Murdock's home renovations...DIY awesomeness

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Bonus if you walk out of the bathroom talking about what you ate the night before.

If he joins in the convo .....he is a winner.

Oh, I prolly would've been the one to bring it up first, like "dayum girl, what you eat!?" lolol

I have the most horrific fart story…

So we were having a disagreement a few days ago about how to start the kitchen. He is stubborn and I’m persistent AF with my opinions. You literally have to prove me wrong or I’m not budging, so I’m a royal pain in the ass sometimes. So, we made a pact to always preserve “the bubble” (the safe, squishy place where love remains). So, he decides to lessen the mood with a joke at my experience of course, which made me laugh because he knows me too well… and a fart slipped out. But I couldn’t stop laughing and then another fart slipped out… and another… and another until finally the finale blast erupted. He was like “gawd damn woman!!! do you need a fucking diaper!??”

And then I laughed so hard I peed my pants on the kitchen floor.

Also, I have a lady friend, she aint single though. She peed the floor at her mom's not long ago from laughing so hard lol. She was embarrassed lol "oh no" lol.

Well I'm approaching 42 and have birthed 4 children and regardless of all the kegels and maintenance.....I had a really viscious chest cold that turned into bronchitis last week and I cant tell you how many times I coughed so hard I actually peed.

It was horrifying. Absolutely horrifying.

Oh dang!!!! lol

I hope your guy got you one of them Puppy Pads to sit on lol.
What are you on about? Are you drinking the fire-water?

Lol not yet! You gonna be awake when I get home? lolol
Why you lolololing? The glazier needs to fix the window pane. Are you laughing at the storm damage?

Nah man, I wouldnt laugh at something like that. Im just laughing cause I cant believe you're still up!
Storm, flooding?? What didn’t you read in the memo you absolute goose?

In the middle of bad weather events it's hard to get to sleep, even if you want to.
They’re too stupid to fathom that.

They don't give a fuck what's happening to you. This is all about their internal dialogue. You were bugging him so he wants you gone. End of...

"Silence! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth!"

This is Lily talking to Break lol....

iu

You are so fragile. Buckle up, buttercup, you're in for a long bumpy ride if you can't handle anyone saying anything that displeases you.

EVERYONE here except Breaky knows your words are poison. FACT!

You're so full of shit.

You are weak.

Ya might wanna go downstairs and talk to me like that. Or Breaky might call up @Bastard Factory again lol.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bonus if you walk out of the bathroom talking about what you ate the night before.

Oh, I prolly would've been the one to bring it up first, like "dayum girl, what you eat!?" lolol

So we were having a disagreement a few days ago about how to start the kitchen. He is stubborn and I’m persistent AF with my opinions. You literally have to prove me wrong or I’m not budging, so I’m a royal pain in the ass sometimes. So, we made a pact to always preserve “the bubble” (the safe, squishy place where love remains). So, he decides to lessen the mood with a joke at my experience of course, which made me laugh because he knows me too well… and a fart slipped out. But I couldn’t stop laughing and then another fart slipped out… and another… and another until finally the finale blast erupted. He was like “gawd damn woman!!! do you need a fucking diaper!??”

Also, I have a lady friend, she aint single though. She peed the floor at her mom's not long ago from laughing so hard lol. She was embarrassed lol "oh no" lol.

Well I'm approaching 42 and have birthed 4 children and regardless of all the kegels and maintenance.....I had a really viscious chest cold that turned into bronchitis last week and I cant tell you how many times I coughed so hard I actually peed.

Oh dang!!!! lol

Why you lolololing? The glazier needs to fix the window pane. Are you laughing at the storm damage?

Nah man, I wouldnt laugh at something like that. Im just laughing cause I cant believe you're still up!

In the middle of bad weather events it's hard to get to sleep, even if you want to.

They don't give a fuck what's happening to you. This is all about their internal dialogue. You were bugging him so he wants you gone. End of...

iu

You are so fragile. Buckle up, buttercup, you're in for a long bumpy ride if you can't handle anyone saying anything that displeases you.

Absolutely wrong on that. Unless you including The Dove and Biggie Show and a few of your right-winged tosspot mates.

Would you like me to conduct a poll lol?

Last time I did, it didnt work out for Oak.

She won the poll, of being more racist than Lokmar, thats saying something.

Oh the fixed polls on troll forums are Scienterrific!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

Absolutely wrong on that. Unless you including The Dove and Biggie Show and a few of your right-winged tosspot mates.

They think their thoughts are universal.

Look at Grima go!!!!

26377ec6b299cfc074ae6f357182972a--lord-of-the-rings-the-lord.jpg

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

They think their thoughts are universal.

