Meltdown Mayhem - Transaction$

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I neg bombed you and just you because you were behaving exactly the same way as you are on here and projecting your anger and frustrations from real life onto a forum, to the point where your 'flaming' which you bizarrely consider yourself to be good at, wasn't entertaining, it just gave the impression that you're a sad, bitter, lonely soul looking to lash out indiscriminately at anyone and your repetitive, hostile schtick was driving people away.

Brawl Hall died over a decade ago, perhaps you should try forgetting the 'glory' days (LOL) and either adjust your attitude or consider finding a new way to occupy yourself at the homeless shelter.

You're a toothless mong that can't " flame" and had to use the "smite" button as your "flaming" tool. It's hilarious because you were lumped in with LotusBud when that whole bitch saga went down.

Brawl-Hall may "have died" years ago but that doesn't mean I can't kick your head down the street like a tin can.

Now shut the fuck up and post your picture you wannabe Nazi.
Having a bitch and flaming are two different mindsets. I think that you just lose your shit and then brush it off as flaming. You would be high maintenance to live with. You would be a gold-digger or the sperm-stealing type in the singles game. You would make the life of some sorry buffoon, that just wants to get laid, an absolute living hell.

You need to step back a moment, shut a fuck up a little bit, and orientate yourself here at Bastard Factory. We’re not all jabbering fuckwits like yourself. Cunt and a half...

How mucn did you spend on hacking a strangers avatar?

Idiot.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I neg bombed you and just you because you were behaving exactly the same way as you are on here and projecting your anger and frustrations from real life onto a forum, to the point where your 'flaming' which you bizarrely consider yourself to be good at, wasn't entertaining, it just gave the impression that you're a sad, bitter, lonely soul looking to lash out indiscriminately at anyone and your repetitive, hostile schtick was driving people away.

Brawl Hall died over a decade ago, perhaps you should try forgetting the 'glory' days (LOL) and either adjust your attitude or consider finding a new way to occupy yourself at the homeless shelter.

You're a toothless mong that can't " flame" and had to use the "smite" button as your "flaming" tool. It's hilarious because you were lumped in with LotusBud when that whole bitch saga went down.

Brawl-Hall may "have died" years ago but that doesn't mean I can't kick your head down the street like a tin can.

Having a bitch and flaming are two different mindsets. I think that you just lose your shit and then brush it off as flaming. You would be high maintenance to live with. You would be a gold-digger or the sperm-stealing type in the singles game. You would make the life of some sorry buffoon, that just wants to get laid, an absolute living hell.

You need to step back a moment, shut a fuck up a little bit, and orientate yourself here at Bastard Factory. We’re not all jabbering fuckwits like yourself. Cunt and a half...

Idiot.
Seeing you bleed tears was worth every cent! :LOL2:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh my.

There comes a moment in every person's life when they realize they not only have agency but the actual power to effect change in the world.

Glad you finally went through the experience, Scouse. Guess you can put the gouache pots and counting sticks away now. If you ask nicely, I'm sure you can keep the nap mat.

Stop trying to get noticed Blurt, it reeks of desperation. I'll get back to trolling your fruity cross-dressing ass soon enough, don't worry...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Scouse won't ever join, though.

He's a full-on coward.

Just you watch.

Do you really think that your primary school level attempts of reverse pyschology are going to work on me? :LOL1:

No.

You're still a full-on coward, though.

My comment responding to this has disappeared for some reason, so I'll repeat it...

Isn't it a bit rich you accusing someone of being a "coward" when you registered on here with an alt and only recently 'came out' (Lulz) as yourself?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I think BF should make a special exception in Flynn's case and make the avvy hack permanent, the bitch will rage so hard that she'll pop an eyeball. :LMAO:

Says Otto von Bisquick, too cowardly to join the list.

Oh, the irony.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Idiot.

I'm glad. Because a fool (YOU) and his money shall soon be departed.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Idiot.

I'm glad. Because a fool (YOU) and his money shall soon be departed.
That AV tho..
Lulz

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think BF should make a special exception in Flynn's case and make the avvy hack permanent, the bitch will rage so hard that she'll pop an eyeball. :LMAO:

See. I don't think you understand. I'm sure that with a "$3500 Endowment" from the Flynn Philanthropic Group, an exception could be made to HAVE YOUR AVATAR HACKED with a REAL picture of YOUR FACE.

That's if I was so inclined. You're not even worth 2 Canadian pennies. Let alone 3.5k. But I know who is....just ask Biggie Shame.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Scouse won't ever join, though.

He's a full-on coward.

Just you watch.

Do you really think that your primary school level attempts of reverse pyschology are going to work on me? :LOL1:

No.

You're still a full-on coward, though.

My comment responding to this has disappeared for some reason, so I'll repeat it...

Isn't it a bit rich you accusing someone of being a "coward" when you registered on here with an alt and only recently 'came out' (Lulz) as yourself?

Nice deflection.

Now post your picture 3 tooth.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
@You Fucking Idiots

I think you are all fucking retarded. Why? Who the fuck pays real money to "hack an avatar?" Are you shitting me?

What kind of fuckface gets so angry at another poster that they actually want to fuck with another poster's avatar?

Fuck. You peons are straight fucking morons.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Dr. Funkenstein Avatar Hack Attacks DorianGray.

imhgfMu.gif

Expires 1/9/21 @ 9 am EST

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Leftist butthurt tears are so funny to watch splooge from their distended puckers.... lulz

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@You Fucking Idiots

I think you are all fucking retarded. Why? Who the fuck pays real money to "hack an avatar?" Are you shitting me?

What kind of fuckface gets so angry at another poster that they actually want to fuck with another poster's avatar?

Fuck. You peons are straight fucking morons.
Look at your head-piece though...you look like a gnashing fucking nightmare!
:LOL1:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
NEVER as poor as you hon. Looks like Biden’s in. You struck out again