I'll give Biggie Smalls an easy out...

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
You should have seen it when he got completely BTFO'd by someone during one of his googlectual routines.

I think it was a discussion on the Hindu religion or something similar, and Blurt was doing his usual spiele, thinking he could prattle on about the subject because none of us are familiar with it and be able to parrot any old garbage without being corrected.

On this occasion however, someone was online who actually knew about the Hindu religion corrected him and basically told him that he was talking nonsense.

It was such a funny e-slap, it nearly brought a tear to my japs eye. :LOL3:
Glad you're all going all googoo over Googlectualism, Scouse.

I based my assertion on my own experiences over multiple trips to India as well as on my university studies in Hindu and Buddhist iconology and iconography. Had I been the Googlectual you believe me to be, I would've replied that "Lord Ganesha is traditionslly represented as having two to sixteen arms" In my experience, that number is two. Sue me.

You're just beside yourself because your beloved swastika is a symbol that originates in brown lands. (Funny thing: I actually have a statue of Ganesh with swastikas etched into the palms of his outstretched hands--both of them.)

I guess the only thing worse than a non-Googlectual who thinks Ganesha has two arms is a Nazi who thinks Aryans were white (or that there's even such a thing as an "Aryan race." They weren't. And there isn't.).

Google it if you don't believe me.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Since Murdock edited her post, but I can still see the quote, I'll respond. I am an equal opportunity chopper who looks for the absurdity in someone's behavior. I try not to be disgusting with my chops, most are in fun. Just stop with your victimhood, cuz that shit don't fly with me!

Also, I am on a site called THE BASTARD FACTORY and if you can't take the heat..either shut your mouth down here in meltdown or GTFO and stay at the top of the board. You aren't going to shame me for chopping the small amount I do here.
Also.. Fuck you :) Laterz BIATCH :)

What in the hell are you blathering about you old fucking shrew?

Oh, you mean where I asked if you would be chopping the men of this site in the same manner you do the women?

I’ll take that as a no :Crazy:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Murdy is obviously drunk and angry again but in this instance I have to agree

@RAVEN does seem to have a predisposition to chopping the females of this site

Take one such example below

gWiVPjp.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Glad you're all going all googoo over Googlectualism, Scouse.

I based my assertion on my own experiences over multiple trips to India as well as on my university studies in Hindu and Buddhist iconology and iconography. Had I been the Googlectual you believe me to be, I would've replied that "Lord Ganesha is traditionslly represented as having two to sixteen arms" In my experience, that number is two. Sue me.

You're just beside yourself because your beloved swastika is a symbol that originates in brown lands. (Funny thing: I actually have a statue of Ganesh with swastikas etched into the palms of his outstretched hands--both of them.)

I guess the only thing worse than a non-Googlectual who thinks Ganesha has two arms is a Nazi who thinks Aryans were white (or that there's even such a thing as an "Aryan race." They weren't. And there isn't.).

Google it if you don't believe me.
See, you're wrong again. The original Aryans were in fact White, its just that eventually they were bred out of existence by the darker races. This is why you can find light skinned blue eyed people in parts of Iran.

Hitler used the term as it basically means "noble" and believed that Aryans were a lost civilisation of blonde haired, blue eyed White people, from thousands of years ago.

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
See, you're wrong again. The original Aryans were in fact White, its just that eventually they were bred out of existence by the darker races. This is why you can find light skinned blue eyed people in parts of Iran.

Hitler used the term as it basically means "noble" and believed that Aryans were a lost civilisation of blonde haired, blue eyed White people, from thousands of years ago.
"Hitler believed..."

Yes, because whatever comes after those two words is without question an ironclad proof of the truth of the matter.

"Hitler believed..." GTFO!

Hitler also believed in astrology, occult powers, magical weapons, and the lost kingdom of Atlantis.

The man was an irrational and sociopathic idiot. I'm not surprised his shoes fit you so well.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Sorry, I forgot that in your rainbow coloured, lavender scented world, if it isn't reported on CNN, it never happened.

Hitler, regardless of your personal vendetta against the guy, was a lot smarter than you, Blurtrice.

He understood that there are only 2 genders, for one thing...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sorry, I forgot that in your rainbow coloured, lavender scented world, if it isn't reported on CNN, it never happened.

Hitler, regardless of your personal vendetta against the guy, was a lot smarter than you, Blurtrice.

He understood that there are only 2 genders, for one thing...
Amazing how dumb and gullible they are isn't it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I think understanding the beliefs and thoughts of influential and powerful people from history is a valuable endeavor because repeating the same shit is tragic.

And we see people like Blurt repeating it and shutting down to all ideas and thoughts that do not align with the world they want to force on everyone.

Humans never learn anything.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think understanding the beliefs and thoughts of influential and powerful people from history is a valuable endeavor because repeating the same shit is tragic.

And we see people like Blurt repeating it and shutting down to all ideas and thoughts that do not align with the world they want to force on everyone.

Will that help Pygmy Zulu lose weight?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our resident incels never learn. No, a man like me never accepts an overweight woman nor do I do stuff for myself. I find a family oriented woman who knows the value I represent and who is willing to fulfill traditional gender roles. Just another reason why I am a millionaire who gets to choose and you are incel losers. Keep playing though.

Men in my position choose and are not chosen. I literally had my pick because women knew I had a high net worth, am tall, and successful. Such men are sought out by quality women. They compete for our attention and beg to be picked by us. That is just reality.

I am sorry life didn't work out so well for you but realize other people have different experiences.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin just wants a guy like blurt to love him. And take a shower with him. And shove a gerbil up his ass every now and then

Is that too much for the little Peter Pan cosplayimg circus freak to ask for?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

HITLER DEFENDERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

Tragic, indeed.