Look at Grima go!!!!

26377ec6b299cfc074ae6f357182972a--lord-of-the-rings-the-lord.jpg

:Whaaa:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

It’s the inbreeding and fire-water he constantly drinks.

Yeah, cause keeping your asshole shaved for pleasure and drinking piss makes you SO much smarter! lolol
Don’t be jealous. There’s no way any chick would get near your ringer! Lol

I dont want them too!!!!

I dont seek pleasure from my asshole being stimulated lol.

I'd rather get the lady all worked up. I get hornier from that.
That’s we differ sunshine. My g-spot is up there!

Admin might want your number then, just saying.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's so sad that the same negative elements have to destroy thread after thread with their hate and misery

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

Would you like me to conduct a poll lol?

Last time I did, it didnt work out for Oak.

She won the poll, of being more racist than Lokmar, thats saying something.
I honestly think the good folk wouldn’t bother with your poll, so it would be bias judgement yet again by you and your braindead conservatives. Oh yeah…and the oddball WHITE POWDER crew.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

Yeah, cause keeping your asshole shaved for pleasure and drinking piss makes you SO much smarter! lolol

I dont want them too!!!!

Broseph -- lets not be like them. Not out of respect for them but out of respect for our gracious host.

DId you read where my wife tried to poison me?

Me?

and I'm the nicest most humble guy on the planet!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

I dont want them too!!!!

I realise you’re just saying….you just said it! What I don’t get is what you’re actually trying to insinuate??

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

I don’t think she is poison. I think that people comment on her reactions and their opinions are typically devoid of the disrespectful actions that cause the reaction.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I like how the people who get mad at others for disagreeing with them and label and harshly judge everyone who tries to engage them on those disagreements also tries to decide who the "good folks" are.

I'm not at all a person who will harshly judge another. I dont think of myself as smarter than others or better than anyone. Just because I have valid reasons I do not agree with left wing politcs...i dont harshly judge people based on that.

I have made observations though that those who do lean that way tend to be the least forgiving, least tolerant, most sanctimonious and arrogant people I've come across. They refuse to even discuss the total shit they "believe" in. And they are VERY fast to become hostile, insulting, condescending and nasty. They do not listen well nor take the time to truly empathize or understand others whatsoever.

My definition of "good folks" are people who are kind and authentic, who you can talk to about most anything and who will make an effort to see things from other perspectives. People who are direct and respectful of others who....if they get upset with you....will go directly to you to discuss and resolve it and dont go suddenly rabid and hateful and go for attacks.

People operating in bad faith will treat others with bad faith. They project their negative and bitter characters onto other people. They think the worst of others because they are the worst.

Good folks are open minded, caring towards other humans and they keep things real. They dont need to spew hate, lie, manipulate. They do not back bite.

It pays to be very careful who you chose to be friendly with and to believe people when they show you who they are. Of course people like this always think of themselves as good people and its always other people who are the problem. It's never them. They can treat people like shit and still think of themselves as good people because they have narcissistic and deluded views.

Like how Break said we shouldnt stereotype a whole party without specifics. When we DO have specifics and direct examples of what we claim. While he himself stereotypes and dodges giving any examples or specifics. We are suppose to just bow down to his holy judgement and double standards while he decides who all the good people are. And its gonna be people who agree with his opinions. That's how they judge. Do you agree with their opinions? Well you are a good person. Even if you rape kids and beat puppies....you are good folks. Do you disagree with their opinions? Well you are a total piece of shit and they dont have to defend any claims and judgements on you.

It's just ridiculous how mixed up and self important some people can be. Some the shittiest and nastiest people imaginable really seem to see themselves as above everyone. These are people who never ever self reflect or check themselves because they cannot accept that they have flaws and faults and are absolutely no better than anyone else. Not any smarter. Not more unique. Not more enlightened. They really cannot accept being just a regular human being with faults and weakness.

That's another reason why theyll double down on propaganda. They cant accept they can fall for it like any other human.

We are much stronger unified for these reasons. Others can see what you cant. And it's good to be able to see from all ends. That's where the community and country is strongest....when they are rooted on their common grounds and able to watch eachothers back from bullshit. The whole division mission that's been happening for the past several decades has been very very effective. Americans have been completely duped by marxist ideologies and turned on other Americans. We probably will not reverse the damage done.

It wont be until these people get the boot on their neck that they realize they were wrong. Until then, they are the "good folks" and everyone else is an enemy deserving of verbal abuse and hate. All the division is our fault because we didnt jump on their anti rights and anti liberty band wagons.

Sad sad sad. I mean....I wont ever attack someone just because they disagree with me or cut off relationships over it. I cannot imagine how anyone can think that's normal and good to do. I'm not demoralized into this communist subversion either so there is that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I know you're right!!!!

