It Begins: UK to take in 20,000 - 25,000 Afghan "Refugees"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I saw a video of Afghan girls/women, all were under 25 and some might have been 15, none of whom were old enough to remember life under the Taliban either because they were not born yet or because they were to young to remember, they were pleading with the American soldiers to let them on already over crowded airplanes saying in English "the Taliban will rape us." That is exactly what the Talibam did.

The Taliban forced girls as young as nine to "marry" Taliban fighters because the dark ages satanic goat fucker with genocidal tendencies Mohammed raped a nine year old girl so it was ok for them to do so as well. Just evil and Biden-Harris did all of this. All of this.

No, you do not get to come back after doing such evil. The Biden-Harris administration did this.

so what do you think they should have done?

Iff America/europe saved all of them who wanted to go, that would have meant another 500,000 - 1 million additional refugees pouring into Europe and North America.Just like Vietnam who don't wanna live there & have no intention of going back.

It could be done but the cost and logisitics would have been staggering.

Biden should have stuck to the conditions and agreement Trump made.

It's the best shot at doing it peacefully. Trump had a threat of retaliation if they didnt abide by the conditions. Biden shat it.

Would it have worked? We will never know now. But if Trump had fucked it up this badly I would be even more upset and pissed because I value my votes and I take responsibility for them. Biden didnt even TRY to do this responsibly and now no one is going to trust America.

It's just so fucked up. AND our borders are wide fucking open while thousands of Covid infected people pile in and the psychos are shrieking about Republican governors not mandating masks. As if this is all hanging on whether Republicans make a government mandate. It's insane

I supose you and Oerdin weren't born yet to wtiness the fall of Saigon and South Vietnam.

What followed was perhaps the Greatest Humanitarian Effort of all time when Vietnamese fled their country on boats to escape the new Communist regime.

Photos-Vietnam-Refugees016.jpg

Several Western nations including the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe had to accept 1 million Vietnamese people.

so it can be done, but the cost and logicistics are very high.
Plus, it doesn't seem that Afghans with their Muslim faith are the best candidates for resettlement in the West.
At least Vietnamese seemed much more choesive and adaptable to Western Ways.

I know it is hard-hearted, but I'd rather take a pass on them and keep as many of them out of our countries as possible.
Europe and the United States have had problems with terrorism from them in the past.

I don't think they're a good fit..

And if people want to resettle more Afghans, they should ask their fellow Muslims in Saudi Arabia or the Arab Gulf if they can exceptmore than a few. Let them take care of their own people for once.

Siagon was properly executed compared to this.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Canduhduh should be forced to take all the refugees. Its mainly white and there's only 30 million people there. They have plenty of room! Move over josephine!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Canduhduh should be forced to take all the refugees. Its mainly white and there's only 30 million people there. They have plenty of room! Move over josephine!

Canada often does accept refugees from Wars America starts, Lokmeer!

I think Canada accepted more rrefugees from Syria than the United States did, even tho your country involved militarilyover there & bombing the shit outta the place. Canada had some fighter jets but then abruptly ceased military operations there. But even then Canada and Europe end up accepting all of the refugees from your Wars:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Refugees from Syria were particularly hard-hit by the restrictions. The U.S. only took half as many from 2016 to 2017 — from 12,587 to 6,557. In the 2018 financial year, the United States took in just 62 Syrian refugees.

In Canada, accepting Syrian refugees became part of a winning Liberal Party platform during the 2015 national election. In his campaign, now-Prime Minister Justin Trudeau vowed to bring 25,000 Syrians into the country by the end of 2015. Once in office, Trudeau ultimately missed the deadline, though Canada has since taken nearly 68,000 refugees from Syria.

So Obama didn't want these refugees that he helped to create and the USA offloads the refugee probelm to its trustwroty Neighbor to the North, Lokmeer!

That's the way it goes, Lokmeer. America starts the wars, kills people makes them inta refugees and Canada, Europe, Australia and other places ending up acting as the repository for all this human collateral.

