Let's Talk About A Serious Crush You Had Or Have... (celeb or irl from the past)

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've drooled over Jensen Ackles and some rockstars but I never crossed into a crush.

I've only crushed on people I know. So listing them here would be insanely awkward.
No I was really meaning tell stories about your past shenanigans to get that crush or that someone you crave lol you don't need to mention names...

Well one time when the guy I was gut hooked on ghosted me ......after a considerable amount of emotional investment on my behalf.....I drove across a few states to confront him and make him dump me to my face. I was so hurt and felt I deserved more than a ghosting. Gave absolutely zero fucks about "looking psycho". I wanted him to break it off with dignity. I'm okay with being dumped. Im not entitled.....I just wont accept a ghosting after several months and intimacy.

Instead of dumping me to my face, he decided he wanted to pick back up and continue seeing me. Which I was not at all expecting.

I dont ever chase after men so having the one time I did pay off was pretty awesome lol.

We didnt last then but we are still close today. I regret nothing.

I was ghosting crazy chicks before the term was around... :Excited5:

Yeah I was ghosted before there was a term "ghosting" lol.

I'm glad I now have the vocab to express that audacity I experienced lol.

I would move house and not give them a new address.

One chick drove across the city and scoured three suburbs until she recognised my vehicle.

That was the type of behaviour that made me ghost her to begin with... lulz

.........that's a bit much.

You must eat pussy like a pro.

If he had really taken many steps like that to avoid me, I wouldn't have forced him. I'd let him be a coward and go home and cry it off and be done with it and just be more emotionally guarded in the future.

I broke it off first. She wasn't having it though.

I was worried that I'd wake up with my dick severed and placed in a mason jar if I didn't get away from her...

I've been there. I cant say loony men are worse than women though.

I have a friend....not really friends anymore because I distanced after seeing this go down.....that met a guy online from NC.

She did every single psychotic thing you could think of. They talked for a month. He showed up to meet her....spent a weekend in MI. I met him. He was awesome. I had a tube in my back from my kidney issues and was going through hell but she HAD to introduce us. He really was cool. I approved.

So she went back with him for two weeks. Got raging drunk one night and I guess laid on the psycho pretty hard. He was divorced from a woman who was an alcoholic....so you know this put him right off. Next morning, he told her he wanted to "cool things off" and go slower.

Which I think was reasonable. He could have flat out noped her. But he was gonna let her redeem herself by just cooling the jets.

How does she respond to this?

By writing him a 50 paragraph email about feelings complete with poetry and Leonard Cohen song lyrics. She sent this fatal attraction manifesto to me for approval. I could not even read it all. I told her "Hey it's really good you got all this out. Now delete it immediately and DO NOT SEND him this".

Well....she sent it. Then waited for three days....got no response(who would guess?)....and wrote a few more. Ended it with a textual meltdown involving a pregnancy. Lied about being pregnant. Tried to lie to ME about being pregnant. Turned on me because I wouldnt agree to take her to abort her fake pregnancy(she knows how anti abortion I am and did that to me on purpose just to spit on my boundaries and make ME the bad guy). Then sent ME a psycho email about how i was so involved with myself(you know my pesky health crisis and budding opiate addiction) before having a dramatic fake miscarriage that she blasted on FB that she had a baby "hanging out of her" and "no one cares".

It. Was. Amazing lmaoooo.

Never ever heard from homeboy again and bless him lol. Poor guy lol.

I hooked up with a friend of a co-worker once. We got shitfaced, she lifted her blanket up and that was it... I had never seen such large gravity defying tits, and it was just meant to be a one nighter.

I was in my later 20's and her in her early 40's... it turned into a friend's with benefits situation after that... I'd drive the hour and a half every 2-3 weeks and stay overnight. She'd handle the food, I handled the booze...

...then she asked me to violently rape her....no safe word, no warning, kick her door in and beat her up sort of thing. I said no.

Then she got really possessive with my time, like we were in a relationship....and tried to guilt trip me about the extravagant dinners she'd prepare...telling me about all the time, energy, and money she spent when I wasn't a weekly sure thing....not a very good boyfriend, more or less.

She was a nut who got attached...I ran....changed my phone number because of the text bombs...and never looked back. Lulz

Pussy Eater

El Paso
Women need to be raped. They must be dominated sexually. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. This is primal. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives except for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit.

They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up.

This is what women really want.

I say we give it to them.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I had a thing for Cheryl Cole when I was a young coomer, wanted to fuck her sooooo bad!!!
h6egalE.jpg

r9wI5ym.jpg
BGrhoCU.jpg

gIZoua9.jpg
1NnrGB1.jpg

coal burning didn't bother me back then...

Fuck yeah, she was/is a Goddess..... love the Geordie accent on birds too.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Women need to be raped. They must be dominated sexually. It is the only language they understand. Women enjoy rape. Don't let them tell you otherwise, because they are notorious liars and don't know their own minds. This is primal. Women want to be held down and fucked hard. They want to be made to cry and scream. Women have a biological imperative to be raped. Did you know that women who are raped are twice as likely to conceive as women who have unprotected consensual sex? It is a fact. Women who are raped often have orgasms as well - some women have never had an orgasm in their lives except for a rape. The desire to be sexually dominated is deeply programed into the woman. This is a fact of evolution that cannot be denied without women becoming unbalanced. Feminism is really just an outward manifestation of an internal problem with modern women. These 'feminists' desperately want to be put in their place. That's why they act out so much and are so belligerent. Whether they know it or not, subconsciously they want to piss men off and get men to make them submit.