At the club the other week, there was a cute gal, I thought she was a lesbian lol. This goofy fucker started grinding on her, next thing ya know he had her number. I was like "wtf?" lol.

My problem, is I assume most aint single. Which, 95% of the time they aint.
These days I pick girls at the club

Girls in swimsuits, can't get more natural than that

No wonder bras, no makeup, under the sun, wet hair. If they look good that way, well...

I’ve always been told I look the prettiest with no makeup. But makeup for woman is like a power tie for a man.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
^^ Too long no one will read even the liars that say they have.
It’s just a yawn fest every time. It’s like….fucking relax and breathe. Enjoy yourself, stop trying to create a massive division here. That’s one of the worst traits that a woman can have in my opinion, one of argumentative verbal diarrhoea. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Every retort is literally an essay…daily. That’s why she’s on ignore.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I know you're right!!!!

At the club the other week, there was a cute gal, I thought she was a lesbian lol. This goofy fucker started grinding on her, next thing ya know he had her number. I was like "wtf?" lol.

No wonder bras, no makeup, under the sun, wet hair. If they look good that way, well...

I’ve always been told I look the prettiest with no makeup. But makeup for woman is like a power tie for a man.
I don’t like constant makeup on a woman. I prefer seeing her natural beauty, which can be accentuated with a little makeup at a night out or event. And that goes for perfume too…less is more. Always…

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know you're right!!!!

Last fall my daughter was married. I went along with the make up artist dealio for the wedding. OMG, I felt like my faces was caked in layer after layer of make up and all for the "natural" look.

Women these days put on so much make up that you have no idea what they really look like when you meet them.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s just a yawn fest every time. It’s like….fucking relax and breathe. Enjoy yourself, stop trying to create a massive division here. That’s one of the worst traits that a woman can have in my opinion, one of argumentative verbal diarrhoea. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Every retort is literally an essay…daily. That’s why she’s on ignore.

I'm a woman and think "STFU bitch". lmao

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I know you're right!!!!

Last fall my daughter was married. I went along with the make up artist dealio for the wedding. OMG, I felt like my faces was caked in layer after layer of make up and all for the "natural" look.

Women these days put on so much make up that you have no idea what they really look like when you meet them.

you don’t say….

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is why these people are still saying things like Marxism and leftism are different.

They can read anything longer than media headlines. That's why they dont understand the bill and constantly spew bumper sticker bullshit.

They do not have the mental capacity for anything else. And like every other negative trait they have....they assume EVERYONE is like them.

Its ALWAYS their opponents who cause the division. It's never them and their nastiness, insults and inability to discuss anything. It's always others who are the problem.

Break thinks it's a bad quality in a woman that she would disagree with him, expect him to back claims and support his bullshit. Since I dont let him just get away with his snarky misrepresentations of what I say and I call him out directly on his manipulation tactics.....IM the problem.

Funny how he thinks he can deam me argumentative, a "yawn fest" and all these negative things that ONLY leftarded hypocritical and self important pricks who dont even know me would say.

Based on the fact that I have no problem drawing boundaries in exchanges and defending my stances. He is mad because he doesnt want to have to actually THINK about anything and he wants to smear and spew total BS unchecked. That's how they all are.

Just sayin.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

she suffers from complex ptsd and major anxiety disorder…. she is triggered

She is addicted to being triggered…. A trigger junkie if you will

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sounds like a nice way of saying she's a psycho.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Good thing you don't have anyone on this thread hijacking or indulging in personal attacks

cause, that would like, be against the rules or something

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't get me wrong, it's awesome, it can really do wonders for a woman

But let's be honest, those "extreme makeovers" women get today are insane

And believe me, I don't mind washing it from my pillow covers after you girls go home

But the scotch tape to fake a facelift is a bit creepy

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And believe me, I don't mind washing it from my pillow covers after you girls go home

The tape LOL. They have these head band things with tape where you can tape your face up like you have a face lift LOL

I spend too much on skin care but that's as far as I go. I have a ton of make up.....i barely wear it lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Sounds like a nice way of saying she's a psycho.

ok… maybe just a little

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I get that. It’s like she’s made all the wrong decisions during the first half and her life, but now is overcompensating with this self righteous air about her.

I am an adrenaline junkie, her trigger is like mine when I’m standing on a rocky point about to throw myself into 10 ft surf. The jump being the thread-starter and each wave surfed being the trigger. The only difference is that I leave feeling pumped and happy about it all, she leaves seemingly frustrated as ever.

Fucking crazy stuff!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I call them princess glitter heads cause this bitch:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!