Canada also accepted 100,000 Vietnames refugees, and we weren't even there fighting. Again another American War.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I saw a video of Afghan girls/women, all were under 25 and some might have been 15, none of whom were old enough to remember life under the Taliban either because they were not born yet or because they were to young to remember, they were pleading with the American soldiers to let them on already over crowded airplanes saying in English "the Taliban will rape us." That is exactly what the Talibam did.

The Taliban forced girls as young as nine to "marry" Taliban fighters because the dark ages satanic goat fucker with genocidal tendencies Mohammed raped a nine year old girl so it was ok for them to do so as well. Just evil and Biden-Harris did all of this. All of this.

No, you do not get to come back after doing such evil. The Biden-Harris administration did this.
Just more examples of liberals aligning themselves with pedophiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
the Taliban did not attack because he threatened to carpet bomb the Taliban and they believed him.

And that's key right there. They fucking knew they'd end up splattered across a poppy field like that Iranian general if they got out of line.

But liberals like spineless weak pussies in positions of leadership because spineless weak pussies remind them of themselves & the jellyfish dullards that brought them into this world

Hi admin. :doink1:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Iff America/europe saved all of them who wanted to go, that would have meant another 500,000 - 1 million additional refugees pouring into Europe and North America.Just like Vietnam who don't wanna live there & have no intention of going back.

It's the best shot at doing it peacefully. Trump had a threat of retaliation if they didnt abide by the conditions. Biden shat it.

Would it have worked? We will never know now. But if Trump had fucked it up this badly I would be even more upset and pissed because I value my votes and I take responsibility for them. Biden didnt even TRY to do this responsibly and now no one is going to trust America.

It's just so fucked up. AND our borders are wide fucking open while thousands of Covid infected people pile in and the psychos are shrieking about Republican governors not mandating masks. As if this is all hanging on whether Republicans make a government mandate. It's insane

I supose you and Oerdin weren't born yet to wtiness the fall of Saigon and South Vietnam.

What followed was perhaps the Greatest Humanitarian Effort of all time when Vietnamese fled their country on boats to escape the new Communist regime.

Several Western nations including the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe had to accept 1 million Vietnamese people.

Plus, it doesn't seem that Afghans with their Muslim faith are the best candidates for resettlement in the West.

I know it is hard-hearted, but I'd rather take a pass on them and keep as many of them out of our countries as possible.
Europe and the United States have had problems with terrorism from them in the past.

And if people want to resettle more Afghans, they should ask their fellow Muslims in Saudi Arabia or the Arab Gulf if they can exceptmore than a few. Let them take care of their own people for once.

No Dovey, it was just as chaotic as the Afghan departure.

But slower and more protracted.

but at least some south vietnamese actually fought hard for their former country.
And many actually believed in the America cause.

This was not at all eveident with the Afghans.
Carpetbaggin sluts took all Amercan taxpayer money, pocketed and profited from this War.

Other than W Bush, Rather than blame Trump, Biden I blame the former Afghan government and its leaders.

Plus their army was a chickenshit fighting force.

America threw more money at Afghanistan, then some respectable economies make in their Gross Nationa product earning their moneyby themselves AND providing for their citizens without American Assistance

$2.5 trillion US dollars over 20 years?

That's 125 billlion per year...at least.

so Afghanistan received more FREE money from America than it could ever hope to produce by itself and GDP output.

They received more financial aid annually than Cuba makes in a year.
And they still couldn't do it? C',mon.

Actually I'm really quite angry at Afghanistan, its people and their leaders.
Rather than blame the US for this one, I'd put much of the onus/blame on Afghanistan

Also, its leaders took the American people on for a ride and robbed all this money from you.
I hope they get their assets frozen.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Serious question.

I see a lot of complaining, but no sensible pragmatic solutions being offered by anyone.

It is fine that you disagree with refugees being taken in by the UK or wherever, that's neither here nor there.

But given the on going situation, how would you solve it?

No jokes, no sarcasm.

Offer a sensible, realistic, and levelheaded solution to the subject at hand.

We voted against all this

We had to deal with constant hysterics, complaining and lies with absolutely no solutions for 5 years. Bitching about problems that are either not even real or framed entirely wrong for partisan reasons. So apparently Biden and this shit show nightmare was the "solution".

