Molesting children is a homo's ultimate fantasy!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Typical emocrat filth

Liberals have a thing for children obviously. just look at seamajor

Go ahead leftists defend this vermin cock sucker. Or, avoid the thread entirely which is essentially the same thing

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
And there goes the first degenerate emocrat defending ped0philia

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby is sounding angry. Did is maw kick his low to the sidewalk ass out again?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What about your perv self Stubby? God knows, women think you’re too short.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how seamajor wants to divert attention away from his fellow liberal ped0 deviant scum

tells you everything you need to know

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not the perv, and more importantly, I dont live in FloriDUH. You tubby dwarf.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Notice how seamongo continues to run interference on behalf of a fellow child rapist

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Naw. Try Stubby and the under aged meat seekers. Home based in Orlando FloriDUH

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sewage & The predators

Dressed in rabbit suits & Pennywise clown masks with candy bars in their back pockets

Fuckin degenerate rapists

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There are studies available online (if you have the patience to search for them, because naturally this kind of thing gets heavily surpressed) showing how pdophillia is disproportionately higher among homosexuals than it is among straights.

Also consider this, there's a North American Boy Love Association, but no pdo activist groups that I'm aware of which focus solely on young girls. The vast majority of these kind of organisations were founded by homosexual men who lust after young boys and seek to either lower the age of consent or abolish it completely.

The age of consent for queers in the UK used to be 21, but was quietly lowered to 16 a few years ago.... bare in mind, not all that long ago, it used to be illegal completely.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't know where else to put this but this certainly seems like someone who wants to harm women and children making really stupid justifications that people should just let them do it. It is the kind of babbling idiocy you expect out of pedophiles like "Jessica Yanev" up in Canada. Basically, just an excuse from a victimizer to try to get access to the people they wish to victimize.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
iu

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn't know where else to put this but this certainly seems like someone who wants to harm women and children making really stupid justifications that people should just let them do it. It is the kind of babbling idiocy you expect out of pedophiles like "Jessica Yanev" up in Canada. Basically, just an excuse from a victimizer to try to get access to the people they wish to victimize.

Erase that faggit dude from the planet!