Meltdown Mayhem - Transaction$

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your brain is porridge...

So is that anomaly between your legs Dianna.

You're projecting your penis inadequacies...

Except I own one as opposed to a butt like VJ. Funny Hermaphrodite.

Dude...your prick looks like a cocktail weeny in an icing tube.... :Excited5:

X-ray vision DD?
Screenshot-20210416-005748-Chrome.jpg

Why do you post a pic of Frank porking you silly ass?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory , please invoke my only eMMUNITY when my time is up and my last Meltdown option for @Seamajor when his term is up.

...I'll get back to you after I purchase some avatar hacks to continue the job, and to give you a friendly reminder since I understand keeping track could possibly get confusing.

Many thanks for your due diligence. You're a gem...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory , please invoke my only eMMUNITY when my time is up and my last Meltdown option for @Seamajor when his term is up.

...I'll get back to you after I purchase some avatar hacks to continue the job, and to give you a friendly reminder since I understand keeping track could possibly get confusing.

Friendly reminder that @Seamajor is exposed now...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

like you’re a hermaphrodite? Your C section stitches, or your pierced labia tell a pretty accurate story, backed up by yourself. Your desperation is an everyday tell Dinky Dianna

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

like you’re a hermaphrodite? Your C section stitches, or your pierced labia tell a pretty accurate story, backed up by yourself. Your desperation is an everyday tell Dinky Dianna

I put in the bid prior. You are naked now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like DDs family is back on freeze dried dog food. What an awesome way to live

• Funny
Reactions: X