And we have to think of solutions for problems we didnt create that are caused by people we didnt want?

As if anything us "Trumptards" say suddenly matters. The people who voted against us wont even discuss shit. They just spew insults.

Solution is to vote these people out if we still even have a country by 2024.

Fail, just more complaining.

See @Gringo why there are no solutions?

This was predictable from the time we went in to that "country". Here in the West it's easy to see that our chickens are coming home to roost. We, especially the UK and the US, have been nation-building and redrawing borders for 100 years. It did not work, not in Afghanistan, not anywhere.

But some of the world's biggest fortunes were made in that time. What coincidence.

The main issue I see on this forum is that certain individual want to be put all their eggs in a single basket.

This is folly.

Sure, people will have their leanings, however, make no mistake about it... to believe that Republicans or Liberal politicians have your best interest in mind and actually give a shit about you past getting your votes, makes about as much sense as leaving the porch light on for Jimmy Hoffa.

This is all theatre, and they're the the audience and it is we who are the stars of the show, we're puppets, we're the entertainment.

Some of us are too... distracted to see it.

I agree with you 1000%
No you don't. Because you are a fucking shill for some of the grossest incompetence ever witnessed in a world leader.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The precise moment Joe Biden hatches his plan to replace white people with hundreds of thousands of rapey killy brown people all over the European Continent including Britain too!

235619948_1893707164136358_3915181962977522997_n.jpg
^^The look on Aidsmans dads face when he learned his son was insatiably craving black dong!

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Okay, cock breath
"cock breath" for the 75th time this week too.

What new and refreshing material you got there CloggedZillia

Why don't you enthrall us all with tales of how your hulking nieces climb beanstalks and headbutt trees for lumber in the winter months you unfunny pedestrian dullard?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^ well now we know why George W. Bush didn’t want to pull out and is filled with “deep sadness.” His family’s company drivers made more than the US soldiers he deployed to avenge his father *rolls eyes*
In 8 years why didn't Obama pull out?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fantastic josephine. We'll keep em comin for ya!

well, you guys are like a bunch of overgrown spoiled children, Lokmeer!
Somebody always has ta clean up yer mess!

Plus that ex prez of yours McFucker Bush had the gall to blame Canada for 911 when we gave safe haven to Americans trapped in Canada because all the planes were grounded.

Y'know Lokmeer, many places aroudn the world hate Americans and will even kill you.

but Canada is one of the few places, if not the only one, where an American can display the American Flag on their jackets or ballcaps without retribution or getting attacked.

Americans can even walk around with red MAGA hats and unlike your own country, nobody doesa antying to them here.

So Americans are actually safer to walk around in Canada with Red MAGA hats than they are in your own country...Lokmeer!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The precise moment Joe Biden hatches his plan to replace white people with hundreds of thousands of rapey killy brown people all over the European Continent including Britain too!

235619948_1893707164136358_3915181962977522997_n.jpg
^^The look on Aidsmans dads face when he learned his son was insatiably craving black dong!

fucking lame
Sure thing, nigger.

Lamer still.
ok nigger.

Okay, cock breath
"cock breath" for the 75th time this week too.

What new and refreshing material you got there CloggedZillia

Why don't you enthrall us all with tales of how your hulking nieces climb beanstalks and headbutt trees for lumber in the winter months you unfunny pedestrian dullard?

Cloggedzilla Bwahaha...

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can't stop laughing about the latest Muslim's scrambling for their lives. I think I must be sociopathic or something.

Most of us on the net, 17 years ago, predicted all this.

These dust particle muslims are brainless drones. Why anyone feels sorry for them is totally beyond me.

Harder lines from us would have worked MUCH better than bleeding hearts.

Laugh at the Taliban. Ridicule works a charm too. Make them look more stupid than they already are.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can't stop laughing about the latest Muslim's scrambling for their lives. I think I must be sociopathic or something.

These dust particle muslims are brainless drones. Why anyone feels sorry for them is totally beyond me.