They want to be slapped in the face, told to shut the fuck up, and then raped until they can't stand up.

^^LOL I'm sure Mizz Lotusbergenstein will wholeheartedly agree with this viewpoint.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've drooled over Jensen Ackles and some rockstars but I never crossed into a crush.

I've only crushed on people I know. So listing them here would be insanely awkward.
No I was really meaning tell stories about your past shenanigans to get that crush or that someone you crave lol you don't need to mention names...

Well one time when the guy I was gut hooked on ghosted me ......after a considerable amount of emotional investment on my behalf.....I drove across a few states to confront him and make him dump me to my face. I was so hurt and felt I deserved more than a ghosting. Gave absolutely zero fucks about "looking psycho". I wanted him to break it off with dignity. I'm okay with being dumped. Im not entitled.....I just wont accept a ghosting after several months and intimacy.

Instead of dumping me to my face, he decided he wanted to pick back up and continue seeing me. Which I was not at all expecting.

I dont ever chase after men so having the one time I did pay off was pretty awesome lol.

We didnt last then but we are still close today. I regret nothing.

I was ghosting crazy chicks before the term was around... :Excited5:

Yeah I was ghosted before there was a term "ghosting" lol.

I'm glad I now have the vocab to express that audacity I experienced lol.

I would move house and not give them a new address.

One chick drove across the city and scoured three suburbs until she recognised my vehicle.

That was the type of behaviour that made me ghost her to begin with... lulz

.........that's a bit much.

You must eat pussy like a pro.

If he had really taken many steps like that to avoid me, I wouldn't have forced him. I'd let him be a coward and go home and cry it off and be done with it and just be more emotionally guarded in the future.

I broke it off first. She wasn't having it though.

I was worried that I'd wake up with my dick severed and placed in a mason jar if I didn't get away from her...

I've been there. I cant say loony men are worse than women though.

I have a friend....not really friends anymore because I distanced after seeing this go down.....that met a guy online from NC.

She did every single psychotic thing you could think of. They talked for a month. He showed up to meet her....spent a weekend in MI. I met him. He was awesome. I had a tube in my back from my kidney issues and was going through hell but she HAD to introduce us. He really was cool. I approved.

So she went back with him for two weeks. Got raging drunk one night and I guess laid on the psycho pretty hard. He was divorced from a woman who was an alcoholic....so you know this put him right off. Next morning, he told her he wanted to "cool things off" and go slower.

Which I think was reasonable. He could have flat out noped her. But he was gonna let her redeem herself by just cooling the jets.

How does she respond to this?

By writing him a 50 paragraph email about feelings complete with poetry and Leonard Cohen song lyrics. She sent this fatal attraction manifesto to me for approval. I could not even read it all. I told her "Hey it's really good you got all this out. Now delete it immediately and DO NOT SEND him this".

Well....she sent it. Then waited for three days....got no response(who would guess?)....and wrote a few more. Ended it with a textual meltdown involving a pregnancy. Lied about being pregnant. Tried to lie to ME about being pregnant. Turned on me because I wouldnt agree to take her to abort her fake pregnancy(she knows how anti abortion I am and did that to me on purpose just to spit on my boundaries and make ME the bad guy). Then sent ME a psycho email about how i was so involved with myself(you know my pesky health crisis and budding opiate addiction) before having a dramatic fake miscarriage that she blasted on FB that she had a baby "hanging out of her" and "no one cares".

It. Was. Amazing lmaoooo.

Never ever heard from homeboy again and bless him lol. Poor guy lol.

I hooked up with a friend of a co-worker once. We got shitfaced, she lifted her blanket up and that was it... I had never seen such large gravity defying tits, and it was just meant to be a one nighter.

I was in my later 20's and her in her early 40's... it turned into a friend's with benefits situation after that... I'd drive the hour and a half every 2-3 weeks and stay overnight. She'd handle the food, I handled the booze...

...then she asked me to violently rape her....no safe word, no warning, kick her door in and beat her up sort of thing. I said no.

Then she got really possessive with my time, like we were in a relationship....and tried to guilt trip me about the extravagant dinners she'd prepare...telling me about all the time, energy, and money she spent when I wasn't a weekly sure thing....not a very good boyfriend, more or less.

She was a nut who got attached...I ran....changed my phone number because of the text bombs...and never looked back. Lulz

I've had a very similar situation. It sucked.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I only really crush towards petite brunettes with good skin, nice legs, and pretty faces...

...I can't get excited about blondes...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dove and I are of the same mind. Brunettes Rock....blondes suck in a bad way...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did I ever tell you about when I went blonde for like....10 months?

It was terrible. I was treated differently, too.

I would hear all the time that I looked like Shakira lol

It was good to go back to my natural darkness ♡ never did that again. It didnt look bad....I just hated it.

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It was good to go back to my natural darkness ♡ never did that again. It didnt look bad....I just hated it.

You're a great brunette but the blonde... no...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I had to give it a go. I was 21 lol.

And I'm not nearly girly enough for that insane upkeep. It wasnt worth wrecking my hair either.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I had to give it a go. I was 21 lol.

And I'm not nearly girly enough for that insane upkeep. It wasnt worth wrecking my hair either.

Nothing sexier than a brunette who wears her mop proudly.

I got mixed up with a lot of blondes in my early days, some by the bottle... that's a big red flag now. I prefer carrot tops over blondes... even baldies... nappy heads... anything but a fucking blonde.

Lulz...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

AMEN!!!!