices for wealth via self denial and hard work. I meet so many young women, most of whom wanted a short cut to the promised dream life. I confess I was jaded. I confess I was a bit confused with the old dream of the blond haired, blued beauty I had left behind.

I slowly, even against my will, rekindled things with an old girlfriend I had in Panama when I was 19 and in the military. She won me over. She is now my wife. Her French father whom I never knew as well as he Galician ancientry (the Gaelic part of Spain) all kind of built into it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Life was good after that. I had made most of my sacrifices for wealth via self denial and hard work. I meet so many young women, most of whom wanted a short cut to the promised dream life. I confess I was jaded. I confess I was a bit confused with the old dream of the blond haired, blued beauty I had left behind.

I slowly, even against my will, rekindled things with an old girlfriend I had in Panama when I was 19 and in the military. She won me over. She is now my wife. Her French father whom I never knew as well as he Galician ancientry (the Gaelic part of Spain) all kind of built into it.
She was worth the wait! Good stuff.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I realize you are an icel, that your entire life has been a disappointment for you, and that you are left sucking cock at truck stops for your last chance to feel human closeness. We all understand that, Aidsman.

You still should take that dick out of your mouth and try to make some semblance of a life out of your existence, you stupid faggot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No time for you dude!

Which is why your dead mother fucking lame ass has brought me up a number of times? Even going as far as posting up your typical boring diatribe all the while making sure I see your pathetic public sidewalk shits by doing this: @Flynn

Now go fuck your dead mom and quit contradicting yourself you mammoth emo dipshit.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Which is why your dead mother fucking lame ass has brought me up a number of times? Even going as far as posting up your typical boring diatribe all the while making sure I see your pathetic public sidewalk shits by doing this: @Flynn

Now go fuck your dead mom and quit contradicting yourself you mammoth emo dipshit.
Oh fuck! Do I really have to put your arse on ignore again dude?

Just grab your dick and knock one off quickly…maybe that will take the edge off your urge to constantly stalk and serenade me God is willing!

I’m married ya fag!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh fuck! Do I really have to put your arse on ignore again dude?

Just grab your dick and knock one off quickly…maybe that will take the edge off your urge to constantly stalk and serenade me God is willing!

I’m married ya fag!

Earth-To-Breakdown...

Must I again remind your deceased mum molesting ass that it's you that's posting to me.

Please. Put me on ignore. Just don't mention my name you perverted family member fucker.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Earth-To-Breakdown...

Must I again remind your deceased mum molesting ass that it's you that's posting to me.

Please. Put me on ignore. Just don't mention my name you perverted family member fucker.
Oi ….just get your dick out of your hand blöke! You’re a wank_sock….BrawlHall laughed at your pooftering efforts! Löl

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Our resident incels never learn. No, a man like me never accepts an overweight woman nor do I do stuff for myself. I find a family oriented woman who knows the value I represent and who is willing to fulfill traditional gender roles. Just another reason why I am a millionaire who gets to choose and you are incel losers. Keep playing though.

Men in my position choose and are not chosen. I literally had my pick because women knew I had a high net worth, am tall, and successful. Such men are sought out by quality women. They compete for our attention and beg to be picked by us. That is just reality.

I am sorry life didn't work out so well for you but realize other people have different experiences.

Just another broke fatso. As of today, 2 confused liars. You and Stumpy, millionaire’s who spend the day poster here. Anyway thanks for the try Andy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Admin just wants a guy like blurt to love him. And take a shower with him. And shove a gerbil up his ass every now and then

Is that too much for the little Peter Pan cosplayimg circus freak to ask for?

You definitely qualify as a circus freak. Short fat, rolly polly

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Stop it Paul!! Lol

So basically you have no evidence equating me to Paul/Martini. Do you have any kind of tangible proof that the Martini brothers got banged by their mother? How did she "peg" them? Was she wearing a strap on or did she use her well manicured fingers to encroach on their buttholes?