Laugh at the Taliban. Ridicule works a charm too. Make them look more stupid than they already are.
The problem starts when they don’t assimilate. They just flock together, preach hate with their Quran and dream of another Ottoman-like Empire. I have a Muslim Iranian woman in my neighbourhood that cuts my hair, she’s awesome. Acts just like an Aussie, drives a Holden and swears like a trooper. More of that would be welcoming...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^ well now we know why George W. Bush didn’t want to pull out and is filled with “deep sadness.” His family’s company drivers made more than the US soldiers he deployed to avenge his father *rolls eyes*
In 8 years why didn't Obama pull out?
Michelle clenched his powerful anoos muscles and wouldn't let him?

Gringo

Cracker Deluxe
Banned
These people are stupid enough to think Arnold was a legit Republican.

And I surely hope you do not believe Trump was a legit Republican, he was when it benefited his agenda but in reality Trump is as much of a Republican as Nancy Pelosi.

Trump is such a fake Republican that he decided a new set of party principles is more appropriate for him and apparently the GOP was satisfied giving up what they have believed in and supported for decades.

They had a choice: Give in to Trump or fight for their party’s core values, we know which they chose.

Trump promoted himself above his own party.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Farrrrk, already 76 have flown into my city Perth and more are coming...

That bastard Joe was right.

Biden = he needs to step down and resign.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No Dovey, it was just as chaotic as the Afghan departure.

But slower and more protracted.

but at least some south vietnamese actually fought hard for their former country.
And many actually believed in the America cause.

This was not at all eveident with the Afghans.
Carpetbaggin sluts took all Amercan taxpayer money, pocketed and profited from this War.

Other than W Bush, Rather than blame Trump, Biden I blame the former Afghan government and its leaders.

Plus their army was a chickenshit fighting force.

America threw more money at Afghanistan, then some respectable economies make in their Gross Nationa product earning their moneyby themselves AND providing for their citizens without American Assistance

$2.5 trillion US dollars over 20 years?

That's 125 billlion per year...at least.

so Afghanistan received more FREE money from America than it could ever hope to produce by itself and GDP output.

They received more financial aid annually than Cuba makes in a year.
And they still couldn't do it? C',mon.

Actually I'm really quite angry at Afghanistan, its people and their leaders.
Rather than blame the US for this one, I'd put much of the onus/blame on Afghanistan

Also, its leaders took the American people on for a ride and robbed all this money from you.
I hope they get their assets frozen.

Joe, in Siagon they didnt leave behind Americans like this and tons of American equipment and they shredded documents and everything. They pulled the military out last.

They couldnt even get THAT done in Afganistan and they were not even being ran out like in Siagon.

"On April 30, 1975, the last few Americans still in South Vietnam were airlifted out of the country as Saigon fell to communist forces. North Vietnamese Colonel Bui Tin, accepting the surrender of South Vietnam later in the day, remarked, “You have nothing to fear; between Vietnamese there are no victors and no vanquished. Only the Americans have been defeated.” The Vietnam War was the longest and most unpopular foreign war in U.S. history and cost 58,000 American lives. As many as two million Vietnamese soldiers and civilians were killed."

This sloppy ass horrid exit from Afghanistan is worse than the Siagon fall. It's going to have worse consequences as well.

Btw.....did you know the whole hippie "peace and love" leftarded assholes were SPITTING on our vets? Literally these fucktards would SPIT on our military when they were brought home. My mother even tells me how disgusting and hostile people were to our own soldiers. These men suffered intense levels of ptsd and were treated like shit when they were brought home and went unsupported by our government.

Just disgusting really. And yes only leftards would be dumb and hateful enough to treat our soldiers like shit over a war they didnt agree with. These people always blame and attack the wrong people.. while preaching "peace" and "tolerance".

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And I surely hope you do not believe Trump was a legit Republican, he was when it benefited his agenda but in reality Trump is as much of a Republican as Nancy Pelosi.

Trump is such a fake Republican that he decided a new set of party principles is more appropriate for him and apparently the GOP was satisfied giving up what they have believed in and supported for decades.

They had a choice: Give in to Trump or fight for their party’s core values, we know which they chose.

