Make an absurd accusation about the poster above you.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hasn't poop in 40 days and is turning brown and trys to pass it off as the corona virus -

crap.jpg

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Has a ass that looks like a pizza pie covered with foreskins- - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Made a parachute out of Sharonas underwear so that he can play games but having a hard time because of all the cum on it- - - - - - - -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Try to fit into a oven but was to fat so jerked off instead in a super market by the book stand- - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Wants to eat and share with the goddess the corn cob from throbs ass hole - - - - - - 2 with extra fudge please !

GG Allin

Everybody's an enemy.
Took the name Maven from a talentless hack former WWE wrestler because they think it was edgy and cool that they were a three-time WWE Hardcore Champion.

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Took his name from a talentless hack formerly alive asshole named Jesus who actually does reside underground in New Hampshire....

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Found out his wife is transgender and said he didn't care as long as she/he fucked him in the ass while his uncle dilf took pictures - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Was told that eating grapes will make your cum taste sweet so ate 5 lbs and ended up shitting his pants the next morning at the coffee shop - - - - - - -

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Picked up Hanes from Walmart aisle floor and did the scratch and sniff test thinking it was melted chocolate.