Imma solid ass BITCH

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Ya'll make me feel like I'm fresh meat or some shit.....ya'll are from other forums and have been doing this for a while now.....but it's okay. Succubus is a trooper and the bitch never quits. Lol. Eventually, I will catch up and then it's gonna be like ***BOOM***
You are fresh meat. So isn't Shampain, tho.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Ya'll make me feel like I'm fresh meat or some shit.....ya'll are from other forums and have been doing this for a while now.....but it's okay. Succubus is a trooper and the bitch never quits. Lol. Eventually, I will catch up and then it's gonna be like ***BOOM***

don’t worry. You’re good in my book. Super Chad terrorized me because I voted for some British guy called Iron Duke during their match. Now look at us lol
Huh?

I never had match with Duke, that was Pickles.

Pickles still won, btw

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

don’t worry. You’re good in my book. Super Chad terrorized me because I voted for some British guy called Iron Duke during their match. Now look at us lol
Huh?

Pickles still won, btw

That was YOU. That’s the reason you and I had a match, remember? Cuz you wanted to prove that I shouldn’t be judging matches

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Huh?

Pickles still won, btw

That was YOU. That’s the reason you and I had a match, remember? Cuz you wanted to prove that I shouldn’t be judging matches
No, it was Pickles.

Your vote consisted of...

Hold on, this is gonna be long...

"Iron Duke won"

Then the whole thing started

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Shampain isn't...is he? Hasn't he been here a while?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Huh?

Pickles still won, btw

No, it was Pickles.

Your vote consisted of...

Hold on, this is gonna be long...

"Iron Duke won"

Then the whole thing started

Why did you call me out then? I thought that was the reason. You fucker...you knew you’d beat my ass

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Shampain isn't...is he? Hasn't he been here a while?
This board. He's barely 30.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
no one ever wanted flea on their flame team cause she sucked ass.

i remember mini nazi telling everyone not to pick flea and let brent's team have her if they wanted because no one on mini nazi's team could be arsed to ghost write for flea. the only thing flea posted in the match was some lip stick review and a selfie where her lips looked like an inflated inner tube.

her fixation with lady gaga from AHS hotel is also stupid considering that season was crappy and AHS asylum was better

We (Brent’s team) won tho, you bishh.

it was a fucking tie cause no one voted. you were the weakest link.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
The rabble is talking about my dick

HERE COMES BENZO!!!

word on the street is benzo died years ago from rabbies. what you see now is that internet afterlife service where an algorithm compiles all of Benzo's shitposts, a posting bot is created and then shitposts on the forums as a living memorial. it's probably a 10 line max code that spits of "faggot, dez nuts, u mad" and the other useless garbage that asshole shat out over the years.

sort of a low tech version of that Tupac Shakur hologram.

how can anyone read a benzo post now and think of anything but a 10 line insult bot.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

i remember mini nazi telling everyone not to pick flea and let brent's team have her if they wanted because no one on mini nazi's team could be arsed to ghost write for flea. the only thing flea posted in the match was some lip stick review and a selfie where her lips looked like an inflated inner tube.

her fixation with lady gaga from AHS hotel is also stupid considering that season was crappy and AHS asylum was better

It was not a tie, Dudefisher. We won. Hey, weren’t you on Nazi’s team? You lost...lmao

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Huh?

Pickles still won, btw
giphy.gif

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

It was not a tie, Dudefisher. We won. Hey, weren’t you on Nazi’s team? You lost...lmao

you are dumb, go get your ass stuffed with bubble wrap and shut up.

the match was a tie, don't make us go wake up obi and have him set the record straight.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

the match was a tie, don't make us go wake up obi and have him set the record straight.
THe match was not a tie.

I was in it. We took you nards to school

Flea didn't post in it tho and if I remember correctly Oranje was making a hysterical show out of telling Nazi Numbnuts to abandon you guys in exchange for kicking the "brown thing" off our team.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
The rabble is talking about my dick

HERE COMES BENZO!!!

word on the street is benzo died years ago from rabbies. what you see now is that internet afterlife service where an algorithm compiles all of Benzo's shitposts, a posting bot is created and then shitposts on the forums as a living memorial. it's probably a 10 line max code that spits of "faggot, dez nuts, u mad" and the other useless garbage that asshole shat out over the years.

sort of a low tech version of that Tupac Shakur hologram.

how can anyone read a benzo post now and think of anything but a 10 line insult bot.
^^^
Didn't take long lol
I WIN again.
Heh

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Don’t hate cuz my ass gonna get all the attention. Bwah hahaha

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cmon folks. This thread has nothing to do with kids:facepalm:

What do you know? Look at the little beat down bitch that brought it up?
You are missing the point here.

Solid. Ass.

Two words... nothing else matters.

Two. Words.

Fuck off
Fuck on, it's more comfortable.
Fuck in, you get better results.

You seem hostile. Salty, in fact.

Would you like a cookie?
A line of cocaine?

Candy Mountain, perhaps?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm not sorry. I won't apologize. I don't give two shits and whatever I said before I'd say it 3x more. Fuck off! Hahahaha

What would happen if I poured the sand from Biggie Bitch-tit's vagina straight into your blowhole?

Would you shut the fuck up then, you outdated mastadon?

You don't have the balls.

Really?

Because my alleged "balls" are in your mouth.

"*bOoM?*"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Cmon folks. This thread has nothing to do with kids:facepalm:

What do you know? Look at the little beat down bitch that brought it up?
You are missing the point here.

Solid. Ass.

Two words... nothing else matters.

Two. Words.

Fuck off
Fuck on, it's more comfortable.
Fuck in, you get better results.

You seem hostile. Salty, in fact.

Would you like a cookie?
A line of cocaine?

Candy Mountain, perhaps?

What "I would like" is for you to go to Home Depot and find some industrial rat poison and see if you can chug the whole bucket in one sitting.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

so your ass will be as big as your fupa.
you go girl

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

you go girl

Fupa my ass. Any fat I have is getting injected into my ass, you rancid little gook bishhh.

Don’t be a hater, Rafiki

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard

you go girl

Fupa my ass. Any fat I have is getting injected into my ass, you rancid little gook bishhh.

Don’t be a hater, Rafiki

so you have enough fat stores in your hips for this ehhh?

you gonna take a pic of it and hack flyn's avatar with the photo?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

you go girl

Don’t be a hater, Rafiki

so you have enough fat stores in your hips for this ehhh?

you gonna take a pic of it and hack flyn's avatar with the photo?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
@Dr. Funkenstein, this little bishh gonna be sporting Asian girl avatars with big asses now, watch.
I ignored Kuukie. But definitely send me the first pic like we talked about so I can compare it with the one from a few years ago. I don't know how you can improve perfection, but I still look forward to seeing it!