Trump IS a legit Republican. After years of establishment Republicans "controlled opposition" I understand how current Republicans going "rouge" and being real Republicans looks confusing.

I have no fucking clue why you think Republicans before Trump were representing the "core values" of the Republican party. Absolutely NO voting Republican would agree with you.

I find it interesting that ONLY Democrats/leftists think this. Probably because up until Trump, Republicans continually let down their voters, failed to represent their base in ways that benefitted democrats. So now that people voted someone who finally represented the people who elected.......its a violation of the parties "core values"

People who actually are Republican disagree with you and do not at all agree that the democrats "controlled opposition" party of rinos represented the core values they have.

And I have no reason to not listen to the voters who were fed up enough to vote for Trump and dont regret it and buy into this democrat rhetoric that now that we have Republicans stepping it up for their voters, they are violating the values of the party.

Of course YOU would think this, because now that status quo is being successfully challenged and we now have naughty legit Republicans who are serving their voters and not the uniparty.

Rino "fuck ya feedom" idiots like Arnold are not Republicans. If the people who vote Republican are telling you this, maybe listen and find out why rather than trying to dictate from the other side what you think a Republican is supposed to be.

Trump first ran in 1999 as a Reform party candidate and he served that way as a Republican president. He was a more genuine Republican than many of the establishment Republicans who have wasted space in office serving the democrats and themselves *coughthecheneys* more than the ones who vote for them.

I almost feel like some of you are so stuck in this mindset you've forgotten these people are supposed to be representing US. To the point where you expect Republicans like DeSantis to just sit there with the R but do everything democrats are doing. Like mandating masks and vaccines and enforcing a narrative over serving and representing the people.

Why do you think the "out of line" Republicans are being attacked by the media? Because the corporate media cares so much about US and OUR interests? No.

Didnt fucking Romney just recently say that infrastructure (corporate welfare) bill was "bipartisan"? That is NOT how voters see it. JS.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Plus that ex prez of yours McFucker Bush had the gall to blame Canada for 911 when we gave safe haven to Americans trapped in Canada because all the planes were grounded.

Y'know Lokmeer, many places aroudn the world hate Americans and will even kill you.

but Canada is one of the few places, if not the only one, where an American can display the American Flag on their jackets or ballcaps without retribution or getting attacked.

Americans can even walk around with red MAGA hats and unlike your own country, nobody doesa antying to them here.

So Americans are actually safer to walk around in Canada with Red MAGA hats than they are in your own country...Lokmeer!

That's because here in America people have been brainwashed to hate other Americans. And they enjoy and love their hate of their political opposition.

The left has had claws into the culture and academia for decades and left wing ideology and hatred of right wing parties has been being spoonfed. They've been groomed to hate us for years and encouraged to not even try to communicate.

A lot of them want to abolish Republicans all together. In their twisted minds destroying democracy is "saving it". They want a one party government and think it's an adequate "democracy" if the different opinions are all leftwing.

They have a very authoritarian mindset. Propaganda drives powerful emotional responses so you see things like this going on

Other countries are full of people who are astounded that Americans are narcissistic and short sighted enough to burn our cities and refuse to work together while we have such intense global issues.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

That's because here in America people have been brainwashed to hate other Americans. And they enjoy and love their hate of their political opposition.

The left has had claws into the culture and academia for decades and left wing ideology and hatred of right wing parties has been being spoonfed. They've been groomed to hate us for years and encouraged to not even try to communicate.

A lot of them want to abolish Republicans all together. In their twisted minds destroying democracy is "saving it". They want a one party government and think it's an adequate "democracy" if the different opinions are all leftwing.

They have a very authoritarian mindset. Propaganda drives powerful emotional responses so you see things like this going on

Other countries are full of people who are astounded that Americans are narcissistic and short sighted enough to burn our cities and refuse to work together while we have such intense global issues.

We ALL know who's doing the burning and inciting the violence in the US, most of them have purple hair and bull rings through their noses...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This right here tells you everything. This is a hateful propaganda peice designed to stop anyone from questioning their "side" or understanding the real positions of their opposition. Spewing the common propaganda that LEFT wing socialist dictatorships were not "real socialism" claiming with NO actual evidence that tyranny is "always right wing".

