Imma solid ass BITCH

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Imma a total drama whore and I own that shit like a boss.

I own all the fucked up shit I’ve ever done. Whatever it is, yes I did it. Do I feel remorse? Depends on what and who.
I am genuine when I say I was wrong and feel bad when it comes to Murdock. Not Sorry if that bothers people.

I just wanna party, I don’t wanna hurt nobody. Just wanna party, don’t wanna hurt nobody. But I’ll beat the fuck out of a bitch, why you bullshitting
:ROFL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Imma a total drama whore and I own that shit like a boss.

I own all the fucked up shit I’ve ever done. Whatever it is, yes I did it. Do I feel remorse? Depends on what and who.
I am genuine when I say I was wrong and feel bad when it comes to Murdock. Not Sorry if that bothers people.

I just wanna party, I don’t wanna hurt nobody. Just wanna party, don’t wanna hurt nobody. But I’ll beat the fuck out of a bitch, why you bullshitting
:ROFL3:

Who are you talking to?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
MjvSNnQ.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Reminds you of the "but I still have my kids" stitch doesn't it

well well

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And of course, let's not forget that the enthusiasm is taller than me too

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm not sorry. I won't apologize. I don't give two shits and whatever I said before I'd say it 3x more. Fuck off! Hahahaha

What would happen if I poured the sand from Biggie Bitch-tit's vagina straight into your blowhole?

Would you shut the fuck up then, you outdated mastadon?

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
no one ever wanted flea on their flame team cause she sucked ass.

i remember mini nazi telling everyone not to pick flea and let brent's team have her if they wanted because no one on mini nazi's team could be arsed to ghost write for flea. the only thing flea posted in the match was some lip stick review and a selfie where her lips looked like an inflated inner tube.

her fixation with lady gaga from AHS hotel is also stupid considering that season was crappy and AHS asylum was better

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
no one ever wanted flea on their flame team cause she sucked ass.

i remember mini nazi telling everyone not to pick flea and let brent's team have her if they wanted because no one on mini nazi's team could be arsed to ghost write for flea. the only thing flea posted in the match was some lip stick review and a selfie where her lips looked like an inflated inner tube.

her fixation with lady gaga from AHS hotel is also stupid considering that season was crappy and AHS asylum was better

We (Brent’s team) won tho, you bishh.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I'm not sorry. I won't apologize. I don't give two shits and whatever I said before I'd say it 3x more. Fuck off! Hahahaha
Why don't you be a sod and go sext Sting, you balogna faced ogre.

Sting. The guy who has a wife who actually looks like a relative and has a picture floating around where he's molesting his own child.

Omg this shit is gold

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Brent dropping CW's fried egg titty twister gif was the sledgehammer in that match.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

What would happen if I poured the sand from Biggie Bitch-tit's vagina straight into your blowhole?

Would you shut the fuck up then, you outdated mastadon?

You don't have the balls.