Murdock's home renovations...DIY awesomeness

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bonus if you walk out of the bathroom talking about what you ate the night before.

If he joins in the convo .....he is a winner.

Oh, I prolly would've been the one to bring it up first, like "dayum girl, what you eat!?" lolol

I have the most horrific fart story…

So we were having a disagreement a few days ago about how to start the kitchen. He is stubborn and I’m persistent AF with my opinions. You literally have to prove me wrong or I’m not budging, so I’m a royal pain in the ass sometimes. So, we made a pact to always preserve “the bubble” (the safe, squishy place where love remains). So, he decides to lessen the mood with a joke at my experience of course, which made me laugh because he knows me too well… and a fart slipped out. But I couldn’t stop laughing and then another fart slipped out… and another… and another until finally the finale blast erupted. He was like “gawd damn woman!!! do you need a fucking diaper!??”

And then I laughed so hard I peed my pants on the kitchen floor.

Also, I have a lady friend, she aint single though. She peed the floor at her mom's not long ago from laughing so hard lol. She was embarrassed lol "oh no" lol.

Well I'm approaching 42 and have birthed 4 children and regardless of all the kegels and maintenance.....I had a really viscious chest cold that turned into bronchitis last week and I cant tell you how many times I coughed so hard I actually peed.

It was horrifying. Absolutely horrifying.

Oh dang!!!! lol

I hope your guy got you one of them Puppy Pads to sit on lol.
What are you on about? Are you drinking the fire-water?

Lol not yet! You gonna be awake when I get home? lolol
Why you lolololing? The glazier needs to fix the window pane. Are you laughing at the storm damage?

Nah man, I wouldnt laugh at something like that. Im just laughing cause I cant believe you're still up!
Storm, flooding?? What didn’t you read in the memo you absolute goose?

In the middle of bad weather events it's hard to get to sleep, even if you want to.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Bonus if you walk out of the bathroom talking about what you ate the night before.

Oh, I prolly would've been the one to bring it up first, like "dayum girl, what you eat!?" lolol

So we were having a disagreement a few days ago about how to start the kitchen. He is stubborn and I’m persistent AF with my opinions. You literally have to prove me wrong or I’m not budging, so I’m a royal pain in the ass sometimes. So, we made a pact to always preserve “the bubble” (the safe, squishy place where love remains). So, he decides to lessen the mood with a joke at my experience of course, which made me laugh because he knows me too well… and a fart slipped out. But I couldn’t stop laughing and then another fart slipped out… and another… and another until finally the finale blast erupted. He was like “gawd damn woman!!! do you need a fucking diaper!??”

Righto…. :GiggleBitch:

Oh, a girl talking about peeing, and look who shows. You thirsty man?
No I’m not thirsty man…are you? You seem to enjoy golden showers and turd burgers?

Oh Im thirsty alright :GoodStuff:

But no, I dont let women piss in my mouth, Gallonofpissyum lol.
I think you do! Be honest now.

Nope!

Do you poop back and forth with your lady? Do you like being pegged by a hard turd? Does she eat peanuts "for your pleasure" lololol?
@Bastard Factory …am I allowed to fuck this inbred redneck over here in General? The rules seem all over the shop at the moment.

Hahahaha, you need some sleep. Seems you cant take your own medicine!!!!!
Ahhhhhh fuck. Repetition troll. Never would of expected that wearing off on you. But live and learn….

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Also, I have a lady friend, she aint single though. She peed the floor at her mom's not long ago from laughing so hard lol. She was embarrassed lol "oh no" lol.

Well I'm approaching 42 and have birthed 4 children and regardless of all the kegels and maintenance.....I had a really viscious chest cold that turned into bronchitis last week and I cant tell you how many times I coughed so hard I actually peed.

Oh dang!!!! lol

Why you lolololing? The glazier needs to fix the window pane. Are you laughing at the storm damage?

Nah man, I wouldnt laugh at something like that. Im just laughing cause I cant believe you're still up!

In the middle of bad weather events it's hard to get to sleep, even if you want to.
They’re too stupid to fathom that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

I hope you get sleep soon big guy lol.

Hope the storm lets up.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No I’m not thirsty man…are you? You seem to enjoy golden showers and turd burgers?

