I'll give Biggie Smalls an easy out...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not difficult to see why Blurt's wires are fried when folks like this are considered normal in Canada...

cuckada.jpg

Protect their communities from what?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Piggie Smellz has Oweirdone going on and on about this Pakistani cab driver for months now…

I was driving the other day and it hit me, there was this crazy night 14 years ago where I went out with my friend Amber and her brother Jeremy. Well, they were wild and ended up getting into an argument in the car about 2.3 miles from my house at 3:30 am. I had 3.5” heels on. Jeremy apologized and offered to take me home, but she was already out of the car walking. I couldn’t leave my girl there, so I told him to go home and that I would text him after we were home.

We walked through the neighborhood and ended up at a gas station on the main drag still about 2 miles from my place. I was exhausted from dancing all night and my feet were killing me. They had a clerk inside the store, but he wouldn’t let us in. My phone was dead and so was hers from all the photos we took that night at our friend’s birthday party. So we just sat near the door of the convenience store and waited. We were there for about 20 minutes when a cab pulled up. I remember looking up to find him looking at me. He was probably wondering what the fuck we were doing there. I had a shit ton of jewelry on that night as well and it wasn’t exactly a safe area. So, I walked over to him and asked him for a ride. He told me that he was done for the night and company policy didn’t allow for passengers/meters past 4 am.

He was also handsome as fuck and I carried on about how sexy his beard was on TV. But he was Latino not Pakistani. I like em brown, not smelly.

He gave me ride home after I promised him I had a $20 on my dresser I could give him. On the ride home, I noticed him checking me out in the rear view mirror. He got out to open my door when I pulled up and he kissed me and I didn’t stop him. He refused the $20 while he walked us to my door.

He was also like 15 years younger than me and I was still married. But gawd damn he was a good kisser.

why are you kissing strangers? Do you know how many diseases you can get and die from kissing strangers...?

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do not run around kissing people... it is gross...

L
  • Herpes Virus Infections. Several viruses make up the herpes virus family. ...
  • Glandular Fever/ Mononucleosis (Epstein-Barr virus) ...
  • Cold Sores (Herpes-Simplex Virus) ...
  • Warts (Human Papilloma Virus, HPV) ...
  • Respiratory Viruses. ...
  • Influenza. ...
  • Tooth Decay & Gum Disease. ...
  • Meningitis.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

6 July 2017

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ironically, its mostly in the big woke cities like Toronto and Vancouver that push that sick shit(where a lot of big tech companies in Canada reside) and when it is pushed outside their woke hidey holes, Canadians push back.
Same in most countries, the woke garbage comes from the capitals and big cities which are choc full with jews and liberals... people outside their SJW bubble usually oppose their nonsense and are subsequently gaslighted and called "old fashioned" or "bigots" by the so called enlightened progressive crowd.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Same in most countries, the woke garbage comes from the capitals and big cities which are choc full with jews and liberals... people outside their SJW bubble usually oppose their nonsense and are subsequently gaslighted and called "old fashioned" or "bigots" by the so called enlightened progressive crowd.
What color is your tracksuit?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^ Not sure if this is about Bigly Smalls or about the Republicans, generally.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@RAVEN

I’ve changed my avatar to a pic of that same side of my face that weekend. The thing looks pretty big in the photo… and I doubt makeup would have covered it.

I’ll take the win that it’s not enough to just post photos as found of me with no makeup.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Not sure since it’s been distorted, enlarged and fucked with so many times….

But it could also be a pimple or a chocolate chip since we were eating them in the car right before we arrived and that shot was snapped when we pulled up. It’s too hard to tell from the original since you can’t see it there… but I’m too short to be a supermodel. You knew that.

So Raven, will we be seeing the same grotesque lard chops of Lardass Brogan that you so eagerly do of women or is that privilege reserved for the women of this community ONLY?

She does it to YOUR pictures. You aren't "women" in general.

Just because you are a misogynist doesn't mean those of us who shit on female misogynists are as well. We just don't like you.

Fat fucking woman hating SKANK. Don't you have someone's daughter to use as board ammo you piece of jealous herped up shit? Maybe someone else's boyfriend to send unsolicited sexts to?