This dumbfuckery comes a book written by some leftwing marxist "thinker" who was popular with Frankfort School.

This article sure talks a lot of divisive shit, but look at what it's missing. It's missing valid truthful examples. So even when you can SEE the tyranny and fascism of the left? They just say "nope. Tyranny can only exist on the right wing. There is no such thing as left wing tyranny. Those socailist dictatorships? Nope....those were "not real". It was really "right wing"".....even though we can draw direct parallels and examples between those tyrannical dictatorships and todays modern left.

This is how media and culture has been weaponized to scramble peoples brains and create an army of useful idiots pumped up on emotion and hatred. This is why they CANT engage in civil discourse. They have no solid arguments and most of the time? Dont even fucking KNOW what their opposition stands for.

If someone is dumb and malleable enough to just agree with this narrative.....that the small governmenr party, pro civil and individual rights and liberties party....is the fascist and authoritarian side? Even in the face of blatant left wing tyranny? They are brainwashed useful idiots who cannot be reasoned with.

This is actual the exactly tactics EVERY authoritarian government has used to upsurp power and rise. They launch ruthless propaganda that favors tyrants and paints their opposition as everything THEY are. This how tyrants have rose with the passionate and crazed support of people and how genocides have been fueled.

So... yeah. Its NOT safe to openly oppose the left here. You very well could get assaulted. Or fired. Or stalked and harassed. Or now reported to the feds for "terrorism". It happens to people all the time here.

This article is doing damage control in case anyone locked in their cult starts to hear anyone on how unhinged and over the edge they've gone and how fast they are moving into tyrannical authoritarianism.

This article is complete absurd to everyone BUT it's intended audience who are already indoctrinated establishment tools. Its addressing the VALID and CORRECT observations being made by everyone watching in disgust and horror as the modern left goes full throttle insane into marxist revolutionary ideology of hate and tyranny. It's a big "No YUO!!!" that only a mindless hyper partisan retard would agree with.

You gonna call people who fight AGAINST bigger government and infringements on our rights the authoritarian party and while claiming harmful and tyrannical policy is what the people want only a dipshit useful idiot would think this.

Orwell directly warned about this very thing.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We ALL know who's doing the burning and inciting the violence in the US, most of them have purple hair and bull rings through their noses...

Yep.

Our left doesnt listen to anyone. If you are not with them, you are an enemy or are just stupid.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yep.

Our left doesnt listen to anyone. If you are not with them, you are an enemy or are just stupid.

They're the very same here, question them about anything and the only thing you'll get is cut off with a buzzword like "racist, homophobe" etc

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yep.

They're the very same here, question them about anything and the only thing you'll get is cut off with a buzzword like "racist, homophobe" etc

Yes that's how they are trained to respond. They've been mindfucked so hard they just feel rage and anger when anyone disagrees with them.....they are not equipped to properly handle opposition because they didnt come to their positions naturally.

They've just been manipulated and brainwashed to focus on hatred of opposition.

That's how it goes when authoritarianism is taking over. Sadly.

These people do not even know what any of our positions are. They get fed lies, distortions and strawmen. All you gotta do is look at Admins memes.

And if you try to correct them they will argue with you about your own stance, telling you what you support and spewing hate at you for it.....or just ignore it all together and continue being the robots they are.

Even if they realize they are wrong, they are still too emotionally invested to do anything BUT continue on their bullshit. Its take courage and integrity to go against them when your whole socail circle and community would reject you.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah. I see it more as it wasn't the USA/West that let Afghanista down. It was Afghanistan that let themselves down. Their leaders failed their own people & their allies in the West.

And if we let their refugees into Western nations, will they become hardworkign productive citizens which say...many Vietnamese refugees did? Or will they end up as basket cases languishing on welfare rolls?

I think a lot of them would poor candidates for resettlement.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I 100 percent agree with Tucker on this. The government has a strong obligation to get Americans the fuck out of there.

They are blatantly telling all of us they dont give a shit American citizens. We knew this but damn. Cant even pretend on the world stage anymore.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ohhh...not going off to a good start! Novice?