Nope!

Do you poop back and forth with your lady? Do you like being pegged by a hard turd? Does she eat peanuts "for your pleasure" lololol?
@Bastard Factory …am I allowed to fuck this inbred redneck over here in General? The rules seem all over the shop at the moment.

Ahhhhhh fuck. Repetition troll. Never would of expected that wearing off on you. But live and learn….

I learned from you :Happy5:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

Oh yeah? I got a creek 5 feet from my house, I've had to evacuate a few times. So I feel your struggle.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nope!

I don’t think so…you were a semi-decent fellow before you went politically stupid.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh dang!!!! lol

They don't give a fuck what's happening to you. This is all about their internal dialogue. You were bugging him so he wants you gone. End of...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

Oh yeah? I got a creek 5 feet from my house, I've had to evacuate a few times. So I feel your struggle.
I don’t struggle. I have prize koi to watch over in a makeshift above ground pond. Are you always drunk when I login? You have some serious memory issues lad. Take a break from all the alcohol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nope!

I don’t think so…you were a semi-decent fellow before you went politically stupid.

So crabby, lack of sleep gives you the PMS lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

They don't give a fuck what's happening to you. This is all about their internal dialogue. You were bugging him so he wants you gone. End of...
It’s the inbreeding and fire-water he constantly drinks.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

"Silence! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth!"

This is Lily talking to Break lol....

iu

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Nope!

Do you bleed from your arse or something?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

Yeah, cause keeping your asshole shaved for pleasure and drinking piss makes you SO much smarter! lolol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nope!

Do you bleed from your arse or something?

My asshole is off limits!!! No red wings for you!!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

You are so fragile. Buckle up, buttercup, you're in for a long bumpy ride if you can't handle anyone saying anything that displeases you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

If you really wanna know how I managed....I WILL tell you. Be warned for future reference! I will literally talk about anything.

I dont use pads and tampons. Too much waste and I prefer low waste living. Also it's a huge monthly expense in my home.

So....I have a menstrual cup and I have specific under wear designed for periods. It's just underwear that absorbs the mess during your cycle. They are not cheap but they are worth every penny.

I just gave up and threw those suckers on. I would start coughing hard enough I'd run to the bathroom but I never made it in time.... so....I adjusted lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

You are so fragile. Buckle up, buttercup, you're in for a long bumpy ride if you can't handle anyone saying anything that displeases you.

EVERYONE here except Breaky knows your words are poison. FACT!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

Yeah, cause keeping your asshole shaved for pleasure and drinking piss makes you SO much smarter! lolol
Don’t be jealous. There’s no way any chick would get near your ringer! Lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

If you really wanna know how I managed....I WILL tell you. Be warned for future reference! I will literally talk about anything.

I dont use pads and tampons. Too much waste and I prefer low waste living. Also it's a huge monthly expense in my home.

So....I have a menstrual cup and I have specific under wear designed for periods. It's just underwear that absorbs the mess during your cycle. They are not cheap but they are worth every penny.

I just gave up and threw those suckers on. I would start coughing hard enough I'd run to the bathroom but I never made it in time.... so....I adjusted lol.

Lol thats smart.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

Absolutely wrong on that. Unless you including The Dove and Biggie Show and a few of your right-winged tosspot mates.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

I dont want them too!!!!

I dont seek pleasure from my asshole being stimulated lol.

I'd rather get the lady all worked up. I get hornier from that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

Lol thats smart.
It’s hygiene and quite elementary really when it comes to manscaping.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

You're so full of shit.

You are weak.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

Absolutely wrong on that. Unless you including The Dove and Biggie Show and a few of your right-winged tosspot mates.

They think their thoughts are universal.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

I dont want them too!!!!

I dont seek pleasure from my asshole being stimulated lol.

I'd rather get the lady all worked up. I get hornier from that.
That’s we differ sunshine. My g-spot is up there!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

Would you like me to conduct a poll lol?

Last time I did, it didnt work out for Oak.

She won the poll, of being more racist than Lokmar, thats saying something.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

They think their thoughts are universal.
They have a bad rap here in Australia and elsewhere.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh dang!!!! lol

iu

We have all been there lol