Imma solid ass BITCH

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Question Countess, did your husband see my bum and think "damn, you need a butt like that!". Im just curious :Grin3:

I still think you purdy and dont need a butt injection. But I havent seen your bum, so I cant say for sure on the bum lol. I hope you're not doing this thinking "fuck! Im finally gonna dick more than once a week!" haha. He should be plowing that ass anyway, saying "take that SA!" hahaha.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Question Countess, did your husband see my bum and think "damn, you need a butt like that!". Im just curious :Grin3:

I still think you purdy and dont need a butt injection. But I havent seen your bum, so I cant say for sure on the bum lol. I hope you're not doing this thinking "fuck! Im finally gonna dick more than once a week!" haha. He should be plowing that ass anyway, saying "take that SA!" hahaha.

I want it done. He owes me lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I want it done. He owes me lol

Lolol, you do you boo! As long as its all you! :Cheers:

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cmon folks. This thread has nothing to do with kids:facepalm:

What do you know? Look at the little beat down bitch that brought it up?
You are missing the point here.

Solid. Ass.

Two words... nothing else matters.

Two. Words.

Fuck off
Fuck on, it's more comfortable.
Fuck in, you get better results.

You seem hostile. Salty, in fact.

Would you like a cookie?
A line of cocaine?

Candy Mountain, perhaps?

What "I would like" is for you to go to Home Depot and find some industrial rat poison and see if you can chug the whole bucket in one sitting.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Cmon folks. This thread has nothing to do with kids:facepalm:

What do you know? Look at the little beat down bitch that brought it up?
You are missing the point here.

Solid. Ass.

Two words... nothing else matters.

Two. Words.

Fuck off
Fuck on, it's more comfortable.
Fuck in, you get better results.

You seem hostile. Salty, in fact.

Would you like a cookie?
A line of cocaine?

Candy Mountain, perhaps?

What "I would like" is for you to go to Home Depot and find some industrial rat poison and see if you can chug the whole bucket in one sitting.

That's nice.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hey Benzo, where have you been hanging out? You’re letting what’s-her-face dictate your presence here at Bastard Factory, and she doesn’t even have substance. What’s her common name by the way, she/it just keeps changing it too often to reference it anymore? It’s like she’s so entrenched in the PI game that she’s become an unknown entity. Stranger than a trap!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Hey Benzo, where have you been hanging out? You’re letting what’s-her-face dictate your presence here at Bastard Factory, and she doesn’t even have substance. What’s her common name by the way, she/it just keeps changing it too often to reference it anymore? It’s like she’s so entrenched in the PI game that she’s become an unknown entity. Stranger than a trap!

Who?
What should we do??
Burn the place down because of a few rats?
Fuck that. Trap those fuckers and torture 'em.
Then let them die.
Nobody dictating shit to me.
I always win.
It's a gift-

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Who?
What should we do??
Then let them die.
I always win.
It's a gift-

Well what the hell was it’s name before it went all feral @Rukia Kuchiki ?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Who?
What should we do??
Then let them die.
I always win.
It's a gift-

Dooshbag.
Cunt
Battleaxe
Fanny The Tranny
Friar Tuck
Tinkerbell
FoxMoldy
Ploppy
^^some of the many.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
He never stays up late unless his meds are fucked up so we're safe talking shit about the faggot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Who?
What should we do??
Then let them die.
I always win.
It's a gift-

Dooshbag.
Cunt
Battleaxe
Fanny The Tranny
Friar Tuck
Tinkerbell
FoxMoldy
Ploppy
^^some of the many.

So no original moniker? Fucking lonely existence.